Penises on Prime Time Programming TruTV

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Ok I love the show “Impractical jokers”, pitched as a family show. It often involves kid actors & children subjects in jokes. I notice though that more and more sexualized “jokes” are being woven into the format. Bawdy guys are one thing, but there’s an element in the background that’s being written in that the jokers are becoming uncomfortable with.

Anyway, today in I think it was the 4 o’clock hour PST, exactly when most kids are flopped on the couch after school, TruTV was airing their game show to forgive student debt. One of the categories was “dicks over dictators”. The category showed illustrated erect penises & testicles superimposed over various dictators faces that contestants tried to guess. The host was talking about schlongs & whangers as the images shown on the screen.

So, kids tuning in at the peak hour for their viewing, hoping to find the very popular show Impractical Jokers, instead found brazen adult content masked as “a fun game show”.

Does the FCC even function anymore? It’s under the control of the current administration. I wonder if the conservatives realized that the game show interweaves itself with the very popular Impractical Jokers so that it can glean more gimme-freebie votes (forgive student debt) from IJ viewers, if they might have a stern talk or sanctions for Tru TV’s prime time kid/family hour sexualized content?

TruTV is constantly trying to interweave sexualized or adult content into shows or programming time slots where kids are sure to be drawn in. I think it’s time the FCC had a talk with them.

Your thoughts?

Ok I love the show “Impractical jokers”, pitched as a family show. It often involves kid actors & children subjects in jokes. I notice though that more and more sexualized “jokes” are being woven into the format. Bawdy guys are one thing, but there’s an element in the background that’s being written in that the jokers are becoming uncomfortable with.

Anyway, today in I think it was the 4 o’clock hour PST, exactly when most kids are flopped on the couch after school, TruTV was airing their game show to forgive student debt. One of the categories was “dicks over dictators”. The category showed illustrated erect penises & testicles superimposed over various dictators faces that contestants tried to guess. The host was talking about schlongs & whangers as the images shown on the screen.

So, kids tuning in at the peak hour for their viewing, hoping to find the very popular show Impractical Jokers, instead found brazen adult content masked as “a fun game show”.

Does the FCC even function anymore? It’s under the control of the current administration. I wonder if the conservatives realized that the game show interweaves itself with the very popular Impractical Jokers so that it can glean more gimme-freebie votes (forgive student debt) from IJ viewers, if they might have a stern talk or sanctions for Tru TV’s prime time kid/family hour sexualized content?

TruTV is constantly trying to interweave sexualized or adult content into shows or programming time slots where kids are sure to be drawn in. I think it’s time the FCC had a talk with them.

Your thoughts?

Unfortunately, as a child, there was no cable. It was I Love Lucy reruns, Gunsmoke, Dick Van Dyke, etc. Now, there's just content galore. Parents need to be diligent.

I'm pretty sure you can block channels. Sounds like TruTV is a good choice for doing so in your house. Fortunately I switched over to the most basic subscription so that most of the crap the wife and I don't watch is already eliminated.

I'm pretty sure you can block channels. Sounds like TruTV is a good choice for doing so in your house. Fortunately I switched over to the most basic subscription so that most of the crap the wife and I don't watch is already eliminated.

TruTV is on the basic package I have. The point is you don’t allow programming to pitch itself to “family” viewing, then interweave blatantly adult content with kid show programming & times. The FCC disallows this & has teeth to enforce it.

Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?
What you saw is a continuing assault visually on the American brain. It started back in the 50 s with TV they found that visual propaganda was very strong on the American brain. So they used the German approach and started on the very young, with Sesame Street series. You get it? Next came the Movie group with questionable movies. Next was the News Media. Now its all media you see and hear. Take a close look at the commercials and will notice two messages, one is buy this product, the second is black and white and Asian and Arab together. There has been some gay stuff but not very heavy yet. I just have had to shut down shut off shut out. Never trust anyone over the age of 90 they have nothing to loose.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I came back with this it KIND OF fits in with the goals the progressive have in store for us.
Both Marxists Obama and Hillary raised their arms covenanting to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Then they broke that solemn oath by following Saul Alinsky’s plan to des troy it (numbered below). 1. Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people 2. Poverty - Increase the poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live. 3. Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty. 4. Gun Control - Remove the ability of the citizens to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state. 5. Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income). 6. Education - Take control of what people read and listen to - take control of what children learn in school. 7. Religion - Remove the belief in God from the government and schools. 8. Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy

Last edited:

Your thoughts?

Unfortunately, as a child, there was no cable. It was I Love Lucy reruns, Gunsmoke, Dick Van Dyke, etc. Now, there's just content galore. Parents need to be diligent.
You too? Wow

Dan, you need to use a BIGGER script, and more colorful too, to proclaim your fascist views!
BHO and Hellary are Marxists?
Your brain is addled, my man, and you should seek help.

Your thoughts?

FCC hotline number
The customer support phone number of FCC is 1-888-225-5322 / 202-418-0500 / 1-888-835-5322 (Click phone number to call).

