Pelosi Defends MS-13

Pelosi is right, infants learn behavior, they don't come out of the womb as little demons, humans teach them to be killers, rapists, thieves.

Pelosi is right, infants learn behavior, they don't come out of the womb as little demons, humans teach them to be killers, rapists, thieves.
It's difficult to believe you're agreeing with Nancy Pelosi.
She's trying to say that these criminals are redeemable.
I'm afraid they are beyond redemption.
This is what is wrong with you leftists.
You feel that a consciencious president is beyond redemption, but murderers that De-capitate their victims and tear out their hearts are worthwhile and possibly nice people, deep down.

They are not animals, animals are what Trumps boys kill on safari. Animals do not kill except to eat.

There are a lot of scum people in the US, not only MS13, but anyone who rapes, kills, and steals are scum.

The MS 13 gang members probably loved to be compared to animals.
Scum is a bit lower on the food chain than animals.
But you seem to act like you have no clue what he was trying to say.
Guess you're one of those flat Earthers that want to take the opposite position Trump takes no matter what.

Maj are citizens of the US.
Oh, and that makes them decent human-beings???

We can thank California for the creation of MS-13

-Geaux

You can thank Reagan, and the maj of MS 13 are US citizens. Trump should clean up the inner cities.

1. Reagan's role is grossly exaggerated. Why not blame the Soviets for waging Protracted Conflict?

2. The majority of MS 13 are not US citizens. And most of those that are, are first gen US citizens. IF they have dual citizenship, we should still deport them.

3. Trump should clean up the inner cities. That you raise this here though is obviously just a deflection to defend MS 13 gang members staying.

It's difficult to believe you're agreeing with Nancy Pelosi.
She's trying to say that these criminals are redeemable.
I'm afraid they are beyond redemption.
This is what is wrong with you leftists.
You feel that a consciencious president is beyond redemption, but murderers that De-capitate their victims and tear out their hearts are worthwhile and possibly nice people, deep down.
oh, in the end i think all are redeemable, but the "cost" of getting there at times just makes it not worth it.

that said, she doesn't give a rats ass crapping out dogshit about M13, it's just a trump slam and she's using them to do it.

This speaks to my post in the other thread. Our communist USMB board members lie when they say the left does not defend MS13

-Geaux
I think sometimes the desire to score political points and cause divisions and hatred overrules their common-sense.

I agree though how anyone defending a bunch of gangbangers like MS 13 think they can score political points is beyond me.

All I see are stupid people defending a gang of cut throats. Wonder how many votes they will garner for the DNC??

They are not animals, animals are what Trumps boys kill on safari. Animals do not kill except to eat.

There are a lot of scum people in the US, not only MS13, but anyone who rapes, kills, and steals are scum.

Guess you're one of those flat Earthers that want to take the opposite position Trump takes no matter what.

and that's what i don't get. how do you let someone you hate and have so little respect for dictate your thoughts for you to such a high degree?

amazing to me.

This speaks to my post in the other thread. Our communist USMB board members lie when they say the left does not defend MS13

-Geaux
I think sometimes the desire to score political points and cause divisions and hatred overrules their common-sense.

I agree though how anyone defending a bunch of gangbangers like MS 13 think they can score political points is beyond me.

All I see are stupid people defending a gang of cut throats. Wonder how many votes they will garner for the DNC??
From her perspective this is a win.
You see, their entire platform is based on fraud, fabrication, and groupthink. No one is allowed to think independently of the collective.

I wish Nancy Pelosi would defend the unborn like she does animals like MS-13.
Yesterday she actually said that everyone has that spark from God, at the same time she feels that this spark doesn't exist in an unborn fetus.
What a hypocrite. Nancy Pelosi on Trump Calling MS-13 Gang Members 'Animals:' 'Does He Not Believe in the Spark of Divinity?'

Nancy Pelosi on Trump Calling MS-13 Gang Members ‘Animals:’ ‘Does He Not Believe in the Spark of Divinity?’

