Pelosi: Ignoring Fast And Furious will lead to more jobs

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I noticed on some of your previous posts that you're a Christian. If true, you have a very nasty, foul mouth.

I love you.
That's all I'm commanded to do.

He didn't say anything about not being allowed to call you a fucking idiot.

:clap2:

How about the racist remarks? Is He okay with that also?

Well first you dont understand Christianity. That we KNOW. second just tie your lips to Obama's ass, if you havent already.

“It’s just the irresponsibility of the Republicans,” Pelosi said. “We want jobs. Why are they spending this time doing this (Fast And Furious)?”

Read more: Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

This woman needs to be locked up and put in a MENTAL INSTITUTION.

nancy-pelosi-slip-up.jpg

Sorry about the C word.

There are only 2 Politicians in America that I swear I would have to fight an urge to beat if I ever met.

Her, and Reed.

Both by the white, are not black, just in case any of those assholes that have been labeling me as Racist for not supporting Obama are around.

They are however Both Extremely Dishonest, Left wing hacks.

Even Obama has not yet risen to the same level of Disdain as I feel for those 2. For as many Lies as Obama has told, He is still 1000 Times more honest, Classy, and Respectable than either one of them.

I fully disagree. Obama is just as slimy as both of them.

But Obama is smart and a good communicator.. Pelosi/Reid are mindless party mimes. They don't NEED a teleprompter because there's no substance in ANYTHING that they say.

They are there to lecture us like their pet parakeets. In fact, I've met an African Grey that could do her job...

"We need more jobs" Quaarrrrrkkk!!! "We need more jobs". Scrrrreeeee! "I'll have you arrested for that" Quarrrrkkk!!

“It’s just the irresponsibility of the Republicans,” Pelosi said. “We want jobs. Why are they spending this time doing this (Fast And Furious)?”

Read more: Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

She's right but we all know why it is happening right now. Too bad Holder was so cooperative, it wasted everybody's time. He should tell them to shove it.

Nancy Pelosi must be one of the most stupid people ever to lead the Democratic Party. If I didn't believe she was honestly stupid I would swear she's in the pay of the Republican Party.

Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst says ballistics tests have confirmed border agent was killed by Fast and Furious weapon

Dewhurst's campaign did not respond to our requests for information supporting his campaign's claim that ballistics information confirmed Terry's killing by a Fast and Furious weapon.

We reviewed news reports, congressional reports and public testimony, which indicated that two Fast and Furious guns were recovered from the scene of Terry's shooting. However, we found no federal ballistics information confirming that the bullet that killed Terry was fired from one of the guns.

By all accounts, Fast and Furious weapons were found at the scene of a U.S. agent's death. Dewhurst's campaign was emphatic, though, that ballistics tests confirmed that the weapons killed the agent. We found no information indicating that's so. Dewhurst's statement rates False.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

More: PolitiFact Texas | Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst says ballistics tests have confirmed border agent was killed by Fast and Furious weapon

All the CONs in a row, like sheeple. Gun walking was fine, fast & furious is criminal. HARDLY.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth:

Holder withdraws claim Bush's AG knew about gunwalking | The Daily Caller

Another retraction: Holder withdraws claim that Bush’s attorney general knew about gunwalking
Published: 12:09 PM 06/20/2012
By Matthew Boyle

“An attorney general who I suppose you would hold in higher regard was briefed on these kinds of tactics in an operation called Wide Receiver and did nothing to stop them — nothing,” Holder told Texas Republican Sen. John Cornyn during that hearing. “Three hundred guns, at least, walked in that instance.”

After the hearing, Grassley wrote to Holder asking him to provide evidence to back up his blaming Mukasey.

Instead of being able to facilitate evidence, though, according to Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley’s office, Holder and the DOJ have now retracted that statement.

“This is the second time in nearly seven months that the Department has gotten its facts wrong about gunwalking,” Grassley said. “Attorney General Holder accused Attorney General Mukasey, without producing any evidence, of having been briefed on gunwalking in Wide Receiver. The case Attorney General Mukasey was briefed on, Hernandez, is fundamentally different from both Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious since it involved cooperation with the Mexican government. Attorney General Holder’s retraction should have included an apology to the former Attorney General.”

