Pelosi Open to Prosecution of Bush Administration Officials

Clinton's impeachment was based on perjury. He lied under oath. What did he lie about? Having sex. So, yes, it's all about sex.

WRONG, he lied about a personal matter that would have possibly lead to CRIMINAL charges. It does not matter what the specific question was at all. He CHOSE to lie to protect his ass, he chose to subborn perjury to protect his ass. Both CRIMINAL actions. Both meeting the criteria of High Crimes and Misdomeanors.

Were you born stupid or is it a learned trait? You haven't a clue how the world works but you keep insisting your ignorant opinion is important. Israeli soldiers should risk their lifes disarming terrorists cause it will make you sleep better at night, Hamas launches missiles into Israel and you claim we have no proof it was them. Hamas murders their own people and you side with them. You are so amazingly STUPID as to boogle the mind.

Clinton did not kill Osama because he did not see a political up side to it. He made a VERY poor choice. Remind me again how Clinton not killing him is GOOD but Bush not killing is BAD?

Remind us of the SPECIFIC threats in the memo from August? There were none, just a general " we think they may do something along these lines"

If Bush had clamped security on the airlines and TARGETED ARABS for searching you would be now telling us what a monster he was and that he had no reason to do it. Hell the liberals claim that all the arrests of terrorists inside the States since then were all fakes.

Even NOW people bitch about security and won't allow the Government to target the real threat. Get back to us in 10 to 15 years when you have learned something about the real world.

Well Sarge, all you missed is calling me a Hitler like baby killer.

My response: I already admitted the post you quoted was worded badly.

I never said Clinton shouldn't kill Osama Bin Laden. I just stated that Clinton was smart enough to know that killing Osama would of had little to no effect on Al-Qaeda at that point.

Posted the memo.

Uh, that is exactly what happened after 9/11. The FBI fanned out across the country interviewing Muslims and left wing groups objected to it.

Though tell us Sarge, what is the "real threat"? Arabs, Ignorance, Terrorists, or all the above? Something else? Do enlighten us.

the fact that you posted nothing about Clinton, only Bush.

What do you want me to post about Clinton?

The fact he didn't have Osama's head blown right the fuck off when he should of had it done?

If you read the article, Clinton wasn't completely inaction.

Well Sarge, all you missed is calling me a Hitler like baby killer.

My response: I already admitted the post you quoted was worded badly.

I never said Clinton shouldn't kill Osama Bin Laden. I just stated that Clinton was smart enough to know that killing Osama would of had little to no effect on Al-Qaeda at that point.

Posted the memo.

Uh, that is exactly what happened after 9/11. The FBI fanned out across the country interviewing Muslims and left wing groups objected to it.

Though tell us Sarge, what is the "real threat"? Arabs, Ignorance, Terrorists, or all the above? Something else? Do enlighten us.

The REAL threat is dumb Mother Fuckers like you.

WRONG, he lied about a personal matter that would have possibly lead to CRIMINAL charges. It does not matter what the specific question was at all. He CHOSE to lie to protect his ass, he chose to subborn perjury to protect his ass. Both CRIMINAL actions. Both meeting the criteria of High Crimes and Misdomeanors.
actually, it was in a civil case, but his purjury denied another citizen of due process

Inaction was more a result of policies enacted under Clinton and continued up until 9/11. Check this out:

Special Report: A Review of the FBI's Handling of Intelligence Information Prior to the September 11 Attacks

especially regarding 'wall of separation'.

Let them open this can of worms. All it will do is emasculate the Office of the President of the United States, and when it's used on them when it's the Republican's turn again, they'll be squealing like stuck pigs. "They" being the verysame morons frothing at the mouth now to go after Bush.

actually, it was in a civil case, but his purjury denied another citizen of due process

It was a civil case but if it had been proven it could have become a Criminal case. A Governor is not allowed to force employees to have sex with him, nor to use the Police body Guards he has to intimidate and threaten them or deliver them to him.

What do you want me to post about Clinton?

The fact he didn't have Osama's head blown right the fuck off when he should of had it done?

