People in Washington state to use restrooms based on 'identity,' not anatomy, commission rules

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to explain how a trans woman going to the bathroom 'ends America'.

That should be worth at least a giggle, my little chicken little.

Let's do so again: did I say what you've twice stated that I did-
"You insisted there was no distinction between changing in a locker room and going to the bathroom in a private stall."

If I did....why can't you provide same?

Never happened, did it.

So you're claiming you never said this?

We're talking about bathrooms. And you don't share a stall.

So what is the issue, exactly?

A distinction without a difference.

Privacy is the issue, and the right of girls to have a choice

Because I can quote you doing it. You can try and deny you claimed that there's no difference between stripping naked in a locker room and going to the bathroom in a private stall. You can ignore your own words.

But you can't make us ignore them. Which is why you lost.

Come on back when you have something to cut and paste. As even you ignore you.

Oh, and PC? I've given you 4 chances to explain how a transwoman going to the bathroom 'ends America'. You've completely capitulated that point as well.

Go find something to cut and paste, hon. You're clearly not prepared for this conversation on your own.

Transgenders in Washington state to use restrooms based on identity, not anatomy, commission rules

A legislative battle over transgender restroom access is brewing inWashington after a state commission enacted rules requiring that bathroom, shower and locker room use in public accommodations be based on “gender identity,” not sex.

State legislators are already working to draft bills in reaction to the Washington State Human Rights Commission’s newly enacted rules, saying the panel overstepped its authority by leaving the Legislature out of such a major change in policy and understanding.

“For the Human Rights Commission to unilaterally make a [Washington Administrative Code] change — they’re not an elected body,” said Republican state Rep. Graham Hunt. “They’re making decisions that widely affect the public although they’re not elected and held accountable to the public in the same fashion.”

The commission took action after an eight-month dispute over transgender access at the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap counties, which at first allowed and then prohibited opposite-sex use of bathrooms, showers and locker rooms.

In a Dec. 15 statement, YMCA President and CEO Bob Ecklund said the organization planned to be in compliance with revisions to the Washington Administrative Code effective Dec. 26.

Transgenders in Washington state to use restrooms based on identity, not anatomy: rule

Well, the scientific left wingers cannot tell you if a person with a dick with two balls is a man. Well, wait a minute. They think when a guy cuts those things off and shoves them up inside their pelvis that they are women. Even though they do not have any ovaries and they cannot ever actually be woman.

They are all so "scientific" aren't they?

resting-lioness-wallpaper-1.jpg

I wonder if lions ever have a question about genders in their species.

I am guessing they accept life as it is. Benign. No questioning, no complaining, no excuses, just is.

Just in case you ever wanted to know how " perfectly natural" a sex change operation is.

So long balls!!

No one has balls up there anyway.
I live here. But the truth is the people of the state aren't that wacky. We elected a Republican governor a few cycles ago but the Dems took the election from him. It's the Seattle area and its' voting power that tilts the scales into whacko land.

hahahaha! You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

I presume you're referring to Dino Rossi? If you are, I was part of the investigative team, and all by myself discovered 56 fraudulent votes for Rossi.

If you'll recall the Republicans were able to choose where the trial would be held, the Republicans chose Chelan county because the Republicans knew a conservative judge, Judge John Bridges was on the docket to take the case but rather than boring the rest of the M/B with the details of a local Washington state story...

Summary:
Judge Bridges fired a warning shot over the bow of the WA state Republican party by removing four votes from Rossi's total - the warning was - there were many-many more fraudulent votes in Rossi's total - like I said, I personally found 56 fraudulent Rossi votes and there were scores of us involved in the investigation.

The Republican party bigwigs admitted Judge Bridges was careful to admit all the evidence but-----but the know-nothings like yourself continue to whine, in typical Republican fashion, while the Republican establishment knows it dodged a bullet. Had it not been for the uber-conservative Judge Bridges removal of four fraudulent Rossi votes a bunch of Republican operatives would have been convicted of election fraud.

The Republican party conceded the inevitable, dumbasses continue to whine and-----and please note Governor Gregoire kicked Rossi's ass in a the 2008 replay.

Christine Gregoire

Transgenders in Washington state to use restrooms based on identity, not anatomy, commission rules

A legislative battle over transgender restroom access is brewing inWashington after a state commission enacted rules requiring that bathroom, shower and locker room use in public accommodations be based on “gender identity,” not sex.

State legislators are already working to draft bills in reaction to the Washington State Human Rights Commission’s newly enacted rules, saying the panel overstepped its authority by leaving the Legislature out of such a major change in policy and understanding.

“For the Human Rights Commission to unilaterally make a [Washington Administrative Code] change — they’re not an elected body,” said Republican state Rep. Graham Hunt. “They’re making decisions that widely affect the public although they’re not elected and held accountable to the public in the same fashion.”

The commission took action after an eight-month dispute over transgender access at the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap counties, which at first allowed and then prohibited opposite-sex use of bathrooms, showers and locker rooms.

In a Dec. 15 statement, YMCA President and CEO Bob Ecklund said the organization planned to be in compliance with revisions to the Washington Administrative Code effective Dec. 26.

Transgenders in Washington state to use restrooms based on identity, not anatomy: rule

Well, the scientific left wingers cannot tell you if a person with a dick with two balls is a man. Well, wait a minute. They think when a guy cuts those things off and shoves them up inside their pelvis that they are women. Even though they do not have any ovaries and they cannot ever actually be woman.

