Pelosi Open to Prosecution of Bush Administration Officials

Just a question, if Bin Laden was such a huge threat when Clinton was in office then why the fuck did Bush do nothing on August 23, 2001 when a memo stated: Bin Laden to attack U.S was given to Bush by Condi?

Furthermore, do you know that at one point soldiers had Bin Laden in their crosshairs but Clinton told them to stand down? Why? Because Clinton was smart and realized that killing one man was pointless because somebody would just quickly take his place along with the fact that it's more then one person running the show.

Al-Qaeda is most likely not as big as we think because ANYONE can claim to be Al-Qaeda and Osama doesn't mind.

Why? It gives the illusion that Al-Qaeda is a dangerous group that is everywhere at anytime.

But I cannot wait to see your answers.

so now you're praising Clinton for NOT getting bin Laden. This is new.

I am not defending Bush. Just tired of the left deifying Clinton, which you seem more than willing to do.

How great a president is depends on the sum of their actions, not their words or personal life. While Clinton wasn't perfect he did do more to help the country than Bush Jr..

I agree, another lie. A lot of these lies were used to justify Clinton and his bombing campaign against Iraq which I also feel he should be tried for. It was also based on lies and misinformation. What Clinton and these other Democrats did or say doesn't excuse Bush and CO. for their lies, and they stated a whole lot more.

I don't want you to agree...thats what a moron would do....

I want to you to understand what happened....what occurred during the Clinton years and into the Bush Admin....

THIS IS WHAT OUR INTELL, the British intell, the Israeli intell, the French intell and everyone else's intell believed about Iraq and Saddam in that time frame and on into 2000-2003..... NOBODY LIED....this was considered the facts...what the worldwide intell was pointing to as the probable truth....
so get over the Dim. brainwashing of the last few years.....

How great a president is depends on the sum of their actions, not their words or personal life. While Clinton wasn't perfect he did do more to help the country than Bush Jr..

And I will agree with you.....Clinton was a fine President to a great degree....embarrassing, immoral, .... some personal faults...but he handled the nations business adequately....
He deserved to cut down a notch or two for his perjury, buy impeachment was overkill.....

I said I am not defending him.

Well don't say that Clinton ignored the so called Bin Laden threat in his time in office unless you can provide an answer for why Bush did exactly nothing.

Because the truth is that Clinton didn't ignore it, Bush did.

Well don't say that Clinton ignored the so called Bin Laden threat in his time in office unless you can provide an answer for why Bush did exactly nothing.

Because the truth is that Clinton didn't ignore it, Bush did.

Bush did exactly nothing because he failed. You said Clinton had Osama in the "Crosshiars" and did nothing and you praised him for it. You like watching skyscrapers collapse?

Originally Posted by Modbert View Post
Just a question, if Bin Laden was such a huge threat when Clinton was in office then why the fuck did Bush do nothing on August 23, 2001 when a memo stated: Bin Laden to attack U.S was given to Bush by Condi?

If you would care to do some research like I did 5 years ago...you would learn that the NIE your referring to was almost word for word the very same NIE that Clinton received before Bush was elected....
and Bush took the same action as Clinton....and that was only to be on alert....there was nothing in those NIE's to take any specific action on...not for Bush and not for Clinton....

If you would care to do some research like I did 5 years ago...you would learn that the NIE your referring to was almost word for word the very same NIE that Clinton received before Bush was elected....
and Bush took the same action as Clinton....and that was only to be on alert....there was nothing in those NIE's to take any specific action on...not for Bush and not for Clinton....
dont confuse bobby with actual facts
;)

I don't want you to agree...thats what a moron would do....

I want to you to understand what happened....what occurred during the Clinton years and into the Bush Admin....

THIS IS WHAT OUR INTELL, the British intell, the Israeli intell, the French intell and everyone else's intell believed about Iraq and Saddam in that time frame and on into 2000-2003..... NOBODY LIED....this was considered the facts...what the worldwide intell was pointing to as the probable truth....
so get over the Dim. brainwashing of the last few years.....
Really need to keep your tone of language down.

As for all this intel we have seen outdated intel, forged documents and cherry picked intel and exaggerating and misleading claims. I doubt the French intel reported many of the claims Bush said and I'm quite sure most other countries did not have that intel either.