If you read the article, Clinton wasn't completely inaction.
because you continue to ignore the fact that the policies in place were the exact same as they were under Clinton, if not more vigorous
Bush didnt make things easier
and that PDB that you bring up was not actionable because it was TOO VAGUE

Inaction was more a result of policies enacted under Clinton and continued up until 9/11. Check this out:

Special Report: A Review of the FBI's Handling of Intelligence Information Prior to the September 11 Attacks

especially regarding 'wall of separation'.

Go watch "The Siege", good movie.

The wall of separation has always existed between government agencies. Hell, the CIA and FBI never wanted to be in contact with one another or share any information.

That's called arrogance and power trips on their part.

If it makes you sleep better at night, feel free to blame the Clinton Administration for every misstep and mistake that Bush made. I blame them both for not taking the necessary action. I blame Reagan and Bush 41 for training, supplying, and basically creating Al-Qaeda who also got help in being created by Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

I blame Reagan and Bush 41 for giving weapons to Saddam to go kill Iranians which he ended up using to not only kill his own people but invade Kuwait with in 1990. I blame them also for giving weapons to Iran to go Iraqis which ended up with Saddam hating us.

There is enough blame to go around for all of them, they all have fucked up enough to get us where we are now.

because you continue to ignore the fact that the policies in place were the exact same as they were under Clinton, if not more vigorous
Bush didnt make things easier
and that PDB that you bring up was not actionable because it was TOO VAGUE

Read my post above. :rolleyes:

Let them open this can of worms. All it will do is emasculate the Office of the President of the United States, and when it's used on them when it's the Republican's turn again, they'll be squealing like stuck pigs. "They" being the verysame morons frothing at the mouth now to go after Bush.

That actually is one of the concerns about Holder, that he will try to strip the Presidency of many of its powers. He argued for such in the past. So we could end up with a Congress that has stripped itself of its powers to declare war and given up some too to SCOTUS. Now if the President doesn't have the powers Congress refuses to use???

The REAL threat is dumb Mother Fuckers like you.

So essentially, you want the government to start targeting people who are considered "Liberal"? :confused:

Sarge, if I may make a recommendation I'd say you should take some anger management.

I have a feeling that you're pounding your keyboard in anger as we speak. :eusa_whistle:

Go watch "The Siege", good movie.

The wall of separation has always existed between government agencies. Hell, the CIA and FBI never wanted to be in contact with one another or share any information.

That's called arrogance and power trips on their part.

If it makes you sleep better at night, feel free to blame the Clinton Administration for every misstep and mistake that Bush made. I blame them both for not taking the necessary action. I blame Reagan and Bush 41 for training, supplying, and basically creating Al-Qaeda who also got help in being created by Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

I blame Reagan and Bush 41 for giving weapons to Saddam to go kill Iranians which he ended up using to not only kill his own people but invade Kuwait with in 1990. I blame them also for giving weapons to Iran to go Iraqis which ended up with Saddam hating us.

There is enough blame to go around for all of them, they all have fucked up enough to get us where we are now.

Moron Alert. More ignorant lies by a child that has been spoon fed ignorance and believes it.

Moron Alert. More ignorant lies by a child that has been spoon fed ignorance and believes it.

So tell me where I'm wrong Sarge. And I can see you're stealing Dive's word of Moron and not using your classic "retard".

I love how you call it all ignorance, bullshit, etc without actually stating HOW's it wrong.

So essentially, you want the government to start targeting people who are considered "Liberal"? :confused:

Sarge, if I may make a recommendation I'd say you should take some anger management.

I have a feeling that you're pounding your keyboard in anger as we speak. :eusa_whistle:

Your IGNORANT support of terrorists and terrorism are the reason we are in danger and will not solve any problems, people like you simply won't grasp we are in a war for our lives. You should just convert to Islam now cause dumb fucks like you are going to aid and abet the attempts by Islam to take over the West.

I can basically say the same thing I said in the post above to you Dive.
basically, you still believe the stupidity that we funded Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, we didnt
you also claim we provided weapons to Saddam, we didnt

you continue to spout the complete bullshit the liberal morons have spouted for years and were wrong about it

Forum List

Back