Pelosi Open to Prosecution of Bush Administration Officials

YYYEah. and Clinton is above it.
Clinton did break the law and it should not be ignored. I think he is still not allowed to practice law because of this. On that said note some have complained about what a waste of money putting Bush on trial would be but have not said the same thing about Clinton's trial. It's called talking a hypocritical stance.

Clinton did break the law and it should not be ignored. I think he is still not allowed to practice law because of this. On that said note some have complained about what a waste of money putting Bush on trial would be but have not said the same thing about Clinton's trial. It's called talking a hypocritical stance.

that may be.

I don't understand the attitude that if Republicans wasted money trying to get Clinton then it's ok to waste money hunting Bush administration officials. If waste is wrong, isn't it always wrong?

Bush being charged for supposed war crimes along with Dick Cheney: Not wasteful

Clinton being chased after for lying about a blowjob: Wasteful

Remember boys and girls, Clinton may of fucked an intern but Bush fucked the entire country.

Wouldn't know, pretty sure there must be a website for this sort of thing.

I'll give you a hint. it's the same amount as Obama's inauguration party. And it's a lot more money than he spent trying to kill bin laden.

Not me budrow.. I want them to do it!

oh we are all ears. Prove them!

Where would you like to start?

If we include everything that rises to the standard of impeachable offenses, we have...lying to Congress to start a war, blackmailing Congress into funding an unnecessary troop deployment, war crimes in Abu Ghuraib and Guantanamo, widespread fraud among contractors in Iraq, illegal wiretaps, illegal detentions, illegal overseas prisons, illegal torture, illegally concealing evidence from the court in detainee cases, criminal irresponsibility in wrecking the military which puts us at risk from our enemies, criminal incompetence in destroying America’s position on the world stage, the illegal use of diplomats to sell Bush propaganda, violating the Constitution with the Patriot Act, and keeping people behind bars even when proved innocent....

...and even if we eliminate all of Bush's crimes in connection with Iraq and the war on terror, we have subverting the U.S. justice system by making it into a weapon with which to attack political enemies, firing U.S. attorney for political reasons, the illegal exposure of Valerie Plame, the illegal signing statements which unconstitutionally infringe upon congressional power, illegally defying subpoenas, illegally destroying emails and other records in violation of a court order, criminal incompetence in FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security, illegally risking American lives by muzzling the surgeon general and emasculating the EPA, criminally putting children at risk by concealing information about the risks of baby formula under pressure from lobbyists, violating the Constitution by targeting a Democratic governor with bogus indictments, illegally bypassing Congress with executive orders and administrative actions, putting the U.S. government into bankruptcy, impeding the surgeon general from giving American life-saving information, sending thugs to disrupt officials from counting votes while screaming “don’t count the votes!”, and trying to convert the Vice Presidency into a fourth branch of government with no oversight....

All of which is a matter of public record, and covered thoroughly by the fact-based grown-up media. Some of it, Bush himself admitted.

A good lawyer could get him off with about 1500 years in prison. Parole in only 500!

HAHAHAHA is there a little fear behind all this anger?

Its OK to spend time and money chasing a blow job but to prosicute real crime is too scary huh?

If we dont prosecute these assholes it will set a precident for admins to lie us into wars in the future. Go Pelosi

You poor poor moron...still haven't learned he was impeached for PERJURY have you.....was found not guilty, and confessed......
Terrible for you to stay so ignorant of history for so long...:redface:

Lying under oath is a crime, whether you agree with it or not.

If that's the case, you wouldn't be against a trial for Bush then no?

He may of never committed prejury but I'm willing to bet if you got him on a stand that he'd be taking the 5th faster then Dick Cheney shot his friend in the face.

...because Bush lied to Congress. And then got caught after the fact.
Well, that's what people are saying these days.
He did have a little help from his democrat friends like Hillary Clinton though.

Floor Speech of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton on S.J. Res. 45, A Resolution to Authorize the Use of<br>United States Armed Forces Against Iraq
Snip,
It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.

Now this much is undisputed.
and,
This is a very difficult vote. This is probably the hardest decision I have ever had to make -- any vote that may lead to war should be hard -- but I cast it with conviction.

And perhaps my decision is influenced by my eight years of experience on the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue in the White House watching my husband deal with serious challenges to our nation. I want this President, or any future President, to be in the strongest possible position to lead our country in the United Nations or in war. Secondly, I want to insure that Saddam Hussein makes no mistake about our national unity and for our support for the President's efforts to wage America's war against terrorists and weapons of mass destruction. And thirdly, I want the men and women in our Armed Forces to know that if they should be called upon to act against Iraq, our country will stand resolutely behind them.

I'll give you a hint. it's the same amount as Obama's inauguration party. And it's a lot more money than he spent trying to kill bin laden.

Just a question, if Bin Laden was such a huge threat when Clinton was in office then why the fuck did Bush do nothing on August 23, 2001 when a memo stated: Bin Laden to attack U.S was given to Bush by Condi?

Furthermore, do you know that at one point soldiers had Bin Laden in their crosshairs but Clinton told them to stand down? Why? Because Clinton was smart and realized that killing one man was pointless because somebody would just quickly take his place along with the fact that it's more then one person running the show.

Al-Qaeda is most likely not as big as we think because ANYONE can claim to be Al-Qaeda and Osama doesn't mind.

Why? It gives the illusion that Al-Qaeda is a dangerous group that is everywhere at anytime.

But I cannot wait to see your answers.

You can only prove them in a court of Law. What you meant to say was "list them"

let her pretend to be the prsecutor. I'm all ears. She used the word "provable" so go ahead prove them.

Contrary to belief Congress did not have access to the same intel as Bush. As for the IE only 6 members of Congress read it. Did Bush mislead or lie to Congress? Of course he did. Did Congress do their job. No.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

Hmmmm...1998....I wonder who the fooled poor Nancy in 98.....

she is saying the EXACT same thing as Bush repeated 2 years later....

Come on moron....explain it all to us....

Forum List

Back