Penises on Prime Time Programming TruTV

Ok I love the show “Impractical jokers”, pitched as a family show. It often involves kid actors & children subjects in jokes. I notice though that more and more sexualized “jokes” are being woven into the format. Bawdy guys are one thing, but there’s an element in the background that’s being written in that the jokers are becoming uncomfortable with.

Anyway, today in I think it was the 4 o’clock hour PST, exactly when most kids are flopped on the couch after school, TruTV was airing their game show to forgive student debt. One of the categories was “dicks over dictators”. The category showed illustrated erect penises & testicles superimposed over various dictators faces that contestants tried to guess. The host was talking about schlongs & whangers as the images shown on the screen.

So, kids tuning in at the peak hour for their viewing, hoping to find the very popular show Impractical Jokers, instead found brazen adult content masked as “a fun game show”.

Does the FCC even function anymore? It’s under the control of the current administration. I wonder if the conservatives realized that the game show interweaves itself with the very popular Impractical Jokers so that it can glean more gimme-freebie votes (forgive student debt) from IJ viewers, if they might have a stern talk or sanctions for Tru TV’s prime time kid/family hour sexualized content?

TruTV is constantly trying to interweave sexualized or adult content into shows or programming time slots where kids are sure to be drawn in. I think it’s time the FCC had a talk with them.

Your thoughts?

FCC hotline number
The customer support phone number of FCC is 1-888-225-5322 / 202-418-0500 / 1-888-835-5322 (Click phone number to call).

Do you really think the FCC will shut it down lmfao, you guys really don't get it do you . .........

if it wasn't FCC approced it wouldn't be on TV. , lmao
Well there one way to find out, call the FCC hotline that the moderator listed on page 1 here.

If the FCC didn't know about the tv show trust me it would not be airing. ALL tv shows, movies almost always are approved by the FCC regulations FIRST!

Some TARDS do not get what the fk it means to SEXUALIZE children and the majority of the population are to fkn stupid to see what's right in front of them. They are so dumbed down so easy to manipulate it's easy to do. Just like the guy who is so good he can sell a sweeper to somone with no electricity.

I was not kidding about the HBO SERIES that had little girls sipping out of PENIS CUPS.

View attachment 214957

HBO Imports Story Featuring Very Young Girl Sucking on Plastic Penis Cup

The series was in 2012.
View attachment 214958

Was her mouth around the head like, you know, if she were giving a blow job?

I feel dirty even typing that out.

I don't know I m not sick like you leftist, I know of it because I PROTEST THE STUFF LOSER

Ok I love the show “Impractical jokers”, pitched as a family show. It often involves kid actors & children subjects in jokes. I notice though that more and more sexualized “jokes” are being woven into the format. Bawdy guys are one thing, but there’s an element in the background that’s being written in that the jokers are becoming uncomfortable with.

Anyway, today in I think it was the 4 o’clock hour PST, exactly when most kids are flopped on the couch after school, TruTV was airing their game show to forgive student debt. One of the categories was “dicks over dictators”. The category showed illustrated erect penises & testicles superimposed over various dictators faces that contestants tried to guess. The host was talking about schlongs & whangers as the images shown on the screen.

So, kids tuning in at the peak hour for their viewing, hoping to find the very popular show Impractical Jokers, instead found brazen adult content masked as “a fun game show”.

Does the FCC even function anymore? It’s under the control of the current administration. I wonder if the conservatives realized that the game show interweaves itself with the very popular Impractical Jokers so that it can glean more gimme-freebie votes (forgive student debt) from IJ viewers, if they might have a stern talk or sanctions for Tru TV’s prime time kid/family hour sexualized content?

TruTV is constantly trying to interweave sexualized or adult content into shows or programming time slots where kids are sure to be drawn in. I think it’s time the FCC had a talk with them.

Your thoughts?

FCC hotline number
The customer support phone number of FCC is 1-888-225-5322 / 202-418-0500 / 1-888-835-5322 (Click phone number to call).

Do you really think the FCC will shut it down lmfao, you guys really don't get it do you . .........

if it wasn't FCC approced it wouldn't be on TV. , lmao
Well there one way to find out, call the FCC hotline that the moderator listed on page 1 here.

If the FCC didn't know about the tv show trust me it would not be airing. ALL tv shows, movies almost always are approved by the FCC regulations FIRST!

