Pelousy: "Make America White Again?"

BTW, I try to put my OPs in an appropriate forum and I don't need a mod to tell me which that may be. I put this in Politics because race is no longer a separate issue from politics. The Rats have injected it into our political discourse so often, the two subjects are now indistinguishable.
You know why?

Read up on the Frankfurt School. They are open and honest about their intent to erode western culture so a communist revolution can succeed. Look at how they have largely been successful in eroding our national image and history:
Frankfurt School - Wikipedia

The Frankfurt School developed and employed "critical theory" to inject race into politics:
Critical theory - Wikipedia

All of this shit has one goal:

1200px-Flag_of_the_Communist_Party_of_the_Philippines_%28alternative_II%29.svg.png

It is amazing how white Democrats constantly hate on... whites....

To be a white Democrat is to hate yourself, apparently....

Or you are a commie employing "critical theory" to inject race into politics and use it to re-ignite conditions necessary to motivate people to accept communism.

:dunno:

Self-loathing used to be a Jewish phenomenon....Nancy knows it's quite useful in group-control.

Race and gender baiting - what Democrats have to offer the American people....

It literally is all they have to offer...deliberately.

Under critical theory, all they do is criticize without offering solutions.

I saw your rant about Texas....that's where half my family is from.....Brownwood.....Uncle was a Texas Ranger. If Arizona goes "blue" I'll be heading your way.

It literally is all they have to offer...deliberately.

Under critical theory, all they do is criticize without offering solutions.

I saw your rant about Texas....that's where half my family is from.....Brownwood.....Uncle was a Texas Ranger. If Arizona goes "blue" I'll be heading your way.
Come on down.

Brownwood is one county up from where my uncle lives (Brady, McCulloch County). Nice area.

Your uncle was one of the very few Texas Rangers? (only 162 right now) That is badass.

We need to expand the numbers and duties of Texas Rangers.

You know what they make the Texas Ranger badge from, don't you?

Nancy is quite white...many have noticed that since she once again accused us deporables of being racists. I'm half Italian and many in our culture believe we ain't white enough but other than our olive-skinned members, we pass as white, many white as a snowball. Has the Klan ever hunted Italians? no. So Fancy is white alright. Her palsy was obvious that her latest stunt was to appease AOC and "the squad"...she didn't mean a word of it. But the government schools are at this very moment teaching caucasian students to feel shame and guilt about being white. It's intended to elevate minorities not to equal status but superior status, If you saw the flash mob loot and trash a Walgreens in Philly yesterday, you may wonder how could white America NOT be racist. Every day on the news a black has slaughtered or raped or both a white, and yet it's so commonplace Nancy thinks we only need an occasional reminder of how terrible we are for wondering if blacks are a sub-species.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

nancypelosi.jpg

The flash mob was identified as “ youths” in the press. The media runs interference for them. The only time blacks are identified by race is when they are victims. The media lies to paint the predators as prey. But the media has <<<its>>> own agenda. And making America nonwhite was a part of it.

Are blacks identified in crimes everyday in the news or is their race covered up? You guys need to make up your minds.

You guys??

WTF?

Criminals are identified in crimes regardless of race.

Stop trolling.

in a sane society, common pain should lead to common purpose.

there is no white america or black america, there is america!

Come on down.

Brownwood is one county up from where my uncle lives (Brady, McCulloch County). Nice area.

Your uncle was one of the very few Texas Rangers? (only 162 right now) That is badass.

We need to expand the numbers and duties of Texas Rangers.

You know what they make the Texas Ranger badge from, don't you?

He was a Ranger around the turn of the century....pretty famous too....He also was an Arizona Ranger and is said to have backed down Wyatt Earp. Don't know what the badges were made from.....Rangers in those days had to supply their own horse and firearm. He never made any money at it....bought some land up in Roswell, NM. Was shot to death the night before testifying against a cattle thief he brought in. Later, his widow was on the same train as the murderer on his way to prison. She pulled a pistol on the conductor and told him either that murdering son of a bitch was put off the train or she'd give him what he gave her husband.....she won the argument.

Nancy is quite white...many have noticed that since she once again accused us deporables of being racists. I'm half Italian and many in our culture believe we ain't white enough but other than our olive-skinned members, we pass as white, many white as a snowball. Has the Klan ever hunted Italians? no. So Fancy is white alright. Her palsy was obvious that her latest stunt was to appease AOC and "the squad"...she didn't mean a word of it. But the government schools are at this very moment teaching caucasian students to feel shame and guilt about being white. It's intended to elevate minorities not to equal status but superior status, If you saw the flash mob loot and trash a Walgreens in Philly yesterday, you may wonder how could white America NOT be racist. Every day on the news a black has slaughtered or raped or both a white, and yet it's so commonplace Nancy thinks we only need an occasional reminder of how terrible we are for wondering if blacks are a sub-species.

nancypelosi.jpg

The flash mob was identified as “ youths” in the press. The media runs interference for them. The only time blacks are identified by race is when they are victims. The media lies to paint the predators as prey. But the media has <<<its>>> own agenda. And making America nonwhite was a part of it.

Are blacks identified in crimes everyday in the news or is their race covered up? You guys need to make up your minds.

You guys??

WTF?

Stop trolling.

You should read the posts I quoted, get a clue and then reply.

nancypelosi.jpg

You guys??

WTF?

Stop trolling.

Whoop, there it is!!

YOU should read the posts you quoted and get a clue.

Stop trolling.

nancypelosi.jpg

You guys??

WTF?

Stop trolling.

Whoop, there it is!!

YOU should read the posts you quoted and get a clue.

Stop trolling.

I guess you still don't understand my post.

Forum List

Back