Your thoughts?

Remember the HBO show I cant recall the name but the little girls were drinking out of sippy cups that looked like penis?
I think it was called something girls????

Your thoughts?
TV is turning into smutville. Even game shows pose questions that have to do with sex sex sex, or body parts. Its disgusting. And Hollyweird wonders why there are so many perv, pedos and sex abuse problems in their ranks. :cranky:

Your thoughts?

FCC hotline number
The customer support phone number of FCC is 1-888-225-5322 / 202-418-0500 / 1-888-835-5322 (Click phone number to call).

Do you really think the FCC will shut it down lmfao, you guys really don't get it do you . .........

if it wasn't FCC approced it wouldn't be on TV. , lmao

Your thoughts?

You should just watch Benny Hill reruns. :)

Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?
What you saw is a continuing assault visually on the American brain. It started back in the 50 s with TV they found that visual propaganda was very strong on the American brain. So they used the German approach and started on the very young, with Sesame Street series. You get it? Next came the Movie group with questionable movies. Next was the News Media. Now its all media you see and hear. Take a close look at the commercials and will notice two messages, one is buy this product, the second is black and white and Asian and Arab together. There has been some gay stuff but not very heavy yet. I just have had to shut down shut off shut out. Never trust anyone over the age of 90 they have nothing to loose.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I came back with this it KIND OF fits in with the goals the progressive have in store for us.
Both Marxists Obama and Hillary raised their arms covenanting to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Then they broke that solemn oath by following Saul Alinsky’s plan to des troy it (numbered below). 1. Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people 2. Poverty - Increase the poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live. 3. Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty. 4. Gun Control - Remove the ability of the citizens to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state. 5. Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income). 6. Education - Take control of what people read and listen to - take control of what children learn in school. 7. Religion - Remove the belief in God from the government and schools. 8. Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy
Hilarious. If the government was going to kill you and you were heavily armed, they would just send in a drone and you would never even see it coming.

See? All that fear for nothing.

Your thoughts?

FCC hotline number

Do you really think the FCC will shut it down lmfao, you guys really don't get it do you . .........

Well there one way to find out, call the FCC hotline that the moderator listed on page 1 here.

Your thoughts?

FCC hotline number

Well there one way to find out, call the FCC hotline that the moderator listed on page 1 here.

If the FCC didn't know about the tv show trust me it would not be airing. ALL tv shows, movies almost always are approved by the FCC regulations FIRST!

Some TARDS do not get what the fk it means to SEXUALIZE children and the majority of the population are to fkn stupid to see what's right in front of them. They are so dumbed down so easy to manipulate it's easy to do. Just like the guy who is so good he can sell a sweeper to somone with no electricity.

I was not kidding about the HBO SERIES that had little girls sipping out of PENIS CUPS.

upload_2018-9-6_7-29-1.png

HBO Imports Story Featuring Very Young Girl Sucking on Plastic Penis Cup

The series was in 2012.
upload_2018-9-6_7-33-38.png

Your thoughts?

FCC hotline number

If the FCC didn't know about the tv show trust me it would not be airing. ALL tv shows, movies almost always are approved by the FCC regulations FIRST!

Some TARDS do not get what the fk it means to SEXUALIZE children and the majority of the population are to fkn stupid to see what's right in front of them. They are so dumbed down so easy to manipulate it's easy to do. Just like the guy who is so good he can sell a sweeper to somone with no electricity.

I was not kidding about the HBO SERIES that had little girls sipping out of PENIS CUPS.

View attachment 214957

The series was in 2012.
View attachment 214958

Was her mouth around the head like, you know, if she were giving a blow job?

I feel dirty even typing that out.

Your thoughts?

FCC hotline number

View attachment 214957

The series was in 2012.
View attachment 214958

Actually, I was being facetious. The FCC can BADGER networks that are not "on-air" broadcast. But they cannot really control their programming. That's what the Adult Preferences on your cable/sat remote are for.

Wasted TONS of consumer cash and govt money on "V-Chips" --- remember that GOVT designed useless requirement? And there is very little distinction between cable/sat and Internet programming.

Like I said when my young were little. I don't send them downtown with bus ticket money and hope they end up where they're supposed to be -- and I supervised their web content if any and preferred CDs and educational material for their "learning"..

Didn't even put in Wi-FI until daughter was 16. And that was a sacrifice, because I have a huge home office/lab with about 8 computers and assorted mobiles.

Your thoughts?

FCC hotline number

View attachment 214957

The series was in 2012.
View attachment 214958

Was her mouth around the head like, you know, if she were giving a blow job?

I feel dirty even typing that out.
Just keep in your mind, "Visual stimulant of vison is stronger than, print, vocal. A very good example are the pictures of dead GI s during WWII laying the the beach of Normade, France. They were never released to the public, because of the strong effect they would have. Now we have direct brainwashing. My My what is next.
The progressive start from just about birth of a person and it is a lifetime of propaganda being direct at you, unless you get smart about it. Just look at the Commercial Medias latest attack.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back