Some TARDS do not get what the fk it means to SEXUALIZE children and the majority of the population are to fkn stupid to see what's right in front of them. They are so dumbed down so easy to manipulate it's easy to do. Just like the guy who is so good he can sell a sweeper to somone with no electricity.

I was not kidding about the HBO SERIES that had little girls sipping out of PENIS CUPS.

View attachment 214957

HBO Imports Story Featuring Very Young Girl Sucking on Plastic Penis Cup

The series was in 2012.
View attachment 214958

Was her mouth around the head like, you know, if she were giving a blow job?

I feel dirty even typing that out.

You should look at the thought you had about it.

So you're telling me that the GOP's FCC signed off on a show pitched as a "family fun game show" on prime time, right as kids are watching just out of school in the afternoon, of fully erect penises with testicles attached superimposed over the faces of people? I highly doubt that. I'm going to call the FCC and check in about the issue. They don't watch every single minute of every show to air. They probably are understaffed. This is why they have the hotline, so the public can call their attention to problems that slipped by them.

To those who say the FCC has no teeth and won't respond, visit their complaint form online: FCC Complaints The following shows up when you finished telling them what you saw (indecency during prime time in this example)

Thank you for your submission. Your request has been received and assigned Ticket No. xxxxxxx.

Your complaint provides valuable information to spot trends and practices that warrant investigation and enforcement action. We do not resolve individual complaints about this issue and, there will be no status information to report on your complaint.

If the FCC needs more information about your complaint, we will contact you directly.

Each year, the Enforcement Bureau takes hundreds of actions on behalf of consumers that result in tens of millions of dollars in penalties. These actions encourage companies and individuals to abide by the law and reduce future misconduct.

The information you provided us will continue to be available internally within the FCC to inform the Commission’s enforcement and policymaking processes.

Thank you for your help in furthering the FCC’s mission on behalf of consumers

.>

"Q: Does the FCC regulate the content of cable programming?

A: Cable television system operators generally make their own selection of channels and programs to be distributed to subscribers in response to consumer demands. The Commission does, however, have rules in some areas that are applicable to programming -- called "origination cablecasting" in the rules -- that are subject to the editorial control of the cable system operator. The rules generally do not apply to the content of broadcast channels or to access channels over which the cable system operator has no editorial control."

From the FCC (Program Content Regulations):

Since TruTV, HBO, Fox News, etc. are not under the editorial control of the cable company, then the FCC doesn't regulate it since it's not an over-the-air broadcast.

Don't want to watch TruTV, don't turn to that channel. Don't want your kids watching it, exercise your parental control in your cable box to not have that channel available (which can include a total block or passcode access).

.>>>>

.>

A: Cable television system operators generally make their own selection of channels and programs to be distributed to subscribers in response to consumer demands. The Commission does, however, have rules in some areas that are applicable to programming -- called "origination cablecasting" in the rules -- that are subject to the editorial control of the cable system operator. The rules generally do not apply to the content of broadcast channels or to access channels over which the cable system operator has no editorial control."

Well that's funny because in the category of where you get your TV, "cable" is one of the options they patrol for complaints. I think they'll sit up and take exception when children are being blatantly sexualized on one of the networks.

.>

Well that's funny because in the category of where you get your TV, "cable" is one of the options they patrol for complaints. I think they'll sit up and take exception when children are being blatantly sexualized on one of the networks.

Believe as you wish, the cable company doesn't have editorial control over TruTV's content, so your complaint will go into the circular file.

TruTV isn't a "network", that refers to media companies like ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, etc. - in those cases there is a network of over-the-air stations around the country which broadcast over the airways. TruTV is a content producer that cable companies pay to transmit over their infrastructure.

You are better off organizaing mass complaints to the cable providers than the FCC, the FCC is a waste of time. You may think you are doing something positive, but really you are just pissing in the wind.

.>>>>

So you're telling me that the GOP's FCC signed off on a show pitched as a "family fun game show" on prime time, right as kids are watching just out of school in the afternoon, of fully erect penises with testicles attached superimposed over the faces of people? I highly doubt that. I'm going to call the FCC and check in about the issue. They don't watch every single minute of every show to air. They probably are understaffed. This is why they have the hotline, so the public can call their attention to problems that slipped by them.

Simple way to find the answer call them.

