Pelosi says if you support the GOP tax bill you....

The fact the DEMS are losing their minds over the bill only goes to PROVE that it's GREAT for America!

Fuck you, Nancy.

...should leave California...she doesn't want you living in her state...
Hillary called us deplorable's and Governor Moonbeam Brown said if you oppose the gas tax in California you are a freeloader...
Are you sick of these liberal progressive idiot freaks constant insults?...I sure am. This is why Trump won...

I'll have respect for Californians again when they finally drag people like Pelosi by the hair out into a public circle and tar and feather them, then send them off into the desert tied and handcuffed backwards on the back of a jackass.

Jake, Jake, Jake... Where you at son?

First the link in post #24 is not good enough for you... :doubt:
Secondly you wanted a .gov link... If you would have just read the link I had provided from CNS you would have seen that link from the .gov sight was part of the story... Drop it down a gear Jake... Learn the new FBI dance called the Slo Role and :chillpill:...

Jake, Jake, Jake... Where you at son?

First the link in post #24 is not good enough for you... :doubt:
Secondly you wanted a .gov link... If you would have just read the link I had provided from CNS you would have seen that link from the .gov sight was part of the story... Drop it down a gear Jake... Learn the new FBI dance called the Slo Role and :chillpill:...
Be careful he will put you on ignore.....:laugh:

...should leave California...she doesn't want you living in her state...
Hillary called us deplorable's and Governor Moonbeam Brown said if you oppose the gas tax in California you are a freeloader...
Are you sick of these liberal progressive idiot freaks constant insults?...I sure am. This is why Trump won...

Hmmm yeah hard to figure the derps out.

First they whine and gnash their teeth about how much they hate California and how 'everyone is leaving with good reason' (even while the economy is continually growing in California), then they whine about a California Senator says 'yes you should leave' and they are outraged.

So which side of the schizophrenia coin are you playing today cons.

Um...House Member. If you agree with her you belong in the same "home" she does.

what she actually said:
Nancy Pelosi

✔@NancyPelosi

I want every single California Republican to understand this. Your ideology doesn’t come first. Your party doesn’t come first. The PEOPLE come first. If you fail to recognize that, you don’t belong here. https://twitter.com/danarubinstein/status/937760849627885568 …

Um, sure.....he paraphrased it perfectly. She should be in a home.
rest assured she's one of my least favorite people in politics. she's a loon to be honest. but i'd prefer to believe that for what is real, not what you paraphrase to make her sound worse than she is.

what she actually said:
Nancy Pelosi

✔@NancyPelosi

I want every single California Republican to understand this. Your ideology doesn’t come first. Your party doesn’t come first. The PEOPLE come first. If you fail to recognize that, you don’t belong here. https://twitter.com/danarubinstein/status/937760849627885568 …

rest assured she's one of my least favorite people in politics. she's a loon to be honest. but i'd prefer to believe that for what is real, not what you paraphrase to make her sound worse than she is.

There was nothing wrong with his paraphrase.

what she actually said:
Nancy Pelosi

✔@NancyPelosi

There was nothing wrong with his paraphrase.
great. nothing wrong then with putting the original quote out also for people to compare.

So the gov link does not say what cns says?

typical alt right puke cuck action right there

Come on Jake, admit it... You were caught with your culottes down around your knees... AGAIN! You really need to sharpen up sis...

If the CNS link differs from the Treasury Department link pls explain in detail how they differ, for inquiring minds here at USMB...

:bye1:

So the gov link does not say what cns says?

typical alt right puke cuck action right there

Come on Jake, admit it... You were caught with your culottes down around your knees... AGAIN! You really need to sharpen up sis...

If the CNS link differs from the Treasury Department link pls explain in detail how they differ, for inquiring minds here at USMB...

:bye1:
I don't have to because you have not offered, other than links, that they do.

Cuck behavior.

Forum List

Back