In his original request for evidence that supported the statements, Grassley said if Holder could not back the claim, he owed Mukasey an apology. Holder did not include an apology in the retraction. It’s unclear if the attorney general will apologize to Mukasey for the now-retracted statement. Holder spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler wouldn’t answer when The Daily Caller asked her.

“In his eagerness to blame the previous administration, Attorney General Holder got his facts wrong,” Grassley added. “And his tactic didn’t bring us any closer to understanding how a bad policy evolved and continued. Bad policy is bad policy, regardless of how many administrations carried it out. Ironically, the only document produced yesterday by the Department appears to show that senior officials in the Attorney General’s own Department were strategizing about how to keep gunwalking in both Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious under wraps.”

The first time Holder’s DOJ withdrew a statement to congress because of its inaccuracy was when now-former Assistant Attorney General Ronald Weich wrote to Sen. Grassley on Feb. 4, 2011, telling him that the DOJ and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives never allowed guns to walk. It wasn’t until several months later that Holder withdrew that false statement.

Read more: Holder withdraws claim Bush's AG knew about gunwalking | The Daily Caller

Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst says ballistics tests have confirmed border agent was killed by Fast and Furious weapon

Dewhurst's campaign did not respond to our requests for information supporting his campaign's claim that ballistics information confirmed Terry's killing by a Fast and Furious weapon.

We reviewed news reports, congressional reports and public testimony, which indicated that two Fast and Furious guns were recovered from the scene of Terry's shooting. However, we found no federal ballistics information confirming that the bullet that killed Terry was fired from one of the guns.

By all accounts, Fast and Furious weapons were found at the scene of a U.S. agent's death. Dewhurst's campaign was emphatic, though, that ballistics tests confirmed that the weapons killed the agent. We found no information indicating that's so. Dewhurst's statement rates False.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

More: PolitiFact Texas | Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst says ballistics tests have confirmed border agent was killed by Fast and Furious weapon

politifact is full of shit, when they say obama made a promise and kept when it when he never made the promise nor was it a promise kept.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

politifact is full of shit, when they say obama made a promise and kept when it when he never made the promise nor was it a promise kept.

Jesus H. Christ, lay down that crack pipe for a minute. We're talking ballistics! Do you have proof of a ballistics match?

She's right but we all know why it is happening right now. Too bad Holder was so cooperative, it wasted everybody's time. He should tell them to shove it.

:lol: he was so cooperative he did tell them to shove by not bringing any documents forward they wanted! :lol: cooperative? *dies laughing*

hey, you got outmaneuvered, you lost get over it.

Jesus H. Christ, lay down that crack pipe for a minute. We're talking ballistics! Do you have proof of a ballistics match?

How about you stop snorting obama shit?
obama is in the front and you are holding up the rear. sniff that asshole bitch.
fzwBb.gif

Now why are you using a source that gives obama credit for a promise kept when he never made a promise nor was it a kept promise?

He did.......it just took him a year and a half to get around to saying it by claiming executive privilege.

Last edited:

He did.......it just took him a year and a half to get around to saying it with claiming executive privilege.

obama using executive privilege just implied he knew something about fast and the furious.

Pelosi is the poster child of what the once proud Democrat party has become..

a real shame

It's easy. Harry Reed just has to let any of the jobs bills the GOP-led House has passed come up for debate in the Senate.

But he doesn't want to do that. Something might actually put Americans back to work, and the GOP would get credit for it.

Harry's loyalty is to the party, not to Americans.

Please enlighten us with a list of GOP House "jobs bills" that the Speaker Boehner 2010 Congress has passed.

GOP's Claim That House Passed 30 Jobs Bills? Bogus. | Crooks and Liars

The House Republican Plan for America's Job Creators - GOP.gov

Moron.

Forum List

Back