People getting fired

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

please don't make this about politics, it applies to all parties.
/----/ It depends on what they do on their own time. I can think of several things that can get you canned like working part time for the competition, breaking the law, being named in a scandal. It all depends.
There are very good people who just happen to be White Supremcists too. It's nobody's business what they put on their facebook pages (-:

Anyone putting that crap on their facebook pages deserves to get fired. I never put politics or anything else negative on any of my social media accounts
The first thing any decent divorce attorney does is gets a screen shot of all social media with the hope the other spouse hasn't edited.it. LOL

It's hard to edit throughout history. I talked to my kids about this too. Social media's a trap for anything you ever want to do the rest of your life

I find two ex-wives and one ex-girlfriend telling the same story to be evidence. We're talking about whether he should be in the White House. Jail is a different discussion.

What's unfortunate is how this standard by the media is only for one party while Democrats are held to no standard.

Franken would still be in the US Senate other than that he botched his handling of the accusations. All he had to do was hunker down and ride it out, and he didn't. He seemed to grasp that at the end, but he couldn't undo what he'd already said

Franken had pictures of him groping a women - he was in the act. Quite a different situation.

Porter was forced to resign not because the evidence was compelling, but because the Gestapo press could use it as a club to harm the administration.

We have become a nation governed by demagoguery - it is a dangerous proposition. There are no safeguards against this, it is the Salem witch trials on a national level.
it is the Salem witch trials on a national level.
You can't fairly lump together every allegation of sexual harassment or domestic violence as a "witch hunt." Listen to both sides and feel fortunate if you don't have to make the decision on ending a man's job, possibly career.

There never are "both sides."

The Gestapo press are demagogues, they don't present "both sides."
Both sides of the story are presented if you switch it from Fox and Limbaugh once in awhile. Try it some time.

Wow. You're not a Democrat, and yet you are with the Democrats on this one. What a coincidence?

And you think the leftist media presents both sides???

:blowpop::blowpop::blowpop:

I find two ex-wives and one ex-girlfriend telling the same story to be evidence. We're talking about whether he should be in the White House. Jail is a different discussion.

What's unfortunate is how this standard by the media is only for one party while Democrats are held to no standard.

Franken would still be in the US Senate other than that he botched his handling of the accusations. All he had to do was hunker down and ride it out, and he didn't. He seemed to grasp that at the end, but he couldn't undo what he'd already said

Franken had pictures of him groping a women - he was in the act. Quite a different situation.

Porter was forced to resign not because the evidence was compelling, but because the Gestapo press could use it as a club to harm the administration.

We have become a nation governed by demagoguery - it is a dangerous proposition. There are no safeguards against this, it is the Salem witch trials on a national level.
Yeah, Franken had a photo because HE HAD IT TAKEN. It was meant as a (very bad) joke.
I'd like to remind, you, too, that the Almighty Courts that you keep crying for to make these decisions for you are the ones who sent those witches in Salem to their graves. Courts aren't everything.

It was meant to humiliate his victim.

The courts of Salem, like the "court of public opinion" depended on accusations and public reaction, not on evidence or fact.
Why are you defending a guy who TWO wives and a girlfriend have told the FBI was abusive? What is all this "witch trial" stuff about? He is not innocent and this is simply making you look like a schmuck.

Good question. But in fairness, you defended a guy who hit on a chick, got turned down, then groped her when she fell asleep. So you've ceded the moral high ground on that. I'm sure she enjoyed having being groped in her sleep photographed and spread through the Internet, which you sickly used to defend him. He photographed it, that makes it OK!

Odd since you're not a Democrat. What a coincidence. You're not a Democrat, yet every discussion since is you agreeing with them! What are the odds!?!?

Yeah, Franken had a photo because HE HAD IT TAKEN. It was meant as a (very bad) joke.
I'd like to remind, you, too, that the Almighty Courts that you keep crying for to make these decisions for you are the ones who sent those witches in Salem to their graves. Courts aren't everything.

The courts of Salem, like the "court of public opinion" depended on accusations and public reaction, not on evidence or fact.
Why are you defending a guy who TWO wives and a girlfriend have told the FBI was abusive? What is all this "witch trial" stuff about? He is not innocent and this is simply making you look like a schmuck.

Good question. But in fairness, you defended a guy who hit on a chick, got turned down, then groped her when she fell asleep. So you've ceded the moral high ground on that.

Odd since you're not a Democrat. What a coincidence. You're not a Democrat, yet every discussion since is you agreeing with them! What are the odds!?!?

maybe liar fits her better.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What is the difference between Juanita Broderick's accusations and Jennifer Willoughby's?
None, except the man involved. You're not fooling anyone.

rape vs a punch in the eye? you see those as equal?
Don't change the subject. Your stance here has been we should take no action on allegations/information about wrongdoing until there is a guilty verdict by the courts. The accusation itself is not the argument you've made.
The two women have made serious accusations that have not returned a guilty verdict. You believe Broderick but not Willoughby. Why?

