Pelousy: "Make America White Again?"

well she was white till about the age of 60,,,then she started looking about 75 years old. so,,,we really dont know what color she is behind all of that make up

I'd hit it

You'd have sex with a 79 year old woman? you black by any chance?
...I'm a 48 year old white guy who has a 27 year old girlfriend. ...

That’s about 10,000 times you’ve tried to sell that beard, closet-case.

Yea, like I need to make anything up to loser republicans. ....

Must be some reason you keep repeating yourself. Hmmm....

The flash mob was identified as “ youths” in the press. The media runs interference for them. The only time blacks are identified by race is when they are victims. The media lies to paint the predators as prey. But the media has <<<its>>> own agenda. And making America nonwhite was a part of it.

Are blacks identified in crimes everyday in the news or is their race covered up? You guys need to make up your minds.

Ill just give you an example from todays news.

'They're So Disrespectful': Philadelphia Police Investigating After Several Teens Steal Items, Throw Ice At Wawa Customers

Look at the video..its as you would expect.

Now..this is the way the same station reports when they find a black victim
Family Demands Answers After Video Shows Cop Fatally Shooting 37-Year-Old Black Man In Vineland, New Jersey

Her father was Mayor of Baltimore, so she had deep Democrat connections. She married a rich guy. The rest is history. Oh, and the Botox and cosmetic surgery aren't working any longer. She should retire.

In fact Trump

When I see tRump, I immediately know the poster is immature, inarticulate, uninformed, and has no valid argument.

Well then you would be wrong because I cut and pasted that and it accidentally cut off the T. I added it and forgot to put the T. Seriously, that was just a mistake.

But when I see Barry or any other stupid version of Obama or Shillery I feel the same way.

But you should know I will never write President Trump or Mr. Trump. I'll say Trump or Don. And we should be calling him some variation of Pokahontas after he said his dad was born in Germany. Liar. Pathological

I'd hit it

You'd have sex with a 79 year old woman? you black by any chance?
...I'm a 48 year old white guy who has a 27 year old girlfriend. ...

That’s about 10,000 times you’ve tried to sell that beard, closet-case.

Yea, like I need to make anything up to loser republicans. ....

Must be some reason you keep repeating yourself. Hmmm....

Yes because it's important for you all to realize not all liberals are losers looking for free shit.

Can you tell me why a guy like me, who makes over $100,000 a year and has NO bills, NO college debt, no kids going to college is not voting GOP. It should be easy for you to explain to me how the GOP benefits a successful guy like me but you can't because they don't.

I want my social security. We all know Republicans don't like social security and want to end the program, if they could. They can't so what they will do is chip away at it. And when the next major recession comes that they create, maybe even on purpose, they'll use that emergency as the excuse why they have to cut that program. They'll say we don't have the money. Well just remember that when it happens and remember why we don't have any money. The iraq war that a republican started, all of Trumps military spending and mara lago visits, and tax breaks to the rich. Yes I pay about $1800 less in taxes but isn't that only for a couple years? I don't want to trade $3600 for major cuts to my social security.

And then they want to cut medicare too.

And one day I might find myself unemployed and without insurance. And with a pre existing condition.

Don't you want your teacher pension?

'Devastating' cut could mean some retired Kentucky teachers pay thousands more in insurance

Many retired teachers would pay thousands of dollars per year more for health insurance under Gov. Matt Bevin’s proposed 2018-20 state budget, say advocates for retired teachers....

You must be one dumb sonofabitch

hey,,,,dont us men all wanna make america white again? well,,so long as 60% of all Americans are hot white and latina ladies under 51.

Her father was Mayor of Baltimore, so she had deep Democrat connections. She married a rich guy. The rest is history. Oh, and the Botox and cosmetic surgery aren't working any longer. She should retire.

In fact Trump

When I see tRump, I immediately know the poster is immature, inarticulate, uninformed, and has no valid argument.

In fact Trump

Did you ignore the point I was making on purpose?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP once wrote Hillary Clinton would be 'great president'

(I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.).”

It’s far from the first time Trump, who is now lambasting Hillary and Bill Clinton as he seeks the GOP presidential nomination, has spoken positively of the former first couple.

Another blog post from 2008 has previously surfaced, where Trump praised Clinton for being “smart, tough and a very nice person.” He also lauded Bill Clinton, calling him a “great President.”

“Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she’s a great trouper,” Trump wrote in 2008. “Her history is far from being over.”

So you stupid Republicans need to realize how fucking brainwashed you all are and what sheep you are. Back before Trump ran, deep state Republicans all said the Clinton's sucked. Trump didn't agree with them. Today you side with Trump over those Republicans. And knowing Trump, you know he doesn't care what he said in the past. In fact, he doesn't even care what he believes. He can easily forget that he liked Hillary and Bill now that he's running. And he can fight dirty.

So was Trump lying back when he wasn't running for President or is he lying now that he is president? Of course he's lying now. Back then he was pro choice and pro Clinton. That was back when he had no reason to lie. In 2016 he had to take the gloves off.

And I love it that LA Ram Fucker yesterday said Bill Clinton let the middle class down by signing NAFTA. Never once did it dawn on him that every time Bill Clinton sold out the middle class, it was when he went along with Republican policies. LA Ram is a typical stupid American poor voter. Or stupid poor American who doesn't vote because he's been convinced there is no difference. And convinced that the middle class is struggling because of liberal policies. You all deserve what you are getting right now. MAGA bitches.

hey,,,,dont us men all wanna make america white again? well,,so long as 60% of all Americans are hot white and latina ladies under 51.

My girlfriends sister and her husband just moved here from Belarus. The man already has a job lined up. He's a truck driver. I just picked him up at the airport on July 5th. The woman won't pick up the book to learn English so she can study for her drivers license and so she can get certified to do pedicures.

She probably wants to meet someone who will marry her and take care of her. She's cute but she has 2 kids.

I guess you liberals haven't noticed but Americans support the president's moves to keep vermin from moving into our country and gaining control of our government.

Forum List

Back