George Santos being charged with 13 federal felonies.

Leviticus

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2021

George Santos has been officially charged in federal court with 13 felonies including wire fraud, theft of public money, and others.

He could face up to 20 years in prison if a judge decides to Impose the maximum possible sentences.

George Santos being charged with 13 federal felonies​

And he's lucky if he actually committed one. Meanwhile, Hillary committed 31 felonies and wasn't charged with any and got a book deal to talk about how the election was stolen from her that we now find out she was actually involved in trying to steal from Trump. Nope, she wasn't charged for that, neither.

But they need some story to take off the front page Durham's report that the democrat party used the FBI to commit a political coup and steal an election.

Looking forward to the psychological examination of this feller.
And, for that matter, of those who voted for him.

I'm more interested in a psychological examination of voters who voted against secure borders, high wages, low crime and world peace for Joe Biden and $7.00 gasoline, food and energy shortages, hyperinflation, border invasion, rampant crime, social decay and massive debt as we jump into global war.

I'm more interested in a psychological examination of voters who voted against secure borders, high wages, low crime and world peace for Joe Biden and $7.00 gasoline, food and energy shortages, hyperinflation, border invasion, rampant crime, social decay and massive debt as we jump into global war.
Yes, I know: Deflect, Pivot, Attack.

Never honestly look inward. Never. Don't do it.

:rolleyes:

Yes, I know: Deflect, Pivot, Attack.
I guess the truth hurts, huh?

Never honestly look inward.
Why would I look inward when all of my problems are in Washington, D.C.?

1661999019752.gif

George Santos has been officially charged in federal court with 13 felonies including wire fraud, theft of public money, and others.

He could face up to 20 years in prison if a judge decides to Impose the maximum possible sentences.

I bet the Biden's easily beat that number of felony convictions at the end.

I guess the truth hurts, huh?

Why would I look inward when all of my problems are in Washington, D.C.?

View attachment 786784
All your problems are in Washington DC. That's just sad.

What has been to you people, by voices you trust, should be criminal.

They fill you full of rage and misery and then convince you to blame someone else for it.

All your problems are in Washington DC. That's just sad.
A lot of people would think that was good.

What has been to you people, by voices you trust, should be criminal.
Huh? "You people?" Someone dun slap you upside da head, boy?

They fill you full of rage and misery and then tell you to blame someone else for it.
No, democrats and their sick policies of hate and indifference against America fill people full of rage and misery. And we know who to blame for it.

ezgif-2-0beebbb1a0.gif
bidenzel-vi.gif

I was paying five dollars a gallon under trump. Now I'm paying $3 a gallon..

Arent you forgetting the part about being found guilty by a jury?

Or does the left intend to skip that obsolete part of the legal process?

There was also a chance that the f e c might consider campaing finance charges. The wire fraud charges stem from the fact that he lied to donors, giing them false information to get them to donate money to a fake political action committee. This very much violates campaign law.

Arent you forgetting the part about being found guilty by a jury?

Or does the left intend to skip that obsolete part of the legal process?
OK? Can you point out where I ever said he was guilty or didn't deserve a fair trial?

Maybe you should go back to kindergarten and learn to read.

That assumption is dripping from your op
Based on the evidence, he will likely be convicted. He didn't do a good job of hiding it. I mean, he literally put the company running the scam PAC in his own name.

Believing someone guilty isn't the same as believing that they xhouldnt have a fair trial.

Forum List

Back