Pelosi Criticizes Trump On Successful Baghdadi Raid, ‘Saluted’ Obama on Killing of bin Laden

So, she has no control in the. District she represents? None at all?
Nope. None.

WOW! WHO KNEW!

One of our star, far-left Trolls is telling us that the Representative for a district has no power, whatsoever to direct funds and assistance to their own district!

Do you, Fort Fun Indiana, think that is what they tell their voters?

So, you give Trump a thumbs up on this one?
Of course! What idiot, when shown the location of the target, would say no? Right?
Well it did take Obama six months to order the killing of Bin Laden after he found out where he was at. With information that water boarding gave him that you were against.

There was no information derived from waterboarding.

Not true.

It should be started again!

ISIS%20burning%20alive-M.jpg

One of our star, far-left Trolls is telling us that the Representative for a district has no power, whatsoever to direct funds and assistance to their own district!
Thats not what I said. Also, her power even to do that is limited. Congress has to do that. Or the president.

And she has a point. Briefing Russia, but not Congress is very disturbing. Congress is mostly united when it comes to military operations like this. Working with Russia and not Congress is....disturbing to say the least.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Briefing Russia, as you know, would prevent any unwanted interference by President Vladimir Putin. Briefing the Democrats would accomplish nothing and likely lead to a lead which would have queered the action.

Thats not what I said. Also, her power even to do that is limited. Congress has to do that. Or the president.

That's exactly what you said and you have repeated it again. Thank you!

Obama thought Seal Team 6 would fail. When you pass Seal Team training, a bucket of animal blood is poured over your head. Cubi Point aka Bataan.

Last edited:
The hypocrisy is astounding. Pelosi needs to be impeached. She hates our country and disrespects our Divine president and armed forces.

Pelosi Criticizes President Trump in Statement on Successful Baghdadi Raid, 'Saluted' Obama on Killing of bin Laden
Your thread title is a lie.
As a Christian conservative Nationalist, I never lie!

You just did. No real Christian would claim to be a Nationalist.

What's wrong with being nationalist?

Remember when the Jews were exiled, and in Jeremiah 29:7 it said....

"Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper."
There is nothing more about nationalism than that above. We pray for the prosperity and peace of the USA.
There is nothing wrong with that.

You guys just make up stuff that isn't in nationalism, and then claim it's wrong. Well, you are full of crap.

That's exactly what you said and you have repeated it again.
But still not the influence to which you are alluding. She can't, for instance, solve the homeless problem in San Francisco. Agreed? Or not? This is what brought you out of the woodwork in the first place.

5db642d6210000063334b338.jpeg

Trump Greeted With ‘Lock Him Up’ Chants And Boos At World Series

Lots of people are criticizing Trump - including at the World Series.
All the bad stuff was all planned by the Democrats and I'm ignoring such bad ideas.

Isn't Melania Trump pretty with her lovingkind smile. And I see some people waving at the President and the First Lady. Maybe they're in a good mood because their loved ones all have jobs now, and they can afford World Series tickets. Life is good in America, and may the best team win! :)

The hypocrisy is astounding. Pelosi needs to be impeached. She hates our country and disrespects our Divine president and armed forces.

Pelosi Criticizes President Trump in Statement on Successful Baghdadi Raid, 'Saluted' Obama on Killing of bin Laden

:auiqs.jpg:

She's desperately trying to prevent Trump from collecting wins. He gets them anyway.

And indeed, he should inform Congressional Democrats of nothing. They cannot be trusted to ANY degree

Democrats and Liberals put their hatred of Trump above the economic prosperity and security of this Nation. They have no plan beyond getTrump or obstructTrump.

5db642d6210000063334b338.jpeg

Trump Greeted With ‘Lock Him Up’ Chants And Boos At World Series

Lots of people are criticizing Trump - including at the World Series.
That's not a greeting. They're just passing gas because the press tells such tall tales and perverts the truth from getting to the people. I am praying that God will shield him from people like Lakhota who celebrates every bad thing about our President and ignores the good God has helped him achieve, because our prayer chains are strong, and we know that God so loved the world that he gave his only son to be the sacrificial lamb for all the sins of believers who know his mercy and forgiveness. Atheists and doubters do not know about forgiveness, about God's strength, nor of mercy and his deep abiding love for the founders of this nation and the many who had mothers who loved them enough to give them birth to make America Great Again under the leadership of President Trump and his beautiful wife and hard-working family who daily carry out the President's beneficent wishes for all citizens of this nation.

"Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper."
There is nothing more about nationalism than that above. We pray for the prosperity and peace of the USA.

You guys just make up stuff that isn't in nationalism, and then claim it's wrong. Well, you are full of crap.

The meaning of words evolves, esp. Nationalism v. Patriotism

"These two words may have shared a distinct sense in the 19th century, but they appear to have grown apart since. Or rather, it would be more accurate to say that only nationalism has grown apart, since the meaning of patriotism has remained largely unchanged. There are still obvious areas of overlap: we define patriotism as “love for or devotion to one’s country” and nationalism in part as “loyalty and devotion to a nation.” But the definition of nationalism also includes “exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups.” This exclusionary aspect is not shared by patriotism."

The Difference Between 'Patriotism' and 'Nationalism'

The meaning of words evolves, esp. Nationalism v. Patriotism

"These two words may have shared a distinct sense in the 19th century, but they appear to have grown apart since. Or rather, it would be more accurate to say that only nationalism has grown apart, since the meaning of patriotism has remained largely unchanged. There are still obvious areas of overlap: we define patriotism as “love for or devotion to one’s country” and nationalism in part as “loyalty and devotion to a nation.” But the definition of nationalism also includes “exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups.” This exclusionary aspect is not shared by patriotism."

The Difference Between 'Patriotism' and 'Nationalism'

I don't have a problem with any of that. If our national culture, is in fact better... then why not promote it?

In India they still have Bride Burning. Is our culture better than that, or not?
In the Middle East they still have honor killings, if your family member coverts to Christianity or something. Is our culture better than that, or not?

So I don't have a problem with saying, yes obviously, for every intelligent person on the planet, it's a fact that some cultures are better than others.

It is the height of mindless stupidity, to conclude all cultures are equal.

Forum List

Back