Pelosi questions Trump's health, says ‘we’re going to be talking about the 25th Amendment’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Hey, I called it! Post Wuhan Virus and this was the End Game the moment he contracted it. It's so transparent that I called it immediately. Big donors in big cities are unhappy.

Right after Trump cancelled the debates too. Weird...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a dramatic announcement during her weekly press conference Thursday by telling reporters that she intends to discuss a constitutional measure to remove President Trump from office, following questions regarding Trump's health as he recovers from coronavirus.

The 25th Amendment allows for the vice president to become acting president if is determined that the president "is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office."

"Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow, come here tomorrow," Pelosi said. "We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment."

Pelosi had earlier questioned the status of Trump's health, as well as exactly how long he has had COVID-19.

“I think that the public needs to know the health condition of the President," Pelosi said. "There's one question that he refused to answer … when was his last negative test?" Pelosi said that this information is necessary in order to “make a judgment about the actions that were taken after that.”

Hey, I called it! Post Wuhan Virus and this was the End Game the moment he contracted it. It's so transparent that I called it immediately. Big donors in big cities are unhappy.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a dramatic announcement during her weekly press conference Thursday by telling reporters that she intends to discuss a constitutional measure to remove President Trump from office, following questions regarding Trump's health as he recovers from coronavirus.

The 25th Amendment allows for the vice president to become acting president if is determined that the president "is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office."

"Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow, come here tomorrow," Pelosi said. "We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment."

Pelosi had earlier questioned the status of Trump's health, as well as exactly how long he has had COVID-19.

“I think that the public needs to know the health condition of the President," Pelosi said. "There's one question that he refused to answer … when was his last negative test?" Pelosi said that this information is necessary in order to “make a judgment about the actions that were taken after that.”
Trump is not cognitively compromised and his health is no longer a concern as he is recovering.. She has no basis...

Proof positive they have lost the last debate.. They are in shear panic mode today...

A few questions I'd ask:

First, does this sound like a Party convinced in the polling results that keep being promoted that have Biden ahead by so much? If they believed that, they'd be ok with Trump cancelling, and may just prefer to keep doing what they were doing the last few weeks.

Second, how much of this has to do with Trump not providing trillions for big donor cities?

Third, is there anger that they can't pin Trump down, in doing a virtual Town Hall for instance?

Last edited:

I am a member of the public and I need to know the true mental health condition of Pelosi and Biden.

Will Adam Schiff produce a new Whistleblower who overheard someone talking about Trump's medical status?

yea, Pelosi is a mental health expert
pelosiisdumbfdtujii875rfvhh.jpg

Pelosi just insulted thousands of people who have had or and now taking steroid-like medications including those having chemo therapy. Frankly it is she who needs her head examined.

Ms. Nancy might want to be careful.

She should not give any ideas to the radicals in the House.

Ms. Nancy wants to continue as Speaker in 2021.

Some radicals want to replace her with someone younger & from another ethnicity.

Some people have asked questions, too, about Ms. Nancy's mental & physical state.

This would be pretty funny if it wasn’t so pathetic and given how incoherent Pelosi sounds sometimes she might want to think twice questioning the health of others. Despite her dyed hair and possible facelift she’s 80 years old.

Hey, I called it!
Trump is not cognitively compromised and his health is no longer a concern as he is recovering.. She has no basis... Proof positive they have lost the last debate.. They are in shear panic mode today...

That bitch be cracked. Trump has not cancelled any debate, he simply objects to the debate staff switching the debate to video without talking to the candidates first (they certainly didn't talk to Trump!) because it would allow them to cheat!

If you do it that way, have the two candidates THERE, in separate rooms, on video, supervised they are not being coached with crib notes.

Or postpone it a week until Trump has clearly passed every last signpost of recovery.

SHAME ON THEM for holding the debates so late anyway, keeping Joe hidden away until the last minute. With early voting, they should have started this a month ago and anticipated possible problems withn Covid-- -- now their backs are against the wall.

Nancy is a psycho and her ability to responsibly discharge her duties as Speaker seriously in question if she thinks she can invoke the 25th amendment on a fully functional and alert president just days before his election.

This would be pretty funny if it wasn’t so pathetic and given how incoherent Pelosi sounds sometimes she might want to think twice questioning the health of others. Despite her dyed hair and possible facelift she’s 80 years old.
It all depends on whether your catching her on a sober day or not.
Questioning the health of others would be on a binge day. You can tell when her hands are flailing.

/——/ Another democRAT wet dream. Piglosi can talk all she wants. VP Pense would have to go along with it. Trump's recent COVID-19 diagnosis has ignited interest in the possibility of him invoking the 25th Amendment. Here's how it works.

Trump is not cognitively compromised and his health is no longer a concern as he is recovering.. She has no basis...

Proof positive they have lost the last debate.. They are in shear panic mode today...
The House has NOTHING to do with the 25th amendment at all. They can talk all they want about it, doesn't mean shit.

Forum List

Back