Pelousy: "Make America White Again?"

The OP isn't exactly well thought out.

This ^^^^^^ from a snide turd who can't OP...just plays the critic to his superiors....ie all of us....shove off, dink.

Who can't OP? I usually pick a subject to start a new thread and don't meander about trying to make a point. I also don't unnecessarily start jagoff threads just to hear my own keyboard.

The OP doesn't really make any points. You could have only posted the word "Pelousy" because nothing else in your post added anything.

And look at what the ignorant fool wrote to me : the brothas often rape old white women...I guess it beats screwing a dog, or a watermelon.

Does anyone take wiltpowder seriously?

No I'm a 48 year old white guy who has a 27 year old girlfriend. I can't even stand women my own age. Gross. But she's an attractive woman.

And she was hot in her day

f8dfceab7e400a609a254f3c92ff8395--left-out-random-pictures.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! She had nice tits but not those...photoshopped. There was a time I'd have jumped in her saddle but that time was 40 years ago.....blue veins and stretch-marks ain't my thing, son.

Those weren't fake claims. Are you still denying humans are causing global warming? So NASA is lying? 97% of climate scientists are lying? Every other country in the world is lying?

The only ones not lying are the oil companies, the biggest corporate polluters, the lobbyists they hire to bribe the Republicans into denying GW for as long as they possibly can? You think everyone but the obvious liars are lying? What a brainwashed Republican you are. I bet you toe the line on every issue.

Wrong...I ain't a Republican, I know Gorebal warming is a HOAX since the lunatics who run their mouths about it ain't been in Arizona this year.....coolest Spring and early summer in my 45 years here....this is the Sonoran Desert.....if it ain't boiling here, it ain't happening anywhere. We've only had thermometers for a couple hundred years....what was Earth like before that? At one point our average temperature was 450 degrees and nobody was around driving a Dodge Charger. Mars is also warming up...not a single SUV been sighted there.
Dumbest reply ever. It proves how ignorant you are about climate change. Strike one on your intelligence.

You are clearly a republican. Should I search the threads you have started to prove it? I don't need to. This thread proves it all.

Oh let me guess your a libertarian. Same thing. Just a different nut in a mixed bag of nuts. Still a nut.

And look at what the ignorant fool wrote to me : the brothas often rape old white women...I guess it beats screwing a dog, or a watermelon.

Watermelon, grapefruit, cantaloupe.....is one more PC than another? I don't take me seriously so why should anybody else? :lol:

Her father was Mayor of Baltimore, so she had deep Democrat connections. She married a rich guy. The rest is history. Oh, and the Botox and cosmetic surgery aren't working any longer. She should retire.

The OP isn't exactly well thought out.

This ^^^^^^ from a snide turd who can't OP...just plays the critic to his superiors....ie all of us....shove off, dink.

Who can't OP? I usually pick a subject to start a new thread and don't meander about trying to make a point. I also don't unnecessarily start jagoff threads just to hear my own keyboard.

The OP doesn't really make any points. You could have only posted the word "Pelousy" because nothing else in your post added anything.

And they call others trolls.

well she was white till about the age of 60,,,then she started looking about 75 years old. so,,,we really dont know what color she is behind all of that make up

I'd hit it

You'd have sex with a 79 year old woman? you black by any chance?
...I'm a 48 year old white guy who has a 27 year old girlfriend. ...

That’s about 10,000 times you’ve tried to sell that beard, closet-case.

well she was white till about the age of 60,,,then she started looking about 75 years old. so,,,we really dont know what color she is behind all of that make up

I'd hit it

You'd have sex with a 79 year old woman? you black by any chance?
...I'm a 48 year old white guy who has a 27 year old girlfriend. ...

That’s about 10,000 times you’ve tried to sell that beard, closet-case.

Yea, like I need to make anything up to loser republicans. You keep hoping that's true.

You know for the record I don't believe one thing you have told me about your life. You have the best and most loving family so you say. You've done all kinds of amazing jobs and owned all kinds of business' but now you are the White Shadow in a inner city school. You were the best wrestler ever.

The only thing I believe is when you said you love Asian men's feet.

Any white who complains and worries about colored people are losers

ded u go tu publick skul?