Your thoughts?

Impractical Jokers isn't marketed as a kid's show. Its rated TV-14.

Also, the FCC has much more lax rules for Cable TV programs because they are subscription services. With FCC attempts to regulate indecency content on cable partially rebuffed by the Supreme Court in Denver Area v. FCC, 518 U.S. 727 (1996), holding any regulation of cable content as it relates to indency to the highest legal standard of 'strict scrutiny', weighted the most heavily on the side of rights and against regulation.

And that was for channels like Playboy depicting sex acts. Which Impractical Jokers falls far, far below.

So, um....good luck with that.

Last edited:
The idiots on Impractical jokers are just a shade above sacha baron cohen when it comes to having class,

From 2013, and keep in mind little old Obama is now right into NETFLIX awww specail. Sexualizing kids is the in thing now it goes right over people's heads it's that easy to do .

Imagine where the laws are today, oh yea you watched it there's prob. worse out there.

FCC wants to relax kids' TV rules for the Netflix era
The Federal Communications Commission has begun the process of loosening requirements for children's TV programming, arguing that the old rules aren't needed in the era of kids-focused apps and streaming services.

FCC wants to relax kids' TV rules for the Netflix era

From 2013, and keep in mind little old Obama is now right into NETFLIX awww specail. Sexualizing kids is the in thing now it goes right over people's heads it's that easy to do .

What is it with conspiracy theorists and allusions to pedophilia? Did Pizzagate teach you nothing?

Your thoughts?
“The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”
Ronald Reagan

The Fed already has to much control over our lives do you parental duty and monitor your kids this takes a village shit had gone to far.

Your thoughts?
“The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”
Ronald Reagan

The Fed already has to much control over our lives do you parental duty and monitor your kids this takes a village shit had gone to far.

Especially when the program in question is already rated TV-14, informing parents that its not for chidren.

Instead, Silo ignores the rating, assumes its a kid's show, and then demands that the FCC punish the show because it didn't match her obvious misconceptions.

Um, no. A much better solution would be to simply follow the shows rating and take some personal responsibility rather than child proofing the whole of cable television.

Last edited:
TruTV is a cable channel. I don't believe the FCC has jurisdiction over content. Your cable company does. Petition them to stop offering the channel.

I'm pretty sure you can block channels. Sounds like TruTV is a good choice for doing so in your house. Fortunately I switched over to the most basic subscription so that most of the crap the wife and I don't watch is already eliminated.

TruTV is on the basic package I have. The point is you don’t allow programming to pitch itself to “family” viewing, then interweave blatantly adult content with kid show programming & times. The FCC disallows this & has teeth to enforce it.

Your cable probably has parental controls. Use them and start being a parent.

.>

You pay for cable. The content should not be restricted like the over the air networks.

Dan, you need to use a BIGGER script, and more colorful too, to proclaim your fascist views!
BHO and Hellary are Marxists?
Your brain is addled, my man, and you should seek help.
If you had listened to Senator Ted Cruz's speech at the Kavanaugh hearing where he clearly cited Obama's and Clinton's publicly announced goals (gut free speech section of the First Amendment, attack the freedom of religion and do away with the right to bear arms for self defense, planting justices that would not adjudicate cases based upon the Constitution, but rather legislate from the bench, diminishing the authority of Congress and in so doing, create a large centralized government, not answering to the public.
This smacks of Marxism and Fascism. Mussolini was a Marxist-Fascist and that's what the new left wants to create.
There is a misquote of Benjamin Franklin's that has been occasionally said, but the words themselves are true in this case, those of you who would give up their freedoms for safety, deserve neither.
Go back and read the US Constitution, its Amendments and the Federalist papers. Those documents are why millions of individuals fled Communism, Socialism, Military Juntas, Oligarchies, Nazism, Fascism and Religious Theocracies....they wanted "individual freedoms," not live in a group-think, lockstep, austere life. They wanted to pursue their dreams and live their lives without authorities lording over them.....as little government interference in their lives as possible. The left now wants what millions fled from. It's absurdity at its height.

The idiots on Impractical jokers are just a shade above sacha baron cohen when it comes to having class,
Well you sort of have to have a soft spot for slapstick. And as they say, people’s reactions to their antics are what makes you laugh. The show exposes all sorts of uncomfortable humor about human nature.

Forum List

Back