Actually I've read the NIE in it's entirety and Bush made several claims that are nowhere to be found in it.

Actually I've read the NIE in it's entirety and Bush made several claims that are nowhere to be found in it.

Actually I read it too...and Bush's claim that intell said Saddam possessed WMD was right on target.....but I'm not gonna dig it up all over again....and their were no ifs or maybes in that NIE that was made public....

Furthermore, do you know that at one point soldiers had Bin Laden in their crosshairs but Clinton told them to stand down? Why? Because Clinton was smart and realized that killing one man was pointless because somebody would just quickly take his place along with the fact that it's more then one person running the show.

Al-Qaeda is most likely not as big as we think because ANYONE can claim to be Al-Qaeda and Osama doesn't mind.

Why? It gives the illusion that Al-Qaeda is a dangerous group that is everywhere at anytime.

But I cannot wait to see your answers.

Were you born stupid or is it a learned trait? You haven't a clue how the world works but you keep insisting your ignorant opinion is important. Israeli soldiers should risk their lifes disarming terrorists cause it will make you sleep better at night, Hamas launches missiles into Israel and you claim we have no proof it was them. Hamas murders their own people and you side with them. You are so amazingly STUPID as to boogle the mind.

Clinton did not kill Osama because he did not see a political up side to it. He made a VERY poor choice. Remind me again how Clinton not killing him is GOOD but Bush not killing is BAD?

Remind us of the SPECIFIC threats in the memo from August? There were none, just a general " we think they may do something along these lines"

If Bush had clamped security on the airlines and TARGETED ARABS for searching you would be now telling us what a monster he was and that he had no reason to do it. Hell the liberals claim that all the arrests of terrorists inside the States since then were all fakes.

Even NOW people bitch about security and won't allow the Government to target the real threat. Get back to us in 10 to 15 years when you have learned something about the real world.

Were you born stupid or is it a learned trait? You haven't a clue how the world works but you keep insisting your ignorant opinion is important. Israeli soldiers should risk their lifes disarming terrorists cause it will make you sleep better at night, Hamas launches missiles into Israel and you claim we have no proof it was them. Hamas murders their own people and you side with them. You are so amazingly STUPID as to boogle the mind.

Clinton did not kill Osama because he did not see a political up side to it. He made a VERY poor choice. Remind me again how Clinton not killing him is GOOD but Bush not killing is BAD?

Remind us of the SPECIFIC threats in the memo from August? There were none, just a general " we think they may do something along these lines"

If Bush had clamped security on the airlines and TARGETED ARABS for searching you would be now telling us what a monster he was and that he had no reason to do it. Hell the liberals claim that all the arrests of terrorists inside the States since then were all fakes.

Even NOW people bitch about security and won't allow the Government to target the real threat. Get back to us in 10 to 15 years when you have learned something about the real world.
actually RSG, at the time Bin Laden was "in the crosshairs" the predators were NOT armed
so it is speculative as to whether or not Clinton actually had the chance to kill him

HAHAHAHA is there a little fear behind all this anger?

Its OK to spend time and money chasing a blow job but to prosicute real crime is too scary huh?

If we dont prosecute these assholes it will set a precident for admins to lie us into wars in the future. Go Pelosi

I'm beggin YA! PUHLEASE GET TO WORK PROVING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY/IDEOLOGICAL LEFT IS CONCERNED WITH PRESERVING THE WOULD-BE RIGHT TO PLOT AND EXECUTE MASS MURDER!

Stop wasting time and GET TO IT!

actually RSG, at the time Bin Laden was "in the crosshairs" the predators were NOT armed
so it is speculative as to whether or not Clinton actually had the chance to kill him

If, hypothetically, it WERE true, I certainly wouldn't think Clinton was SMART for not killing him.

Bush actually committed a wide range of proveable crimes. Clinton did not.

Right,... Which is why you cant demonstrate a single crime President Bush supposedly committed.

I love the logic of you guys. Keep saying he's a criminal over and over again with absolutely no evidence and you fool yourself. Meanwhile you completely justify President Clinton's actual crimes.

Forum List

Back