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) twisted President Trump’s attack on MS-13 gang members during her Thursday press conference.
On Wednesday, during a meeting at the White House, Trump blasted violent illegal alien MS-13 gang members who have entered the country posing as unaccompanied minor children, calling them “animals,” as Breitbart News reported.

“These aren’t people. These are animals,” Trump said of MS-13 gang members. “And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.”

Immediately after the remarks, the mainstream media and Democrats began twisting Trump’s words, taking the comments out of context to claim that he was referring to all 12 to 30 million illegal aliens living in the U.S.

In her Thursday press conference, Pelosi followed suit, claiming Trump was referring to illegal aliens and border-crossers when he called MS-13 gang members “animals.”

PELOSI: We believe, some of us that are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service, that we’re all God’s children. There’s a spark of divinity in every person on earth and that we all have to recognize that. as we respect the dignity and worth of every person. And as we recognize our responsibilities with that spark of divinity within us. [Emphasis added]

And so when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, ‘These aren’t people, these are animals,’ you have to wonder: Does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person? ‘These are not people, these are animals.’ The president of the United States. [Emphasis added]

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) similarly twisted Trump’s attack on MS-13 gang members, going as far as to compare his “great-great-grandparents” to illegal aliens.​

The left has shown their stupidity and hatred. Their mental instability is getting worse and worse every day. We see it in the media and on this board. They have managed to turn a possibly blue wave into a trickle and likely into a red wave. I want to see them continue and eventually be destroyed. Good riddance.

This is true. A better description would be "monsters".

Trump was being unreasonable nice to MS-13 in calling them animals, and unfair to animals with the comparison.

All ms13 members should be deported. ALL their relatives and associates, should be looked at very closely, for a reason to NOT deport them. If none is found, they should be deported too.

NO ONE who might be a ms 13 member, should be allowed into the country EVER.

IF any manage to lie their way in, and are discovered, they should be deported, even if they had managed to lie their way to citizenship.
I think MS-13 gang members should be gutted like goats while they're still alive, dismembered and hung out on display, and then their lifeless bodies drug to the Mexican border, or used as food for Alligator farms.

-Geaux

All evidence points to them not having the capacity for common sense in the last three decades.

and that's what i don't get. how do you let someone you hate and have so little respect for dictate your thoughts for you to such a high degree?

amazing to me.
Mutually agreed upon hatred of a Straw man.

-Geaux

The dnc isn't worried about votes..they fabricate those. They are interested in human trafficking, and money.

They really have become straight up demonic.

No, they are animals and will be dealt with accordingly

-Geaux

People kill animals, people train animals, they are people. Its time Trump learns the difference.

Trump is right, you are wrong. Fact.

They are deported regularly, and they return. Under Obama, even the recognized violent criminals were not detained.

Trump was being unreasonable nice to MS-13 in calling them animals, and unfair to animals with the comparison.

All ms13 members should be deported. ALL their relatives and associates, should be looked at very closely, for a reason to NOT deport them. If none is found, they should be deported too.

IF any manage to lie their way in, and are discovered, they should be deported, even if they had managed to lie their way to citizenship.
They are deported regularly, and they return. Under Obama, even the recognized violent criminals were not detained.

Which is why we need a fucking wall.

And prison or other forms of punishment for those that return.

I think MS-13 gang members should be gutted like goats while they're still alive, dismembered and hung out on display, and then their lifeless bodies drug to the Mexican border, or used as food for Alligator farms.

A healthy altitude.

In the meanwhile, we can be happy that TRump is sending them back to the shit holes they came from.

From what I understand many of the ms13 were born here...anchor babies.

From what I understand many of the ms13 were born here...anchor babies.

Which is another thing that Trump said he would address.

Perhaps once GInsburg dies.

When is the last time anyone checked on her?

ginsburg-and-co-2015jpg-93634d9b4821af4b.jpg

Forum List

Back