Pelosi Criticizes Trump On Successful Baghdadi Raid, ‘Saluted’ Obama on Killing of bin Laden

I remember after the raid that got bin Laden, during the Obama Administration, people were saying that Obama could not take credit for the raid because he wasn't on it; the Seals did it. So I take that the old orange whore actually suited up and fought his way to al-bagdadi.

Once again, a far-left Progressive misses the point. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY.

Just as failed former President Barack Hussein Obama rejected several plans for the killing of the pirates holding the ship captain hostage before the Navy ship commander ordered the attack, Obama rejected several plans to attack the bin Laden compound.

This is shocking...until you consider....

I%20told%20Russia-S.jpg

The classified info he gave to the number one russian spy in the oval office

Telling Duterte the location of our nuke subs

The classified info he tweeted of the Iranian missile site

There's three. So, maybe you can stop whining 3 times longer than expected, for a grand total of about 9 seconds.

Sorry, fool, but it is the President who ultimately decides what is classified and what is suitable for sharing with foreign nations! Barry was flexible AFTER elections, Trump was just being flexible before! Another strike and a miss by the dancing Fort Fool.
Well, ya little twat, that was certainly a quick lane change.

"Trump hasn't done that!"

Normal person: "Uh, yes he has, here are three examples"

Toobfreak the cultist: "There's nothing wrong with him doing that!"

Embarrassing.

Cry, cry, little baby. You are embarrassing yourself again with your delusional rants. You need to save your strength for when Trump is still in office and wins reelection next year!
Haha, look at you, throwing your nightly hissy fit. Yes, everyone in the world knows the mentally ill president cannot be trusted with secrets. our allies know this. The whole world knows this. And that really gets sand in your cultist giney. So, you yell at me. It's okay, i can take it. Cry it out, son.

Seems the whole world knew about the operation, and kept it secret.

The Democrats knew nothing.

2+2=

As a Christian conservative Nationalist, I never lie!

You just did. No real Christian would claim to be a Nationalist.

Are you a real Christian?

If so, what makes you so?

I was raised and confirmed Catholic, by the time I served our country in the Navy my dog tags had RCNP; I was then and remain an agnostic. However, I still practice the moral values of Jesus. Today I would say I'm a pragmatic Christian.

There's only 1 kind of Christian. That's he that believes that Jesus Christ is the savior of his soul. There's nothing pragmatic about faith in the Lord. It simply is or it isn't. If you're confused, you need to talk to a priest of the church of your birth.

Wrong.
John 3:16. Right.

I remember after the raid that got bin Laden, during the Obama Administration, people were saying that Obama could not take credit for the raid because he wasn't on it; the Seals did it. So I take that the old orange whore actually suited up and fought his way to al-bagdadi.

Please show us your reliable source and working link supporting that false allegation.

Haha, look at you, throwing your nightly hissy fit.

TRANSLATION: I've posted FIFTEEN TIMES to this thread flapping my arms squawking like a chicken calling everyone names and put downs probably more than any other person here because Nancy tried to steal the thunder away from Trump's announcement of getting Bagdadi because I'm SO CONFIDENT that he will get impeached by the House much less removed from office that I care what others think!! :auiqs.jpg:

crazy-chicken-.jpg
ROFL.gif

DlnlgQBW4AAXBYi.jpg

Didn’t HIllary brag about Khadafi being sodomized to death by his people and said “We came, we saw, he died”?

Stop with the disingenuous outrage, you absolute phony left wing scumbags. You are utterly full of shit.

Just stop it because no one is buying your bullshit.

Orange Man Bad- democrats saints-
wrong orange man a scumbag ,,a pos

Lay off the shots old man.
You're smarter than this.
I do have a glen livit in hand but I've seen the enemy and he is Trump
You have a ring in your nose, eddie dearest, and it's big enough to pull your whole self around into the DNC camp of locksteppers who thing a false narrative is the way to go.

Our republic is not designed for a nation of infants to be led around forever by professional politicians. But you made your choice, so the nose ring will be your convenient hanger for closeting you when they're done with you.

The bitch is just salty, cause she wasn’t invited into the situation room to watch the show. I heard that’s because she offends everyone with her fart breath. She has tremendously horrible, horrendous halitosis, so they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny. I heard her say she was the most important person in the free world when she checked in as speaker of the House. Why would she need a Presidential invitation when she left a little turd on the floor the last time she was at the White House.

The moron in our WH now once said Obama took too much credit for the killing of Bin Ladin Now the AH is taking credit even saying this was the greater event I pray this blabbering pos is out of our WH soon , one way or the other
When Obama got Bin Ladin the trump pos said it was our brave soldiers Now it was him and our soldiers? Wish trump could take the place of the ISIS leader Both stinking garbage
97C026E7-E71E-4DE3-89F4-9F0EEBCCC24A.gif
97C026E7-E71E-4DE3-89F4-9F0EEBCCC24A.gif

I missed something.

Here I thought this thread was titled, "Pelosi Criticizes Trump On Successful Baghdadi Raid, ‘Saluted’ Obama on Killing of bin Laden".

Somewhere, the far left here lost any argument there were making against President Trump and changed the tread to the First Amendment. How'd that happen?

The moron in our WH now once said Obama took too much credit for the killing of Bin Ladin Now the AH is taking credit even saying this was the greater event I pray this blabbering pos is out of our WH soon , one way or the other

As you know, that was for good reason. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama did not have the stomach for the raid. That was his practice.

TrainingWheels-S.jpg

As you know, that was for good reason. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama did not have the stomach for the raid. That was his practice.

TrainingWheels-S.jpg
Youre being ridiculous. Thevraid obama finally agreed to was not a russian protected route, like trump had. He had to send helicopters undetected through Pakistan. Land the team undetected. And get out. You gotta give him credit for the gutsy call, just as we have to give trump credit too.

Trump did shit It was the generals he was smarter than ,,the agencies he bashed that were responsible The AH stood by the tv

Forum List

Back