People are 'Choosing' to Identify as Handicapped!

Where do we draw a line on this mental health issue? We already having doctors mutilate bodies over mental illness are we going to continue this trend? People are so insecure and mentally unable to cope with reality that we are now making excuses for these mental illnesses. Let's doctors don't continue to give in to the mentally ill.

That's the trouble with opening cans of worms.

What do you get for being classified as "handicapped"? You get a token living subsistence from the state and federal government and a parking space. Keep your genitals and your sexual identity to yourself and get a freaking job.

Its easy to get a handicap tag. You just get a progressive doctor to cut your legs off. Not chopping off their legs would make them suicidal. What reasonable doctor would deny this "life saving" surgery?
When my son was 3, he used to go around in circles saying chochochocho.

I feel like a failure because I did not replace the bones and sinew of his feet with iron wheels.

What do you get for being classified as "handicapped"? You get a token living subsistence from the state and federal government and a parking space. Keep your genitals and your sexual identity to yourself and get a freaking job
Let’s see: I don’t get any money or parking spaces or government healthcare… My ADA accommodation from my employer is that I get to work from home one more day a week than my coworkers do. I only have to come into the office one day a eeek. Considering it’s a 120 mile (2,5 hour) round trip, that makes a big difference for me.

Let’s see: I don’t get any money or parking spaces or government healthcare… My ADA accommodation from my employer is that I get to work from home one more day a week than my coworkers do. I only have to come into the office one day a eeek. Considering it’s a 120 mile (2,5 hour) round trip, that makes a big difference for me.

Apparently your situation isn't included in the original post. Why are you here.

Apparently your situation isn't included in the original post. Why are you here
I’m here because I think I can add something useful.

My “disability” is neurological, not psychological but it’s still something that people can’t see from the outside. It took a lot of soul-searching and thought before I would accept thst I needed to ask for thst accommodation BECAUSE it effectively labels me as “handicapped”, which is a label I really didn’t think applies to me.

I’m sure it can’t be easy for many people who claim a mental health disability to do so. Oh, some are more than happy to reach out and take whatever someone will give them, but I doubt that’s the majority of folks.

Just my two cents.

We are not dealing with the real issues of mental health. And there are people hired through the ADA who are frauds and never earned anything in life. Uplifted y political hacks and jettisoning those who paid the price to protect others who could not help themselves as they are at the top of the Prog pecking order. People asking for help and the fraud disabled person who works to help does not respond. And then someone puts a minor threat in and becomes the evil entity and they do respond in a negative way. So you see people with PTSD snapping out. You see murders, mass killings, arsons, destructions and the authoritarians laugh with no empathy, sympathy and compassion. Just mimicking it. And what is maddening is that the authoritarians can end up being affected the same way and see what it like on the other side. And it continues the downward spiral to something we will not all like.

If you want to be a different sex or you want to be handicapped, or you think Jesus talks to you through apple trees, or you think lizzo is talented and hot then you need to be in a mental institution because you're fucking crazy and need to be seperated from society.

I miss the days when we put crazy people and nutballs away from normal society for their sake and our sake.

people have been choosing to be mentally handicapped since the anti christ first gave them the red maga hats to mark their foreheads as his own.

money-ball-what-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about-man.gif

What does any of that mean? Or, what does any of that have to do with the topic at hand? I mean you said nothing even remotely close to what the subject matter is in this thread and no one said anything about maga till you showed up.

Forum List

Back