Pelosi: Ignoring Fast And Furious will lead to more jobs

Exactly where, in the article, did Pelosi say "ignoring Fast and Furious will lead to more jobs"?

Here is what I read in the OP link:

“It’s just the irresponsibility of the Republicans,” Pelosi said. “We want jobs. Why are they spending this time doing this?”

Then here's an idea, Lakunta.

Pass a fucking JOBS BILL!!!!

I am fricking howling !!!

All the CONs in a row, like sheeple. Gun walking was fine, fast & furious is criminal. HARDLY.

You are a RETARD if you think the two operations were even remotely similar. You have been informed of the glaring differences.

In your opinion; the manner in which to end Obama's stay in the white House REMAINS a good economic plan by Romney, not more grandstanding by Congress. The US could be rid of Holder in SEVEN months IF Romney makes a good VP pick, and addresses the big issues. You mistake me for a huge Obama supporter; I am not. I give Bush II a "D-" as President, Obama a "C". I'd like to see at least a "B" in office myself.

*edit*

Or better yet???

How about a FUCKING BUDGET??!!!

:fu:

I wonder how much longer the media is going to let this administration get away
with the blame Bush ploy....

Doesn't this administration get held accountable
for what happens when Obama is President?...

Exactly where, in the article, did Pelosi say "ignoring Fast and Furious will lead to more jobs"?

“It’s just the irresponsibility of the Republicans,” Pelosi said. “We want jobs. Why are they spending this time doing this?”

MrAwesomeAnimation.gif

How?

How?
It's easy. Harry Reed just has to let any of the jobs bills the GOP-led House has passed come up for debate in the Senate.

But he doesn't want to do that. Something might actually put Americans back to work, and the GOP would get credit for it.

Harry's loyalty is to the party, not to Americans.

She has said some of the most idiotic things I have ever heard.
How is it possible she ever got elected in the first place...
Oh wait,she's from California right?

Forget I was ever here,that splains alot.

How?
It's easy. Harry Reed just has to let any of the jobs bills the GOP-led House has passed come up for debate in the Senate.

But he doesn't want to do that. Something might actually put Americans back to work, and the GOP would get credit for it.

Please enlighten us with a list of GOP House "jobs bills" that the Speaker Boehner 2010 Congress has passed.

GOP's Claim That House Passed 30 Jobs Bills? Bogus. | Crooks and Liars

All the CONs in a row, like sheeple. Gun walking was fine, fast & furious is criminal. HARDLY.

You are a RETARD if you think the two operations were even remotely similar. You have been informed of the glaring differences.

In your opinion; the manner in which to end Obama's stay in the white House REMAINS a good economic plan by Romney, not more grandstanding by Congress. The US could be rid of Holder in SEVEN months IF Romney makes a good VP pick, and addresses the big issues. You mistake me for a huge Obama supporter; I am not. I give Bush II a "D-" as President, Obama a "C". I'd like to see at least a "B" in office myself.

The point is crimes have been committed.

Simply getting rid of them isn't the goal.

Would someone buy Pelosi a vibrator in the hopes it will shut her grouchy ass up.

“It’s just the irresponsibility of the Republicans,” Pelosi said. “We want jobs. Why are they spending this time doing this (Fast And Furious)?”

Read more: Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

what's it like being one of the stupidest and most dishonest posters on the board?

How?

Is that a greeting or a question?
:cuckoo:

There's a couple dozen job bills gathering dust on Harry Reid's desk, right now.
Pick one.
:eusa_hand:

no there aren't. there are a couple of dozen bills to cut taxes for rich people and corporations.

those aren't "jobs" bills.

the jobs bill is the one that actually pays for work on our infrastructure.

imagine that.

Please enlighten us with a list of GOP House "jobs bills" that the Speaker Boehner 2010 Congress has passed.

GOP's Claim That House Passed 30 Jobs Bills? Bogus. | Crooks and Liars

Because it's just a coincidence that job numbers started taking a dive right about the time Obama blocked drilling.
We all know that a pipeline won;t create jobs

Only government can create jobs, right, Kimosabi?
:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back