Pelousy: "Make America White Again?"

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nancy is quite white...many have noticed that since she once again accused us deporables of being racists. I'm half Italian, Nancy is Italian, and many in our culture believe we ain't white enough but other than our olive-skinned members, we pass as white, many white as a snowball. Has the Klan ever hunted Italians? no. So Fancy is white alright. Her palsy was obvious that her latest stunt was to appease AOC and "the squad"...she didn't mean a word of it. But the government schools are at this very moment teaching caucasian students to feel shame and guilt about being white. It's intended to elevate minorities not to equal status but superior status, If you saw the flash mob loot and trash a Walgreens in Philly yesterday, you may wonder how could white America NOT be racist. Every day on the news a black has slaughtered or raped or both a white, and yet it's so commonplace Nancy thinks we only need an occasional reminder of how terrible we are for wondering if blacks are a sub-species.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

nancypelosi.jpg

Last edited:
well she was white till about the age of 60,,,then she started looking about 75 years old. so,,,we really dont know what color she is behind all of that make up

Nancy is quite white...many have noticed that since she once again accused us deporables of being racists. I'm half Italian and many in our culture believe we ain't white enough but other than our olive-skinned members, we pass as white, many white as a snowball. Has the Klan ever hunted Italians? no. So Fancy is white alright. Her palsy was obvious that her latest stunt was to appease AOC and "the squad"...she didn't mean a word of it. But the government schools are at this very moment teaching caucasian students to feel shame and guilt about being white. It's intended to elevate minorities not to equal status but superior status, If you saw the flash mob loot and trash a Walgreens in Philly yesterday, you may wonder how could white America NOT be racist. Every day on the news a black has slaughtered or raped or both a white, and yet it's so commonplace Nancy thinks we only need an occasional reminder of how terrible we are for wondering if blacks are a sub-species.

nancypelosi.jpg
Its not color, its culture.

Nancy is quite white...many have noticed that since she once again accused us deporables of being racists. I'm half Italian and many in our culture believe we ain't white enough but other than our olive-skinned members, we pass as white, many white as a snowball. Has the Klan ever hunted Italians? no. So Fancy is white alright. Her palsy was obvious that her latest stunt was to appease AOC and "the squad"...she didn't mean a word of it. But the government schools are at this very moment teaching caucasian students to feel shame and guilt about being white. It's intended to elevate minorities not to equal status but superior status, If you saw the flash mob loot and trash a Walgreens in Philly yesterday, you may wonder how could white America NOT be racist. Every day on the news a black has slaughtered or raped or both a white, and yet it's so commonplace Nancy thinks we only need an occasional reminder of how terrible we are for wondering if blacks are a sub-species.

nancypelosi.jpg

She has submitted to the influence of the neo-postmodernist core of the new Democratic Party, which she's likely done more out of desperation to remain relevant than being any kind of true believer in the American Cult of Postmodernism. Either way, her time on this planet is quite possibly limited so the question then becomes who will fill the void of power in her impending absence? Nevertheless there's something a bit sad, in an "embarrassed for my country" sort of way over watching her climb up there on and nail herself to that same cross of politically correct self-flagellation.

• Banned

I agree, but we can identify that "culture" by color for the most part. None of them have to speak ebonics or go into a rage at the slightest provocation. Look at Oprah, General Powell, the big guy on Fox business news, or the hundreds of other well-spoken blacks who do quite well in the white world. If the Rats weren't so terrified of losing their slaves to the freedom of conservatism, blacks would start "thinking white" and the race problems would end.

I agree, but we can identify that "culture" by color for the most part. None of them have to speak ebonics or go into a rage at the slightest provocation. Look at Oprah, General Powell, the big guy on Fox business news, or the hundreds of other well-spoken blacks who do quite well in the white world. If the Rats weren't so terrified of losing their slaves to the freedom of conservatism, blacks would start "thinking white" and the race problems would end.
What do you think, IM2. Are their "minds right"?

• Banned
well she was white till about the age of 60,,,then she started looking about 75 years old. so,,,we really dont know what color she is behind all of that make up

Strange lumps on her forehead from the botox...that's snake venom and obviously some has leaked through her skull. Should AOC be worried about Nancy biting her?

nancypelosi.jpg

The flash mob was identified as “ youths” in the press. The media runs interference for them. The only time blacks are identified by race is when they are victims. The media lies to paint the predators as prey. But the media has <<<its>>> own agenda. And making America nonwhite was a part of it.

nancypelosi.jpg

The flash mob was identified as “ youths” in the press. The media runs interference for them. The only time blacks are identified by race is when they are victims. The media lies to paint the predators as prey. But the media has <<<its>>> own agenda. And making America nonwhite was a part of it.

Are blacks identified in crimes everyday in the news or is their race covered up? You guys need to make up your minds.

Is this more false accusations mixed with antipositivism intended to destroy the fabric of western culture?

Commies gonna commie.

We have learned to identify them.

Now we need to start killing them.

:beer:

Kill a commie for mommy!!!!

Are blacks identified in crimes everyday in the news or is their race covered up? You guys need to make up your minds.

Stupid question...media that prints names don't have to print the pics....when it's a "Quinteza" or a "Lusevious" we pretty much got the race figured out. The type of crime is part of it too.....flash mobs, wilding, block fights, looting....it's always the same.

BTW, I try to put my OPs in an appropriate forum and I don't need a mod to tell me which that may be. I put this in Politics because race is no longer a separate issue from politics. The Rats have injected it into our political discourse so often, the two subjects are now indistinguishable.

i am surprised that her relatives from planet Uranus havent flown here to pick her up and take her back home

Forum List

Back