Pentagon orders commanders to prioritize climate change in all military actions

“But the document mentions accounting for such down to the level of changes in ‘tactics, techniques and procedures’ as if reviewing how a squad conducts a patrol should be accorded the same level of importance and attention as determining whether the naval base at Norfolk, Virginia, might have to be relocated as sea levels rise over the next 100 years.”

100 years?????!!!!! Will that man ever leave the military alone so they can be prepared for attacks now instead of the sea level rising in 100 years? Who's side is he on, anyway?

If you read it the military does NOT see it as a problem. The islamic communist in the oval office does. You CAN read right?
Read the links I posted, on, by, and about the DOD. You have heard of them, correct?

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article View

And no, we are not discussing the opinions of the cannon fodder, the robots with guns.
Climate change is crap and a waste of money. Its nothing more then a scare tactic by government to suck more funds from citizens. Many if not all DOD reports on it are derived from ALREADY proven false NOAA studies.

A lie told by a NEW liar is still a lie.
You are living a lie, while the DOD is not, they can't afford to: Study: Storms would submerge Norfolk Naval Station

That's called "hysteria."
Nope, but I'm sure they wish it was. They wouldn't be worried, if there was nothing to worry about.

The generals aren't worried, but they will write a report if Obama orders them to.

Nope. They're the guys having to build the ship piers tall enough to deal with the new flooding...

Hampton Roads military bases brace for climate change, sea-level rise

You mean they have to build them a whole 6 inches taller?
Ten to twenty feet. The Air Force has an even bigger issue, in Florida: http://americansecurityproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Military-Basing-and-Climate-Change.pdf

Oh lord. Even the biggest warmer proponents won't claim a rise of more than 8 inches...over the last 130 years. Not per year....TOTAL.
Never heard of storms eh? Well, okay. Try reading the links, for once.

Storms have been battering Norfolk for 300 years.
300,000 years, and they're getting worse which is becoming a more frequent problem, as the reports by the DOD say.

“But the document mentions accounting for such down to the level of changes in ‘tactics, techniques and procedures’ as if reviewing how a squad conducts a patrol should be accorded the same level of importance and attention as determining whether the naval base at Norfolk, Virginia, might have to be relocated as sea levels rise over the next 100 years.”

100 years?????!!!!! Will that man ever leave the military alone so they can be prepared for attacks now instead of the sea level rising in 100 years? Who's side is he on, anyway?

6 inches in 100 years!

Read the links I posted, on, by, and about the DOD. You have heard of them, correct?

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article View

And no, we are not discussing the opinions of the cannon fodder, the robots with guns.
Climate change is crap and a waste of money. Its nothing more then a scare tactic by government to suck more funds from citizens. Many if not all DOD reports on it are derived from ALREADY proven false NOAA studies.

You are living a lie, while the DOD is not, they can't afford to: Study: Storms would submerge Norfolk Naval Station

Nope, but I'm sure they wish it was. They wouldn't be worried, if there was nothing to worry about.

The generals aren't worried, but they will write a report if Obama orders them to.
That is incorrect. They are worried, and Congress is ordering the reports often enough.

You mean they have to build them a whole 6 inches taller?
Ten to twenty feet. The Air Force has an even bigger issue, in Florida: http://americansecurityproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Military-Basing-and-Climate-Change.pdf

Oh lord. Even the biggest warmer proponents won't claim a rise of more than 8 inches...over the last 130 years. Not per year....TOTAL.

300,000 years, and they're getting worse which is becoming a more frequent problem, as the reports by the DOD say.

They aren't getting worse. That's another AGW cult lie. They have been getting milder.

That is incorrect. They are worried, and Congress is ordering the reports often enough.

Generals take orders from the President, not Congress.

They're not worried. They're following orders. You're simply too stupid to know the difference.

They're not worried. They're following orders. You're simply too stupid to know the difference.
Nope. They were told to produce reports, not propaganda. That's for your kind, afraid of reality that they must deal with.

Generals take orders from the President, not Congress.
Read the links, where Congress demands reports eh? For once.

If the water is rising how do you explain this idiot?
List of new islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you know the word "displacement"? Every time a NEW island is formed water is then displace RAISING current levels.

They aren't getting worse. That's another AGW cult lie. They have been getting milder.
image_large

Do you know the word "displacement"? Every time a NEW island is formed water is then displace RAISING current levels.
What difference does it make in this case? Oh right, it doesn't as the water is rising...

Nope. They were told to produce reports, not propaganda. That's for your kind, afraid of reality that they must deal with.

If they want to get promoted, they produce "reports" that support the President's agenda. Otherwise, they get purged. That's the reality.

You're a gullible fool.

If they want to get promoted, they produce "reports" that support the President's agenda. Otherwise, they get purged. That's the reality.

You're a gullible fool.
Such nonsense I won't even bother responding. A dozen links, and you still believe fucking nonsense.

What difference does it make in this case? Oh right, it doesn't as the water is rising...
If you ever put your fat ass in a tub you would know what displacement is. Care to take a shot at how many more ships and boats are in the water compared to 100 years ago?

If you ever put your fat ass in a tub you would know what displacement is. Care to take a shot at how many more ships and boats are in the water compared to 100 years ago?
Care to take a guess at how much water is actually in the oceans? I could place a 1,000 times as many ships in "the tub" and still not find a change, dumbass.

Forum List

Back