Pelosi: Ignoring Fast And Furious will lead to more jobs

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
“It’s just the irresponsibility of the Republicans,” Pelosi said. “We want jobs. Why are they spending this time doing this (Fast And Furious)?”

Read more: Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

Someone might want to ask that Fucking XXXX why the Senate has refused to Even Debate over 24 Bills the House has sent them.

193740d1327225119-animated-gif-thread-mhcp8.gif

Sorry about the C word.

There are only 2 Politicians in America that I swear I would have to fight an urge to beat if I ever met.

Her, and Reed.

Both by the white, are not black, just in case any of those assholes that have been labeling me as Racist for not supporting Obama are around.

They are however Both Extremely Dishonest, Left wing hacks.

Even Obama has not yet risen to the same level of Disdain as I feel for those 2. For as many Lies as Obama has told, He is still 1000 Times more honest, Classy, and Respectable than either one of them.

“It’s just the irresponsibility of the Republicans,” Pelosi said. “We want jobs. Why are they spending this time doing this (Fast And Furious)?”

Read more: Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

Pelosi rips Holder contempt charges: 'I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day' | The Daily Caller

As much as I am no supporter of Obamalama... This bitch is even worse... it will be a shining day on earth when she is no longer on this side of it's dirt

All the CONs in a row, like sheeple. Gun walking was fine, fast & furious is criminal. HARDLY.

Hummm I did not know that Pelosi's Powers (“pp" abbreviated :D ) included arresting people. If she "could have arrested him on any given day", why didn't she? Wasn't she ignoring her duty if this was an official action she could have taken?

Either way, why dosn't she want the truth known?

Again Obama's words are so TRUE here:

"The only people who don’t want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide" ~~ Barack Obama

When are the Libs gonna realize that Nancy Pelosi
doesn't have a clue as to what's going on!!!!
She opens her mouth all the time and shows just how
much she doesn't know....

Exactly where, in the article, did Pelosi say "ignoring Fast and Furious will lead to more jobs"?

Here is what I read in the OP link:

“It’s just the irresponsibility of the Republicans,” Pelosi said. “We want jobs. Why are they spending this time doing this?”

All the CONs in a row, like sheeple. Gun walking was fine, fast & furious is criminal. HARDLY.

sorry, but i'm waaaaaaaaqy more honest than liberals that defend EVERYTHING their side says and does including heckling kids

Exactly where, in the article, did Pelosi say "ignoring Fast and Furious will lead to more jobs"?

Here is what I read in the OP link:

“It’s just the irresponsibility of the Republicans,” Pelosi said. “We want jobs. Why are they spending this time doing this?”

Then here's an idea, Lakunta.

Pass a fucking JOBS BILL!!!!

Forum List

Back