Venezuela's Chavez says Obama has "stench" of Bush

Isolde

Knucklehead
Aug 5, 2008
Oh my, first the Iranians and now Chavez....

That's ok, I'm sure a conference call will clear everything up.

CAMPO CARABOBO, Venezuela (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said on Saturday Barack Obama had the "stench" of his predecessor as U.S. president and was at risk of being killed if he tries to change the American "empire."

Most world leaders expect a new era of U.S. foreign relations when Obama, a Democrat, is sworn in as president on Tuesday after Republican George W. Bush's eight years in the White House.

But Chavez said frayed ties with Washington were unlikely to improve despite the departure of Bush, who the Venezuelan leader has often called the "devil."

"I hope I am wrong, but I believe Obama brings the same stench, to not say another word," Chavez said at a political rally on a historic Venezuelan battlefield.

"If Obama as president of the United States does not obey the orders of the empire, they will kill him, like they killed Kennedy, like they killed Martin Luther King, or Lincoln, who freed the blacks and paid with his life."

more at link: Venezuela's Chavez says Obama has stench of Bush | Politics | Reuters

If one takes one's cues from the would be dictator of Venezuela one is truely detached from reality.

Yes, but isn't that what Bush was guilty of.... not taking cues and working with the global community. This will be interesting to unfold after almost 2 years of being told that one only needs to chat these things through.

Poor Bambi. :lol:

Yes, but isn't that what Bush was guilty of.... not taking cues and working with the global community. This will be interesting to unfold after almost 2 years of being told that one only needs to chat these things through.

Poor Bambi. :lol:
Is a fire fighter "guilty" of saving a baby from a burning building? What an Orwellian world we live in for that.

To stop caring about world opinion is the best thing you could ever do.

Ok, that was funny, but I'm not sure if I actually get the connection. :tongue:

Huey walked onto the stage at the Un and said he could still smell the sulphur: He followed Bush and he accuse him of being the Devil! :lol:

[YOUTUBE]binMjEiS8AY[/YOUTUBE]

around 2:04

Last edited:
Is a fire fighter "guilty" of saving a baby from a burning building? What an Orwellian world we live in for that.

To stop caring about world opinion is the best thing you could ever do.

Self-loathing liberals can never not care about world opinion, it is their raison d'être.

Oh my, first the Iranians and now Chavez....

That's ok, I'm sure a conference call will clear everything up.

more at link: Venezuela's Chavez says Obama has stench of Bush | Politics | Reuters

Hugo fat A$$ as usual tossing stone from his glass house! Venezuela is not known for their human rights. They are known for supporting terrorist and anti-government groups throughout Latin America.

Hugo Fat A$$ what are you going to do during the coming 5 yrs when the world move away from your black crack?

Wow, sounds like Chavez has bought in to the New World Order rule, conspiracy theories that are out there that even Nuclear Winter has been posting about....they will lkill Obama if he doesn't go along with what "they" want..... stuff that he spouted???

we can only HOPE! :)

but personally, I believe, we as a country have been put on a road, that will be very difficult for many of us, for more than a decade....no matter whom is in office.

Care

just look at his isreali policies, he's been remarkably silent concerning the latest bombardment of gaza, but when it was the ecomony he was all over it.

Forum List

Back