Pence testified today

I'll use your leftist standards now -

"GUILTY BY WHOSE STANDARDS" ???? YOURS AND YOUR LEFTIST STREET WISE GANG OF KNUCKLEHEADS ???

THOUGHT SO.. ROTFLMBO 🤣
Oh, guilty by the determination of a court of law. How’s that?

READING AND COMPREHENSION ISSUES?

Here's what you replied to: "Trump and MAGA tried to steal the election. They knew Biden won. We have facts that Team Trump started planing a steal, and they knew he lost before the Stop the Steal rallies. They also raised big $$$ playing fools like you."

You do know there exists federal and local state investigations into this?
Yes, you suffer comprehension issues too.

A stolen election didn't happen to the same magnitude that an insurrection didn't happen. If Trump and rallies happen to stop the steal, and if the bellend of American society believe an insurrection took place, then that's their problem.

There are some on the Left that are thick as fuck that they believe an insurrection happened, there are some on the Right that are thick as fuck that they believe the election was stolen happened.

I live in the UK, born in England. If anyone in America raised any money off me, I'm amazed.

You federal and state whatever you want, we don't suffer shit like that in the UK.

Oh, guilty by the determination of a court of law. How’s that?
Again, by what law does a politicized court stand by (the same as the ignored border laws, and all the Democrat lying going on there) ?

Democrat infestation into everything is truly worse than an infestation of German roaches, and that's about as bad as it gets.

Again, by what law does a politicized court stand by (the same as the ignored border laws, and all the Democrat lying going on there) ?

Democrat infestation into everything is truly worse than an infestation of German roaches, and that's about as bad as it gets.
Oh gotchya. Anything that doesn’t go your way just gets dismissed as deep state and politicized. How nice it must be to live in fantasyland

A stolen election didn't happen to the same magnitude that an insurrection didn't happen.
insurrection: "an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government"

There was an insurrection. People have been found (4 more recently) of seditious conspiracy: 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

No one has been charged with 'insurrection,' but that doesn't mean one didn't take place, or that those in charge of prosecutions and justice do not believe it happened. That is fact. Try and put down your juvenile rants for a few moments and maybe clarity will break through the fog of imbecility you post under. Reading and comprehension issues aside, try and think about crimes that go uncharged. Do you believe those crimes did not happen simply because no one was charged?

Politicized court? How so?

If Trump goes before a Judge he himself helped get appointed to the bench, does that count as a politicized court?

GUILTY!
This is what we call an....uh....confession.
So now the only question for MAGAt Trumptards is do you STILL support a self confessesd rapist?
Or do you finally say "enough is enough. He is not, nor was he ever presidential material?"

“I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy,” Kaplan said on the video, repeating Trump’s own words, before asking him to elaborate.

“Historically, that’s true with stars,” Trump responded during the deposition. “If you look over the last million years, that’s what’s been largely true of the stars — unfortunately or fortunately.”

Kaplan followed up by asking Trump, who has denied all allegations of sexual impropriety made against him by multiple women, if he considered himself a star.

“I think I can say that, yeah,” Trump said.

GUILTY!
This is what we call an....uh....confession.
So now the only question for MAGAt Trumptards is do you STILL support a self confessesd rapist?
Or do you finally say "enough is enough. He is not, nor was he ever presidential material?"

“I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy,” Kaplan said on the video, repeating Trump’s own words, before asking him to elaborate.

“Historically, that’s true with stars,” Trump responded during the deposition. “If you look over the last million years, that’s what’s been largely true of the stars — unfortunately or fortunately.”

Kaplan followed up by asking Trump, who has denied all allegations of sexual impropriety made against him by multiple women, if he considered himself a star.

“I think I can say that, yeah,” Trump said.
Been a rough and eye opening experience or type of existence for you up to this point eh ?

Sucks for you that you aren't a billionaire, and therefore you haven't been exposed to a wealthy lifestyle that is found in so many upper realms and/or in so many ways, otherwise that you probably wished that you could be exposed to something like that ...

You see; you haven't been exposed to hollyweird and all the loose goings on there either, so you haven't a clue as to whether you could with stand it or not, but here you are commenting as if you could.. lol

You couldn't handle it, otherwise you being rejected and all that sort of thing.. lol

You might figure that it sucks, otherwise that you aren't super wealthy, and exposed to all the temptation's and the women throwing themselves at you like a magnet to steel, along with all the loose goings on there.

You probably hate not being able to tell the truth like a billionaire without regret, otherwise because the fall out would overwhelm your tiny bank account super fast, and then leave you in the street mumbling, stumbling, and bumbling thinking "what just happened" ??

LOL, otherwise wishing that you could have been a billionaire if only for a split second in your life.

The idolizing of Trump is basically interpreted today as having TDS ya know ? Stop the madness, a cure will come soon hopefully... LOL

Breaking news

It's all over the Real Media
Uh oh! The Fake Electors.

insurrection: "an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government"

There was an insurrection. People have been found (4 more recently) of seditious conspiracy: 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

No one has been charged with 'insurrection,' but that doesn't mean one didn't take place, or that those in charge of prosecutions and justice do not believe it happened. That is fact. Try and put down your juvenile rants for a few moments and maybe clarity will break through the fog of imbecility you post under. Reading and comprehension issues aside, try and think about crimes that go uncharged. Do you believe those crimes did not happen simply because no one was charged?
Only retards believe there was an insurrection, they need to believe it happened, it's what their dreams and sad existence is based upon.

Only retards believe there was an insurrection, they need to believe it happened, it's what their dreams and sad existence is based upon.

Breaking news

It's all over the Real Media
We will have 100,000 illegals massed at the border this coming week and the panty-bunchers are drooling about J6 and Trump lawsuits. FFS WAKE UP!!!!

Your sad existence needs that dream, your dreams end in nothingburgers

"According to court documents, Ball joined with others in objecting to Democrat Joe Biden’s 2020 election victory over then-President Donald Trump. A mob stormed the Capitol to try to stop Congress from certifying election results for Biden over Trump, a Republican, authorities have said. Five people died in the violence."

anotrher one and pretty violent

You forget. Nancy Pelosi's go to cop opened the door and invited the large group of protesters into the Capitol building. Nobody knew what Pelosi had up her hot pink sleeves, but it certainly took the leftist press and their lovers into cloud nine when they beat up on innocent people by incarcerating hundreds of innocent conservatives for a year or more. And the "Proud Boys" didn't do the crimes the Democrats made up in their spare time offings.

Forum List

Back