Pence wins despite awful moderation

Yep, misrepresentations. You're ignoring his clarifications and you're taking his comments out of context. In other words, you're lying.

I'm sorry, what part of "Mexicans are murderers and rapists" isn't clear to you?

Or "beat him up, I'll pay your legal bills"

"Putin is a great leader"

"John McCain isn't a hero because he got captured".

I don't think there's any context that makes those things 'better".

Yep, misrepresentations. You're ignoring his clarifications and you're taking his comments out of context. In other words, you're lying.

I'm sorry, what part of "Mexicans are murderers and rapists" isn't clear to you?

His statement was clear to me. Look at his entire comment and stop lying.

Lefties will show us a nickel sized part of the night sky and claim what a small universe we live in. Disingenuous and dishonest.

Trump didn't say all the horrible things he's said. Fact is he did say all those horrible things.

Even pence is embarrassed at trump

You failed to answer my question.

I'll address this one as an example. It was funny. Dark humor. It's something I might have said. You must be some kind of candy ass.

I'll address this one as an example. It was funny. Dark humor. It's something I might have said. You must be some kind of candy ass.

No, I just don't think inciting violence to people who are already mentally unstable is a good idea.

A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events

If Joe had read his own link it's mostly anti Trump people inciting the violence. LOL

No, I just don't think inciting violence to people who are already mentally unstable is a good idea.

So after misrepresenting Trump's comment with your accusation of inciting violence, you follow it up with a straw man. Wow, you're f**ked up.

Forum List

Back