People are so freaking concerned about Sarah Palin

I keep reading this all the time. Is that how the left wants to spin it? concern for amusment? Are you also amused with Rush or Beck or Hannity?
Well, I can't speak for this person named "the left" that you keep talking about, but I know that I think Rush, Beck, Hannity and Palin are all pretty damn amusing.

Lets see if I can see through the liberal BS.

I find people like Rosie O'Donnell, Michelle Moore, Leonardo DiCaprio, Susan Surandon and all the Hollywood elite amusing but I do not harp on them 24/7 and nit pic them to death, I move on. Those that I hate like obama and any liberal elitest I attack.

I just don't get it.
Rosie O'Donnell, Michelle Moore, Leonardo DiCaprio, Susan Surandon and all the Hollywood elite are not on TV and Radio daily with an hour of political propaganda. But there is a similarity. They are all entertainers.

Sarah Palin is under contract with Fox News and is a regular contributor there. Name me one member of the Hollywood elite who is under contract with a news organization.

Please show me the plethora of were threads started here holding up the opinions/and or facebook posts and tweets of the hollywood elite.

Please show me the elections whose outcomes have been lauded as a sign "the hollywood elite power."

Please show me the map of candidates the Hollywood elite has decided to target in this years election.

Please show me the legions of people pushing for someone in the Hollywood elite to make a legit run at the White House.

NEWSMEAT Hall of Fame ▷ Political Donations of Celebrities, Musicians, and Authors

That is a deflection that does not address A15's points. Try again.

playing by jakes rules you don't like them move the rules in the middle of the game.
Who the fuck are you to question anyone about addressing the questions when you don't do it yourselkf
obama kept hius promise you lost 35 replies and that all you wrote so fuck off.

Last edited:
Obama kept his promise, nothing you say changes that.. Your questions are not the point, yet you do that to others, so I am not too worried about your pretend anger.

Now address A15's material intelligently.

Obama kept his promise, nothing you say changes that.. Your questions are not the point, yet you do that to others, so I am not too worried about your pretend anger.

The hollywood elite are in the bag for obama you lost I won move along

The fact such a thread as this is proof positive of the Palin influence. Those who dislike her continue to prove that point by every post attempting to demean her.

She may not be White House worthy, but she is a political force - end of story.

And let us not forget that the current resident of the White House is not worthy as well...

Palin Power Strikes Back | Newsflavor

Really?

Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, John Voight, Tom Selleck, Clint Eastwood?

Really?

Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, John Voight, Tom Selleck, Clint Eastwood?

Just playing by jakes rules 101 you don't like it make starkey stop be an idiot.

The fact such a thread as this is proof positive of the Palin influence. Those who dislike her continue to prove that point by every post attempting to demean her.

She may not be White House worthy, but she is a political force - end of story.

And let us not forget that the current resident of the White House is not worthy as well...

Palin Power Strikes Back | Newsflavor

:clap2:

OH I see showing how the left elitist in Hollywood attacked Bush three years ago has no merit in this discussion. Of course it doesn't at least in your mind.

Not when you are tying to prove that, "the 'Hollywood Elite' is being held up by the liberal media as a standard bearer, and they on the media or speaking at political rallies every week," moron.

Does Sarah go to political rallies every week? Does Sarah do media talsk shows everywek? No she doesn't
But does the hollywood elite opinion of politics hold high value to the media? It must or the hollywood elite would never be asked for their opinions or even go to rallies.

Does the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil go to political rallies? What the fuck do you think her and Bachman do at the tea bagger rallies?

Does the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil do media talk shows every week? What the fuck do you think her little TLC show is? What the fuck is her REGULAR, WEEKLY APPEARANCES on FAUX noise as a "contributer" are? What the fuck do you think her twitter and facebook is all about?

You know, I've seen a LOT LESS of the "hollywood elite" on the television than that political bimbo Playboy bunny known as the Wasilla Chihuahua.

Fuck off Little Redneck Bastard in NC, you ain't got game because you ain't got a brain, it's been sucked outta your skull by the stupidity generated by the GOP.

Must suck to be that stupid.

Not when you are tying to prove that, "the 'Hollywood Elite' is being held up by the liberal media as a standard bearer, and they on the media or speaking at political rallies every week," moron.

Does Sarah go to political rallies every week? Does Sarah do media talsk shows everywek? No she doesn't
But does the hollywood elite opinion of politics hold high value to the media? It must or the hollywood elite would never be asked for their opinions or even go to rallies.

Does the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil go to political rallies? What the fuck do you think her and Bachman do at the tea bagger rallies?

Does the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil do media talk shows every week? What the fuck do you think her little TLC show is? What the fuck is her REGULAR, WEEKLY APPEARANCES on FAUX noise as a "contributer" are? What the fuck do you think her twitter and facebook is all about?

You know, I've seen a LOT LESS of the "hollywood elite" on the television than that political bimbo Playboy bunny known as the Wasilla Chihuahua.

Fuck off Little Redneck Bastard in NC, you ain't got game because you ain't got a brain, it's been sucked outta your skull by the stupidity generated by the GOP.

Must suck to be that stupid.
Does the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil do media talk shows every week? What the fuck do you think her and Bachman do at the tea bagger rallies?
How many rallies does she go too a week?

Does the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil do media talk shows every week? What the fuck do you think her little TLC show is? What the fuck is her REGULAR, WEEKLY APPEARANCES on FAUX noise as a "contributer" are?
Doing something while being paid to do it, it's called a job. FOX wants herso what is your beef with an employeed person?

What the fuck do you think her twitter and facebook is all about?

How many of the Hollywood elite have twitter and face books and blogs?

You have seen them a lot less since Bush left office they vote for the POS in the white house they are to imbarassed to show their face.

Does the person that cannot legislate your rights away scare you more then the person who can? I thin k she does.

Last edited:
:clap2: yep I'm running the projection of you starkey

bigreb is projecting again: he doesn't like the facts, he makes up his own reality.

LOL my own reality? Its based on truth stupid. Your reality is based on how many trimes you have to change you opinion to meet your arguement.

Just like I am changing my opinion here? bigreb is projecting again: he doesn't like the facts, he makes up his own reality.

bigreb is projecting again: he doesn't like the facts, he makes up his own reality.

LOL my own reality? Its based on truth stupid. Your reality is based on how many trimes you have to change you opinion to meet your arguement.

Just like I am changing my opinion here? bigreb is projecting again: he doesn't like the facts, he makes up his own reality.

Facts? Those are what YOU ignore when they don't fit your argument.

Just like I am changing my opinion here? bigreb is projecting again: he doesn't like the facts, he makes up his own reality. He has no examples.

Facts? Those are what YOU ignore when they don't fit your argument.

I hear people like him must take shots to rid themself of the truth.

Forum List

Back