Looks good to me.
It should have read like this

any white who complains and worries about colored people is a loser

Yeah, I read your post as "any whites". Anyway it's a simple typo.
Right. And that was all he had to come back with? Sounds to me like he has no defense for the claim I made.

Yea, like I need to make anything up to loser republicans. You keep hoping that's true.

You know for the record I don't believe one thing you have told me about your life. You have the best and most loving family so you say. You've done all kinds of amazing jobs and owned all kinds of business' but now you are the White Shadow in a inner city school. You were the best wrestler ever.

The only thing I believe is when you said you love Asian men's feet.

Don't know what's come over you and don't care....take this shit out of my thread, boy.

Any white who complains and worries about colored people are losers

ded u go tu publick skul?

Looks good to me.
It should have read like this

any white who complains and worries about colored people is a loser

Yeah, I read your post as "any whites". Anyway it's a simple typo.
Right. And that was all he had to come back with? Sounds to me like he has no defense for the claim I made.

I sure haven't seen one.

Are you still denying humans are causing global warming?

Co2 has nothing to do with Earth climate change.

So NASA is lying?

The data collection equipment does not lie. The fudgebakers are the liars. Consider NASA's truth about 90% of the Earth's ice on Antarctica

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

"he Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008."

LOL!!!

That's the DATA....

Try to understand something.

PARROTING is not science
FUDGING DATA is not science
FRAUD is not science

This is where the last two intersected....

You had two and only two measures of ATMOSPHERIC TEMPS in 2005.... satellites and balloons....

Key claim against global warming evaporates

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."

"cooling" = flat line that goes up and down a bit, but really more FLAT than cooling....

"Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

LMFAO!!!

The two series were highly correlated. The two FUDGES used were not....

I saw a website from the scientists that takes like 200 of your bad arguments/lies and rebuts every one of them. I won't even read your bullshit spin about CO2. The scientists have already rebutted every argument you can come up with. And yet you still argue with them. Why? Because you don't believe the scientists. You believe the lobbyists, corporate polluters and GOP. Idiot.

Are you still denying humans are causing global warming?

Co2 has nothing to do with Earth climate change.

So NASA is lying?

The data collection equipment does not lie. The fudgebakers are the liars. Consider NASA's truth about 90% of the Earth's ice on Antarctica

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

"he Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008."

LOL!!!

That's the DATA....

Try to understand something.

PARROTING is not science
FUDGING DATA is not science
FRAUD is not science

This is where the last two intersected....

You had two and only two measures of ATMOSPHERIC TEMPS in 2005.... satellites and balloons....

Key claim against global warming evaporates

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."

"cooling" = flat line that goes up and down a bit, but really more FLAT than cooling....

"Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

LMFAO!!!

The two series were highly correlated. The two FUDGES used were not....

I saw a website from the scientists that takes like 200 of your bad arguments/lies and rebuts every one of them. I won't even read your bullshit spin about CO2. The scientists have already rebutted every argument you can come up with. And yet you still argue with them. Why? Because you don't believe the scientists. You believe the lobbyists, corporate polluters and GOP. Idiot.

They still haven't gotten over owning the libs when that dork brought the snowball onto the senate floor.

Her father was Mayor of Baltimore, so she had deep Democrat connections. She married a rich guy. The rest is history. Oh, and the Botox and cosmetic surgery aren't working any longer. She should retire.

Trump's father was a millionaire with deep democratic connections too. Don't forget Trump thought Clinton was a great president until he ran for president. So the truth is, Trump thinks Bill Clinton was a great president.

In fact Trump once wrote Hillary Clinton would be 'great president'

(I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.).”

It’s far from the first time Trump, who is now lambasting Hillary and Bill Clinton as he seeks the GOP presidential nomination, has spoken positively of the former first couple.

Another blog post from 2008 has previously surfaced, where Trump praised Clinton for being “smart, tough and a very nice person.” He also lauded Bill Clinton, calling him a “great President.”

“Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she’s a great trouper,” Trump wrote in 2008. “Her history is far from being over.”

In fact Trump

When I see tRump, I immediately know the poster is immature, inarticulate, uninformed, and has no valid argument.

Forum List

Back