Pelosi Defends MS-13

They are not animals, animals are what Trumps boys kill on safari. Animals do not kill except to eat.

There are a lot of scum people in the US, not only MS13, but anyone who rapes, kills, and steals are scum.

The MS 13 gang members probably loved to be compared to animals.
They are deported regularly, and they return. Under Obama, even the recognized violent criminals were not detained.

This is true. A better description would be "monsters".

Trump was being unreasonable nice to MS-13 in calling them animals, and unfair to animals with the comparison.

All ms13 members should be deported. ALL their relatives and associates, should be looked at very closely, for a reason to NOT deport them. If none is found, they should be deported too.

NO ONE who might be a ms 13 member, should be allowed into the country EVER.

IF any manage to lie their way in, and are discovered, they should be deported, even if they had managed to lie their way to citizenship.
They are deported regularly, and they return. Under Obama, even the recognized violent criminals were not detained.

Which is why we need a fucking wall.

And prison or other forms of punishment for those that return.

Have Mexico to pay for it, Trump said so.

They are not animals, animals are what Trumps boys kill on safari. Animals do not kill except to eat.

There are a lot of scum people in the US, not only MS13, but anyone who rapes, kills, and steals are scum.

Trump was being unreasonable nice to MS-13 in calling them animals, and unfair to animals with the comparison.

All ms13 members should be deported. ALL their relatives and associates, should be looked at very closely, for a reason to NOT deport them. If none is found, they should be deported too.

IF any manage to lie their way in, and are discovered, they should be deported, even if they had managed to lie their way to citizenship.

Have Mexico to pay for it, Trump said so.

Says the man that does not want the Wall, so that MS 13 murderers can walk back in and resume killing Americans.

BUILD THE WALL.

Scum is a bit lower on the food chain than animals.
But you seem to act like you have no clue what he was trying to say.
Guess you're one of those flat Earthers that want to take the opposite position Trump takes no matter what.

and that's what i don't get. how do you let someone you hate and have so little respect for dictate your thoughts for you to such a high degree?

amazing to me.
Mutually agreed upon hatred of a Straw man.
i get it to a point, i hate hillary and see a lot of the same "anything that hurts her i love" i may have done being done in return. i don't think i was as bad as many of the extreme people in here as even i would just walk away from her bullshit and not let it make or break my day. she's a bitch, move on. but waiting for her to speak so i can scream it time and time again?

yea. i don't have much of a life but it's better than that. if i'm going to hate, i'll prefer my reasons to be real, not self-inflating.

Just another example of leftists deliberately misinterpretting a statement, i.e. slander, and then throws a bitchy little fit over their misconstrual.

1. All human beings are animals, just not merely animals. We all have lizard parts of our psyche, but that is why Gawd gave us free will toresist being a mere animal.

2. Trump is right once again, but...

3. libtards still think that Americans dont look this shit up to see that the Dims are once again lying about Trump which is why

4. Trump has been lied about so much by the Major Media that he is now TEFLON and nothing the press says really affects his reputation among intelligent and informed members of the public.

And for simply pointing these facts out, I will be called a 'Trumper', lol, further proving my point that the regressive left is insane.

From what I understand many of the ms13 were born here...anchor babies.

Which is another thing that Trump said he would address.

Perhaps once GInsburg dies.

When is the last time anyone checked on her?

ginsburg-and-co-2015jpg-93634d9b4821af4b.jpg

How about those Russian anchor babies that live in some of the buildings with his name on them?

Just another example of leftists deliberately misinterpretting a statement, i.e. slander, and then throws a bitchy little fit over their misconstrual.

1. All human beings are animals, just not merely animals. We all have lizard parts of our psyche, but that is why Gawd gave us free will toresist being a mere animal.

3. libtards still think that Americans dont look this shit up to see that the Dims are once again lying about Trump which is why

4. Trump has been lied about so much by the Major Media that he is now TEFLON and nothing the press says really affects his reputation among intelligent and informed members of the public.

And for simply pointing these facts out, I will be called a 'Trumper', lol, further proving my point that the regressive left is insane.

Where are you going to put them seeing as though many are citizens born and raised here since the 80's when Reagan thought it was good to mess around in Latin American. I can't imagine he took care of Isis and can't take care of the gangs in the US and immigration issues in the US, some people are not doing their jobs , or its all smoke and mirrors.

U.S. policies created MS-13, just like it created Al-Qaeda, and now it is using it for political leverage.

The STATE always needs an enemy to focus the fear of the population.

I'm not saying we don't need secure borders, but it looks like we need to re-examine some of our foolish policies and how we treat our youth.

We need to pay particular attention to the presidents insistence of stopping legacy immigration and further undocumented problems, or these problem will continue.

MS13 is famous for smuggling people back and forth across borders. And the last admin is famous for turning them loose when they are caught. They all vote Obama and you better too or they might beat you with bats then cut your heart out. In front of your family. Who they will also kill, after they rape them all.

