Pelosi now claims to share the values of Tea-Partiers

Pelosi and the Tea Party 'Share Views' - The Note

The only thing she has in common with the tea parties is the term she used for them "Astroturf"

She is astroturf....her face, this position, her faux outrage.....its all astroturf Pelosi just like your lying ass.

Yeah!@!!! and we tea partiers realllllllllllllllllllllllllly beleive her.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In a “This Week” interview with ABC’s Elizabeth Vargas, Pelosi said, “We share some of the views of the Tea Partiers in terms of the role of special interest in Washington, D.C., as -- it just has to stop. And that's why I've fought the special interest, whether it's on energy, whether it's on health insurance, whether it's on pharmaceuticals and the rest.”

I don't think Nancy considers trail lawyer lobbyists and unions special interest groups, until she does, she is not one of us. Nice try Nancy, but that boat won't float.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was gonna post this as soon as I stopped laughing. Exactly what 'values' does she share with people she believes to be racist, redneck Nazis who want to kill all the lefties.

I was gonna post this as soon as I stopped laughing. Exactly what 'values' does she share with people she believes to be racist, redneck Nazis who want to kill all the lefties.

Now that she see's how powerful the tea party movement has become, she wants to kiss and make-up. It ain't gonna work.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good.
Arrest her in connection with the Terrorist attack in Austin, Texas. :lol:

why? did they arrest sarah palin and glen beck? :eusa_whistle:

I'm sure if the left could create a link, they'd be quite happy to try. Hell will freeze over before the TEA Parties will tolerate that bitch using them to score her cheap points.

Yes, that tea party is full of pretty savy people, they are not like liberals who will vote for anyone who promises them everything and can't deliver on nothing.:clap2::clap2: Remember- Obama voter--- oh, oh, I won't have to worry about gas prices or paying my mortgage anymore since Obama is now President." :clap2::clap2:Tea Party members KNOW better.:clap2:

Now that she see's how powerful the tea party movement has become, she wants to kiss and make-up. It ain't gonna work.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hell. I'm still laughing.
Jeeze. Its gotta be the Natzi's, racists and unamerican Americans ?? The gun, bible and pick-up crowd. Man she'll fit right on in. LOL

Jeeze. What a marooooonnnnn..

Hell. I'm still laughing.
Jeeze. Its gotta be the Natzi's, racists and unamerican Americans ?? The gun, bible and pick-up crowd. Man she'll fit right on in. LOL

Jeeze. What a marooooonnnnn..

I saw it last night, it was soooooooooooooooooooo hysterical I darn near fell out of my chair laughing so hard. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only thing she has in common with the tea parties is the term she used for them "Astroturf"

She is astroturf....her face, this position, her faux outrage.....its all astroturf Pelosi just like your lying ass.

You're taking the quote slightly out of context Plymco.

In a “This Week” interview with ABC’s Elizabeth Vargas, Pelosi said, “We share some of the views of the Tea Partiers in terms of the role of special interest in Washington, D.C., as -- it just has to stop. And that's why I've fought the special interest, whether it's on energy, whether it's on health insurance, whether it's on pharmaceuticals and the rest.”

Pelosi held to her skepticism about what is behind the movement. “Some of it is orchestrated from the Republican headquarters,” Pelosi said. She also added that, “Some of it is hijacking the good intentions of lots of people who share some of our concerns that we have about the role of special interests.”

It isn't as if any Democrat would join this Neocon based movement.

Pelosi held to her skepticism about what is behind the movement. “Some of it is orchestrated from the Republican headquarters,” Pelosi said. She also added that, “Some of it is hijacking the good intentions of lots of people who share some of our concerns that we have about the role of special interests.”

That's because you're too fucking dumb to know what a 'neocon' is. There are thousands of Democrats in the TEA Parties..... :eek::eek::eek:

Fortunately, no progressives though. And that is what Pelosi is. And that is what you are. Don't condemn the Dems to die with the agenda of the progressives. :lol::lol: No one in the TEA Parties wants her and her Obamatrons.

Speaking for myself only.

I dislike her, she dislikes me because I am a member of the Tea Party.

That is all we have in common her and I.

I would high five you if I could reach through the computer screen, so I will applaud you:clap2::clap2: I am a tea party member too, have been since feb of 2009 when I attended my first ever protest. They are a blast, lots and lots of fun and guess what my sign reads.

" WATCH OUT PELOSI
THE TAX PAYING
PEASANTS
ARE PISSED!!!!

I get lots of high fives and laughs out of this one, many have taken photos of it. I don't think the tea party is going to welcome her with open arms. :lol::lol::lol:

and you STILL don't know what a neocon is

Forum List

Back