Pence wins despite awful moderation

Looking like Kaine being a jerk did little to help Clinton.

Well done, Pence, well done

No funnier than last week's gush over how Trump won the 1st debate, according to the Trumpsters. But that was much closer than last night's.

I'm voting Trump and I concede the first debate to Clinton.

You do realize Trump is trying to throw the election and Hillary is a friend of his, right?

Any rube could have out debated Hillary, even a half wit could have.

it was very entertaining

tp02aw600.gif

I remember Trump asking if it was too late to change Pence as his pick. If he is really in the tank for Hillary like I think he is, his worst fears are coming to fruition.

CNN Poll: Pence Wins VP Debate, 29 Percent Move Toward Voting for Trump

The CNN/ORG instant poll of vice presidential primarily Democrat debate watchers, shows Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Mike Pence of Indiana topped Democratic candidate Sen. Tim Kaine (VA). Some 29 percent said they moved toward voting for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump after the exchange.

Despite the Democrat-heavy audience displayed in the new poll, 48 percent said Pence won the debate over Kaine. Only 42 percent of those debate watchers said Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s running mate won.

Two-fifths of those registered voters surveyed said they were Democrats, 30 percent Republican and 29 percent unaffiliated or part of another party.

Almost 30 percent of respondents said they were more likely to vote for Trump after watching the debate, while just 18 percent said they moved toward Clinton.

CNN Poll: Pence Wins VP Debate, 29 Percent Move Toward Voting for Trump - Breitbart
Pence is good at translating Trump's garble into Reasonable English. He is very good at that. It would make sense that some people would say "Oh, THAT'S what he means" and decide to vote for him. I find it really hard to believe 42% of people think Kaine won? That's people who just disagreed with the policies; not how you judge a debate.

Yep, misrepresentations. You're ignoring his clarifications and you're taking his comments out of context. In other words, you're lying.

I'm sorry, what part of "Mexicans are murderers and rapists" isn't clear to you?

Or "beat him up, I'll pay your legal bills"

"Putin is a great leader"

"John McCain isn't a hero because he got captured".

I don't think there's any context that makes those things 'better".
The truth. The truth makes those things better. The Mexicans that come here really are murderers and rapists. Not all but a substantial number.

Paying the legal bills of someone defending themselves is a noble act.

Putin is a great leader. Especially compared to the massive failure we have.

Being captured by the enemy is not a heroic act. Survival is admirable but not heroic.

I remember Trump asking if it was too late to change Pence as his pick. If he is really in the tank for Hillary like I think he is, his worst fears are coming to fruition.

I don't buy that for a moment.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

CNN Poll: Pence Wins VP Debate, 29 Percent Move Toward Voting for Trump

The CNN/ORG instant poll of vice presidential primarily Democrat debate watchers, shows Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Mike Pence of Indiana topped Democratic candidate Sen. Tim Kaine (VA). Some 29 percent said they moved toward voting for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump after the exchange.

Despite the Democrat-heavy audience displayed in the new poll, 48 percent said Pence won the debate over Kaine. Only 42 percent of those debate watchers said Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s running mate won.

Two-fifths of those registered voters surveyed said they were Democrats, 30 percent Republican and 29 percent unaffiliated or part of another party.

Almost 30 percent of respondents said they were more likely to vote for Trump after watching the debate, while just 18 percent said they moved toward Clinton.

CNN Poll: Pence Wins VP Debate, 29 Percent Move Toward Voting for Trump - Breitbart
Pence is good at translating Trump's garble into Reasonable English. He is very good at that. It would make sense that some people would say "Oh, THAT'S what he means" and decide to vote for him. I find it really hard to believe 42% of people think Kaine won? That's people who just disagreed with the policies; not how you judge a debate.

Well keep in mind after the Trump/Clinton debate one poll had 40% responding who didn't watch the debate or only saw clips of it.

I rarely watch videos on here and you're not going to change my perspective anyway

Just like crooked Hillary fixed the primary against Bernie, she fixed the general election against Trump.

Losing was never an option

I rarely watch videos on here and you're not going to change my perspective anyway

I know.

They are hard to watch. I almost wish I had never seen them. Ignorance is bliss. It's a hard truth to realize just how screwed we all are.

I know.

There are hard to watch. I almost wish I had never seen them. Ignorance is bliss. It's a hard truth to realize just how screwed we all are.

You need to stop, because someone disagrees with doesn't mean they are ignorant. I enjoy your comments and respect you...don't push it

Do you still have the video you bought from that guy in Nigeria which shows Bush and Cheney planting the explosives that brought down the Twin Towers?
Must be a real treat being around you in person.

I know.

There are hard to watch. I almost wish I had never seen them. Ignorance is bliss. It's a hard truth to realize just how screwed we all are.

You need to stop, because someone disagrees with doesn't mean they are ignorant. I enjoy your comments and respect you...don't push it

Understood. I suppose there is a chance I'm wrong, and I pray that I am.

But if Hillary wins, we will know the truth. It should not be hard to beat her at all.

I've seen Trump debate well, unfortunately it was only against Ted Cruz thus far.

I suppose he has two more chances to prove me wrong

I know.

Understood. I suppose there is a chance I'm wrong, and I pray that I am.

But if Hillary wins, we will know the truth. It should not be hard to beat her at all.

I've seen Trump debate well, unfortunately it was only against Ted Cruz thus far.

I suppose he has two more chances to prove me wrong

So if Hillary wins you'll claim it was because Trump was secretly helping Hillary win? You are one fucked up dunce.

Forum List

Back