Guess you're one of those flat Earthers that want to take the opposite position Trump takes no matter what.

and that's what i don't get. how do you let someone you hate and have so little respect for dictate your thoughts for you to such a high degree?

amazing to me.
i get it to a point, i hate hillary and see a lot of the same "anything that hurts her i love" i may have done being done in return. i don't think i was as bad as many of the extreme people in here as even i would just walk away from her bullshit and not let it make or break my day. she's a bitch, move on. but waiting for her to speak so i can scream it time and time again?

yea. i don't have much of a life but it's better than that. if i'm going to hate, i'll prefer my reasons to be real, not self-inflating.
Hillary is worthy of screaming hatred.

Maybe you should look at your foolish "get past it" dismissal of cold, criminal, and murderous actions of someone poised to lead the free world...who still lives and wields a lot of fucking power.

This speaks to my post in the other thread. Our communist USMB board members lie when they say the left does not defend MS13

-Geaux
I think sometimes the desire to score political points and cause divisions and hatred overrules their common-sense.

All evidence points to them not having the capacity for common sense in the last three decades.
Ah, since the creation of the Department of Education.

MS13 is famous for smuggling people back and forth across borders. And the last admin is famous for turning them loose when they are caught. They all vote Obama and you better too or they might beat you with bats then cut your heart out. In front of your family. Who they will also kill, after they rape them all.

I so doubt the Obama Admin turned them loose. They probably don't even vote.

amazing to me.

Maybe you should look at your foolish "get past it" dismissal of cold, criminal, and murderous actions of someone poised to lead the free world...who still lives and wields a lot of fucking power.
yes. she is. you must have missed it when i said i do harbor a lot of hate for her.

as do many for trump. while i don't agree with their comparisons, there are better ways to disagree than how most of us do today. you know, the old FUCK YOU MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIX YOURSELF!!! everyone does.

has that helped either side yet? put either side behind bars?

i do hate hillary and i don't hate many. but i won't let my hate for her change a bulk of my life where i follow her around like a rabid puppy dog and take the opposite side as gospel for anything she says.

that's just stupid.

Hey let me tell you.... if you are a conservative you should throw a party anytime Pelosi gets up in front of the microphone on TV! Go.....go!!

Her mental case stuff plays in New York and California and a couple of other places only.... response from the rest of the country is:spinner::spinner::wtf:

amazing to me.

yes. she is. you must have missed it when i said i do harbor a lot of hate for her.

as do many for trump. while i don't agree with their comparisons, there are better ways to disagree than how most of us do today. you know, the old FUCK YOU MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIX YOURSELF!!! everyone does.

i do hate hillary and i don't hate many. but i won't let my hate for her change a bulk of my life where i follow her around like a rabid puppy dog and take the opposite side as gospel for anything she says.

that's just stupid.

Actually, yes, talking about it and yelling about it and demanding people be accountable...EVEN WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE CALLED US CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, obsessed, crazy, you name it...is how we got Trump and it's why things are changing now.

Sitting on your hands because you feel futile yourself is fine for some but don't whine at people who speak out and often.

I so doubt the Obama Admin turned them loose. They probably don't even vote.

We know the Obama admin turned them loose. It isn't even a question..where have you been?

"The Obama administration knowingly let in at least 16 admitted MS-13 gang members who arrived at the U.S. as illegal immigrant teenagers in 2014, a top senator said Wednesday, citing internal documents that showed the teens were shipped to juvenile homes throughout the country."

Whistleblower: DHS knew MS-13 gang members were part of illegal immigrant surge

"The UAC surge has long been suspected of providing a new pool of recruits for MS-13 and other gangs in the U.S., though the actual numbers are unclear." Which is a lie. They just mean they don't want to cite them because it's alarming.

"There have been a series of anecdotal reports" (meaning verified), however, of UAC who were placed into community schools and ended up taking part in violent gang activities."

"He said that while local gangs kill over drug disputes, MS-13 kills because of perceived gang ties or to enforce discipline within the gang.

“The homicides related to MS-13, it’s just because we can, and we will and because of the fear that instills,” Chief Manger said.

"MS-13 has also begun extorting money from local immigrant families and businesses, warning of reprisals to their families back home if those living here in the U.S. don’t pay up, Chief Manger said."

Whistleblower: DHS knew MS-13 gang members were part of illegal immigrant surge

amazing to me.

that's just stupid.

Actually, yes, talking about it and yelling about it and demanding people be accountable...EVEN WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE CALLED US CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, obsessed, crazy, you name it...is how we got Trump and it's why things are changing now.

Sitting on your hands because you feel futile yourself is fine for some but don't whine at people who speak out and often.
if they have something intelligent to say - say it and say it loud.

if all you have to say is WAH SOMEONE SUCKS, shut the fuck up these days.

What’s ironic is these are the same Dimwits that buried their tongues up Obama's butt the last 8 or 9 years, and swallowed his excrement while asking for seconds.

From what I understand many of the ms13 were born here...anchor babies.

Which is another thing that Trump said he would address.

Perhaps once GInsburg dies.

When is the last time anyone checked on her?

ginsburg-and-co-2015jpg-93634d9b4821af4b.jpg

How about those Russian anchor babies that live in some of the buildings with his name on them?

What about them?

Forum List

Back