Pence’s prepared speech lifted words directly from Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
sometimes i get an idea from something someone said, and i turn the phrase around with my own style, to say something new and special. i don't think that's plagiarism per se!

sometimes i get an idea from something someone said, and i turn the phrase around with my own style, to say something new and special. i don't think that's plagiarism per se!

Very good words and very good goal, but Pence gave away the opportunity to make it a reality. He proved himself an ally to the Deep State, so those words, coming from him, are meaningless.

Pence is a politician and not very original, like Joe.

There is literally nothing new under the sun. With trillions of people on this planet fir millikns of years, I bieve there is not 1 original though, not 1 that hasn't been thought by many others. Perhaps the WAY sine say it, their style or choice of words, may be some different, but its pretty much the same.

Politicians like Biden and Pence GEAR or READ something - no original thought, think 'Man, that's good', and use it. Sometimes its word-for-word (like Joe) and other times they change a couple of words here and there, like Pence admitted to doing.

Still, same same.

Forum List

Back