Pelosi says if you support the GOP tax bill you....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
...should leave California...she doesn't want you living in her state...
Hillary called us deplorable's and Governor Moonbeam Brown said if you oppose the gas tax in California you are a freeloader...
Are you sick of these liberal progressive idiot freaks constant insults?...I sure am. This is why Trump won...

Last edited:
When will the DNC send her home? she has been there waaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooo looooooonnnnnnnng!

She's old and feeble minded and angry as hell but somehow she is a democrat superstar.....

in all fairness i agree with her sentiment but certainly not her "liberal side only" execution of this.

Like most liberals last years election sent them over the edge......if you want proof read some of the crap they spew on here daily

Hillary called us deplorable's and Governor Moonbeam Brown said if you oppose the gas tax in California you are a freeloader...
Are you sick of these liberal progressive idiots freaks constant insults?...I sure am. This is why Trump won...
Trump did not win California, and you are a free loader.

Trump did not win California, and you are a free loader
Not anymore I moved and took my company and 10 jobs with me...you don't have to kick me in the head...I had enough of ridiculous gas prices food prices power and water prices out of control taxes and regulation 50% of telemarketers speaking Spanish convicts being released early due to lack of funds to keep them locked up. Lies and more lies from Sacramento.
If America wants to see what Hillary after Obama would have done to the nation just look at the mess in California.
Every single day before we moved I would mention my moving only to hear we are moving too. The workers of California and the middle class in the state are leaving in droves....

Not anymore I moved and took my company and 10 jobs with me...you don't have to kick me in the head...I had enough of ridiculous gas prices food prices power and water prices out of control taxes and regulation 50% of telemarketers speaking Spanish convicts being released early due to lack of funds to keep them locked up. Lies and more lies from Sacramento.
If America wants to see what Hillary after Obama would have done to the nation just look at the mess in California.
Every single day before we moved I would mention my moving only to hear we are moving too. The workers of California and the middle class in the state are leaving in droves....
and they're coming to texas and making it impossible to keep affordable housing like we had it.

sell a 1k foot house in california for $500k and get a 4000k ft house in dallas. repeat and take the locals out of the market.

and they're coming to texas and making it impossible to keep affordable housing like we had it.

sell a 1k foot house in california for $500k and get a 4000k ft house in dallas. repeat and take the locals out of the market.
Your fight is with Magnolia Farms....and Chip & Joanna Gaines

Builders will be booming.

Keep doing what you're doing, Nancy. All you're doing is ensuring a big Republican win in 2018 and 2020. :biggrin:

I want every single California Republican to understand this. Your ideology doesn’t come first. Your party doesn’t come first. The PEOPLE come first. If you fail to recognize that, you don’t belong here.
Funny. I feel the same way about commies. In fact, I think we should give them a 24-hour window to leave before we start shooting.
:lol:

Are you sick of these liberal progressive idiot freaks constant insults?...I sure am. This is why Trump won...

Hmmm yeah hard to figure the derps out.

First they whine and gnash their teeth about how much they hate California and how 'everyone is leaving with good reason' (even while the economy is continually growing in California), then they whine about a California Senator says 'yes you should leave' and they are outraged.

So which side of the schizophrenia coin are you playing today cons.

I want every single California Republican to understand this. Your ideology doesn’t come first. Your party doesn’t come first. The PEOPLE come first. If you fail to recognize that, you don’t belong here.
Funny. I feel the same way about commies. In fact, I think we should give them a 24-hour window to leave before we start shooting.
:lol:

That's not very sporting of you. A two-day head start, at least.

Your fight is with Magnolia Farms....and Chip & Joanna Gaines
they're in waco - but the invasion is certainly here. :)

Forum List

Back