Pelosi: Ignoring Fast And Furious will lead to more jobs

“It’s just the irresponsibility of the Republicans,” Pelosi said. “We want jobs. Why are they spending this time doing this (Fast And Furious)?”

Read more: Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

what's it like being one of the stupidest and most dishonest posters on the board?

We've always looked to you for that information.

Is that a greeting or a question?
:cuckoo:

There's a couple dozen job bills gathering dust on Harry Reid's desk, right now.
Pick one.
:eusa_hand:

no there aren't. there are a couple of dozen bills to cut taxes for rich people and corporations.

those aren't "jobs" bills.

the jobs bill is the one that actually pays for work on our infrastructure.

imagine that.

Actually they're bills that attempted to strip excessive regulations and restrictions from strong prospective new jobs.

HR 2681
HR 2250
HR 1229, 1230, and 1231
HR 2021

I could go on, but I'll wait to see where these bills so dastardly cut taxes for the rich.
:eusa_whistle:

Is that a greeting or a question?
:cuckoo:

There's a couple dozen job bills gathering dust on Harry Reid's desk, right now.
Pick one.

no there aren't. there are a couple of dozen bills to cut taxes for rich people and corporations.

imagine that.

Actually they're bills that attempted to strip excessive regulations and restrictions from strong prospective new jobs.

HR 2681
HR 2250
HR 1229, 1230, and 1231
HR 2021

I could go on, but I'll wait to see where these bills so dastardly cut taxes for the rich.

In other words, return to the good ole days of the Industrial Revolution.

imagine that.

HR 2681
HR 2250
HR 1229, 1230, and 1231
HR 2021

In other words, you can't point to the tax breaks.

stfu

We've always looked to you for that information.

no. you really haven't.

but i'm always amused at how i only hear things like that from the subliterate hacks.

the smart rightwingers know better.

but what can one expect from people like you.

HR 2681
HR 2250
HR 1229, 1230, and 1231
HR 2021

stfu

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I noticed on some of your previous posts that you're a Christian. If true, you have a very nasty, foul mouth.

stfu

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I noticed on some of your previous posts that you're a Christian. If true, you have a very nasty, foul mouth.

I love you.
That's all I'm commanded to do.

He didn't say anything about not being allowed to call you a fucking idiot.

:clap2:

stfu

I love you.

How about the racist remarks? Is He okay with that also?

I love you.

How about the racist remarks? Is He okay with that also?

Racist?

What? the Injun jokes?

My great-great-grandma (Creek killed by Jackson) won't mind.

Sorry about the C word.

There are only 2 Politicians in America that I swear I would have to fight an urge to beat if I ever met.

Her, and Reed.

Both by the white, are not black, just in case any of those assholes that have been labeling me as Racist for not supporting Obama are around.

They are however Both Extremely Dishonest, Left wing hacks.

Even Obama has not yet risen to the same level of Disdain as I feel for those 2. For as many Lies as Obama has told, He is still 1000 Times more honest, Classy, and Respectable than either one of them.

I fully disagree. Obama is just as slimy as both of them.

All the CONs in a row, like sheeple. Gun walking was fine, fast & furious is criminal. HARDLY.

I don't know that it was criminal. But was it egregious judgment? And the cover-up is criminal. The American people have a right to know what happened.

Were changing the subject to just jobs because I'm Nancy Pelosi and pissed I'm never going to hold that gavel again.

I doubt that. We're a nation of idiots. The Dems will have control of the house soon enough. And for decades the Dems exclusively held the house.

In theory the GOP could make all kinds of fixes, improve things drastically and get trust for a long time to come. But yea; that won't happen. Republican lawmakers are just as crooked as the Dems. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's the truth. The only reason they perform marginally better is b/c their base holds some fire to their feet.

imagine that.

HR 2681
HR 2250
HR 1229, 1230, and 1231
HR 2021

Ah yes...the zealot cretin chimes in.

Pull your head out of Joe Bidens ass and look around.

Forum List

Back