Pelosi says if you support the GOP tax bill you....

...should leave California...she doesn't want you living in her state...
Hillary called us deplorable's and Governor Moonbeam Brown said if you oppose the gas tax in California you are a freeloader...
Are you sick of these liberal progressive idiot freaks constant insults?...I sure am. This is why Trump won...

I'll have respect for Californians again when they finally drag people like Pelosi by the hair out into a public circle and tar and feather them, then send them off into the desert tied and handcuffed backwards on the back of a jackass.
I am all for Colonial justice. Pelosi-tar-and-feathers3.jpg

Hillary called us deplorable's and Governor Moonbeam Brown said if you oppose the gas tax in California you are a freeloader...
Are you sick of these liberal progressive idiot freaks constant insults?...I sure am. This is why Trump won...
If you want to keep your earnings stay out of Cal. Hasn’t it been that way for years?

Yes, that's why Trump won. Also why I'm getting out of this shithole.

Forum List

Back