Pence wins despite awful moderation

This tweet wins the internet:
@SportsKitten

"Second debate in a row where Trump had a Mike that wasn't working for him."

Yeah...

... an' Kaine really showed his butt...

... with all his inane interruptions.
They counted 79 times. A very super duper rude asshole. We don't want this crazy asshole anywhere near the WH.

No, it wasn't a joke. When asked about it afterward, he said the campaign was "looking into it." He meant it.

After reviewing the tape I agree. It wasn't a joke. However, considering what this guy planned to do I support what Trump said. Bravo Trump!

Meh, Pence was very good at promoting Pence, but when he was asked about the crazy shit Trump says, he dodged and weaved.

He has the same problem all other Trump surrogates have. Trying to excuse the crazy crap that comes out of their candidate's mouth.
Just because your whore is a PC coward afraid to make someone who deserves it mad, don't mean squat.

Yeah...

... an' Kaine really showed his butt...

... with all his inane interruptions.

I agree. I tried watching it but that asshole kept interrupting and Pence couldn't say shit.

I finally just shut it off and went to bed. He and Hillary make a great team. A team of assholes.

you choose...

upload_2016-10-5_12-13-33.png

So far it's been the moderator and the Democrat candidate teaming up on the republican. As with the Trump / Hillary debate, one attacking question after another and not one hard question for the Democrat. No mention of the emails, Ben Ghazi, the Clinton foundation, the lies etc. almost totally ignoring Hillary's disastrous past and her record as sec of state. Not to mention constant rebuttals and corrections by the moderator towards only the republican. Even though it was Kaine that was interrupting and going off topic. I don't understand why the republicans even agree to these moderators with obvious biases.

Like you said, despite the obvious ganging up, Pence came through and won it. Kaine would have been slaughtered had he not hid under the moderators skirt.

Last edited:
Meh, Pence was very good at promoting Pence, but when he was asked about the crazy shit Trump says, he dodged and weaved.

He has the same problem all other Trump surrogates have. Trying to excuse the crazy crap that comes out of their candidate's mouth.
Trump might talk crazy to retarded libs, he is still more trustworthy than the lying hag you idiots support.

Kaine misrepresented Trump's position over and over. It was almost funny.
Really? All he did was repeat the crazy shit that Trump has been saying. How is repeating the exact same words misrepresenting?

I see Kaine as an example of Hillary making another bad decision. The woman seems to fail every damn time when faced with making an important decision.

Last edited:
Not so. I concede the first debate to Clinton.
I dont.

Trump achieved what he intended to achieve, people at home were talking about Hillary's failure and being part of the existing problem causing system, and the results will be him winning the election.

I remember Trump asking if it was too late to change Pence as his pick. .
Link? for that claim?

You say some pretty stupid shit at times, but I cant help but wonder if you have even a smidgeon of fact behind this asinine post.

Looking like Kaine being a jerk did little to help Clinton.

Well done, Pence, well done

I remember Trump asking if it was too late to change Pence as his pick. If he is really in the tank for Hillary like I think he is, his worst fears are coming to fruition.

I don't buy that for a moment.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Trump specifically refused to say he supported Hillary, dude.

Forum List

Back