I believe both of them, but you only believe one. see how that works?
You, too, are trying to change the subject. A lot easier to argue about the old Clinton allegations than to deal with a real live concern that is laying dead at Trump's front door.
Nice deflection but I'm not playing.

what did Trump personally have to do with this? Is he responsible for the personal activities of every government employee?
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?

7:33 AM - 10 Feb 2018

74,722 replies36,343 retweets130,752 likes

THAT is what he has to do with it. Besides the fact that as the President, "the buck stops here" with personnel working in the WH. They knew. They ignored it 'til they got caught. I'm sure Michael Flynn would still be there, too, if the media hadn't sniffed it out.

Good question. But in fairness, you defended a guy who hit on a chick, got turned down, then groped her when she fell asleep. So you've ceded the moral high ground on that.

It's classic how easily leftists who claim to care about women sell out women for political expediency, isn't it?

Don't change the subject. Your stance here has been we should take no action on allegations/information about wrongdoing until there is a guilty verdict by the courts. The accusation itself is not the argument you've made.
The two women have made serious accusations that have not returned a guilty verdict. You believe Broderick but not Willoughby. Why?

You, too, are trying to change the subject. A lot easier to argue about the old Clinton allegations than to deal with a real live concern that is laying dead at Trump's front door.

what did Trump personally have to do with this? Is he responsible for the personal activities of every government employee?
Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?

THAT is what he has to do with it. Besides the fact that as the President, "the buck stops here" with personnel working in the WH. They knew. They ignored it 'til they got caught. I'm sure Michael Flynn would still be there, too, if the media hadn't sniffed it out.

Can you rattle off some of the times you blasted Obama in his eight year scandal fest running a crooked White House for this?

It's classic how easily leftists who claim to care about women sell out women for political expediency, isn't it?
Also, we've learned recently how they actually feel about blacks here in Illinois. Democrat JB Pritzker running for Governor here in Illinois stated some years ago to then Governor Rob Blagojevich, now imprisoned, how to pick the least offensive black candidate for an appointment. These fks don't care about women and blacks. What a farce they are.

“But if you’re forced to put an African-American in the spot, which my guess is, you’re not forced to do anything, but my guess is a lot of pressure to do it, of all the African-Americans I can think that are sort of like qualified and vetted and people will say, ‘Oh, that’s, you know, that’s that’s a pretty good pick,’ the one that’s least offensive and maybe gets you the most because it gets you that secretary of state appointment is Jesse White.”

People keep voting these fks into office. I don't get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What is the difference between Juanita Broderick's accusations and Jennifer Willoughby's?
None, except the man involved. You're not fooling anyone.

Is he responsible for that dude hitting a woman? No. He's not responsible for that woman getting a black eye.

However..........................

He IS responsible for hiring him, and having a known spouse abuser is bad for business as it doesn't look good. Neither is it very secure, because his ex wives said that he could possibly be open to blackmail because of his abuse. THAT is the reason he's catching so much heat. He's hiring someone who could possibly be compromised quite easily into a Top Secret position.

Is he responsible for that dude hitting a woman? No. He's not responsible for that woman getting a black eye.

He IS responsible for hiring him, and having a known spouse abuser is bad for business as it doesn't look good. Neither is it very secure, because his ex wives said that he could possibly be open to blackmail because of his abuse. THAT is the reason he's catching so much heat. He's hiring someone who could possibly be compromised quite easily into a Top Secret position.

Wow, you must have really dumped on Hillary for MARRYING an abuser. Tell me about that ...

Wow, you must really hate Frankin for hitting on a chick and when she turned him down taking pictures of himself groping her.

No wait, you said that was all good.

Wow, morality, what a concept, huh? You have none, Grandma

Looks like you are catching Trump.

What does that have to do with the price of coal in China?

Defending due process and basic civil liberty is not defending any person.

Try again.

Defending due process and basic civil liberty is not defending any person.

Try again.

What does whether Porter works in the White House or not have to do with due process or civil liberties?

tell us exactly how YOU know that they all knew, including Trump, that this guy had hit his wives and girlfriend. YOU said that they all knew, tell us how YOU know that.

Tell us how you know that Trump should have known this guy's history with women. Hint: a security clearance check would not have revealed it unless he had been convicted of something.

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

Okay- people getting fired for testing positive for marijuana.

Not on any evidence that pot use 3 days before is hurting their job performance.

Do you have any problem with that?

Okay- people getting fired for testing positive for marijuana.

Not on any evidence that pot use 3 days before is hurting their job performance.

Do you have any problem with that?

If your employer has a stated policy that no drug use will be tolerated, and you knew that when you hired on, then no, I have no problem with that.

tell us exactly how YOU know that they all knew, including Trump, that this guy had hit his wives and girlfriend. YOU said that they all knew, tell us how YOU know that.
these leftist truly enjoy throwing their integrity in the toilet and watch it swirl down the drain. It's truly amazing.

Forum List

Back