I am guessing they accept life as it is. Benign. No questioning, no complaining, no excuses, just is.

Just in case you ever wanted to know how " perfectly natural" a sex change operation is.

So long balls!!

No one has balls up there anyway.
I live here. But the truth is the people of the state aren't that wacky. We elected a Republican governor a few cycles ago but the Dems took the election from him. It's the Seattle area and its' voting power that tilts the scales into whacko land.

hahahaha! You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

I presume you're referring to Dino Rossi? If you are, I was part of the investigative team, and all by myself discovered 56 fraudulent votes for Rossi.
The brown you see is the feces on your face. You must have been part of the criminal organization that threw in all the illegal votes you could find for Democrats when Rossi won the vote count twice. Assholes like you don't care about truth or honesty, it's all about power and ramming your agenda down our throats. Now we have retarded laws like this OP. Go suck a trichinosis filled salami.

Define normal!

The easy way to solve the problem of bashful pottyers is to make every 'public single occupant' restroom a gender neutral restroom and-----and change all public restrooms to single occupant restrooms as soon as is economically feasible.

Every woman who has ever stood in a long line at a concert, sporting event etc. while men walk in and out of their restroom with no waiting should love the idea of equal line time... right?

Normal is NOT "trans" anything, that's what's normal.

Stop normalizing people who clearly have distorted and psychological issues.
Even people who are not "normal" gotta pee

And? Why should 99.9% of us have to accommodate the 0.1%? If it's "no big deal" then why don't they make the adjustment instead of demanding the rest do so? Oh, are they uncomfortable peeing in the bathroom they don't "identify" with? Boo fucking hoo.

Seems they already did make an "adjustment"

...Define normal!...

The crux of the problem.

...The easy way to solve the problem...
It was not a problem until the Freaks took over.

The easy way to solve the problem is to tell the Freaks to go phukk themselves and to press the Reset button on this horseshit and let it revert back to the old way.

Define normal!

The easy way to solve the problem of bashful pottyers is to make every 'public single occupant' restroom a gender neutral restroom and-----and change all public restrooms to single occupant restrooms as soon as is economically feasible.

Every woman who has ever stood in a long line at a concert, sporting event etc. while men walk in and out of their restroom with no waiting should love the idea of equal line time... right?

And? Why should 99.9% of us have to accommodate the 0.1%? If it's "no big deal" then why don't they make the adjustment instead of demanding the rest do so? Oh, are they uncomfortable peeing in the bathroom they don't "identify" with? Boo fucking hoo.

demanding that everyone else change to accommodate them is not an adjustment.

You may undress in front of other women before going to the bathroom. But most women don't. They simply go into the stall where they have privacy and THEN take care of their business.

You may not be able to comprehend the distinction. A rational person could.

Explain why rest rooms are labeled "Men" or "Women."

Explain why you strip nude before you go to the bathroom stall. As you've equated locker rooms where people undress completely with the privacy of a bathroom stall, insisting there's no distinction.

And of course, you're running from my original question: what's the issue exactly?

A biological woman goes to the bathroom. A transwoman goes to the bathroom. And.........then, per your batshit, western civilization somehow ends.

How?
Political Chic is obsessed with how people pee

you are obsessed with where less than 1% pee. Are they more equal than the rest of us ?
When ya gotta go....ya gotta go

So go ---wtf is wrong with the way things are now ?

So long balls!!

They need a men, women, and in-between bathroom...There may end up to be perverts who just use the opposite bathroom to lurk around.

Define normal!

Nope, not when they're demanding normal people make special accommodations for them.

I don't give a shit if they're uncomfortable using the bathroom that matches their physical gender.

Define normal!

Nope, not when they're demanding normal people make special accommodations for them.

I don't give a shit if they're uncomfortable using the bathroom that matches their physical gender.

What accommodation do you have to make?

Do you really think she should have to use the boys room?

BN-IA636_scdmv0_J_20150422153941.jpg

I'll just throw a wig on, step into the rest room wait to see some pussy, and if anyone complains I'll just tell 'em to back off I identify today as a woman.

Having a male in the female restroom. Figures you needed that pointed out.

Does he have a penis? Then yes.

Oh, would he be uncomfortable in the boys room? Too fucking bad. The vast majority of us would be uncomfortable with him in the ladies room. Sick and tired of tiny minorities demanding that the rest of the world cow-tow to their whims. Fuck that.

Having a male in the female restroom. Figures you needed that pointed out.

That does not tell me what accommodation you have to make. How are you at all inconvenienced by someone peeing in a stall?

Does he have a penis? Then yes.

Oh, would he be uncomfortable in the boys room? Too fucking bad. The vast majority of us would be uncomfortable with him in the ladies room. Sick and tired of tiny minorities demanding that the rest of the world cow-tow to their whims. Fuck that.

Fortunately, lawmakers and courts are disagreeing with your opinion.

The only thing that changes hearts and closed minds like yours is to have a transgendered child or loved one. I wouldn't wish that on that individual, though.

Instead of separating the restrooms as male or female just separate them by penis or vagina. You can't identify as penis or vagina unless you are obama. That is because most people already identify him as a dick or a pussy.

Its only a problem in the liberal degenerate infested areas, the other 90% of Washington State will remain normal.

Define normal!

God I hate liberals

It truly is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back