Pelosi/Biden/Nadler: "The effect of impeachment is to overturn the popular will of the voters"

Osiris-ODS

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2019
My, my. Hypocrisy is not a good look on anyone.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Biden: "It is simply antithetical to our Constitution to use impeachment to overturn an election on partisan grounds"

Nadler: "The effect of impeachment is to overturn the popular will of the voters as expressed in a national election ... The impeachment of a president is an undoing of a national election. They are telling us our votes don't count, and that the election must be set aside"

Waters: "Send a message through the ballot box. That's what we do in this democracy"

"The effect of impeachment is to overturn the popular will of the voters"

Actually not.

The states elect the president, not the people.

Indeed, if Trump were removed from office via the impeachment process, it would be consistent with the will of the people – the majority of whom opposed Trump becoming president.

My, my. Hypocrisy is not a good look on anyone.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Biden: "It is simply antithetical to our Constitution to use impeachment to overturn an election on partisan grounds"

Nadler: "The effect of impeachment is to overturn the popular will of the voters as expressed in a national election ... The impeachment of a president is an undoing of a national election. They are telling us our votes don't count, and that the election must be set aside"

Waters: "Send a message through the ballot box. That's what we do in this democracy"

The problem with your premise is that Hillary had the popular will of the people and not Trump. That's what the popular vote represents.

We aren't a Democracy, we are a Republic. Waters is wrong. However, Trump was legally elected by the methodology the U.S. has ALWAYS used. Now the Dems and Media want to try to stage yet ANOTHER COUP. Russia failed, so now it is Ukraine.

"The effect of impeachment is to overturn the popular will of the voters"

Actually not.

The states elect the president, not the people.

Indeed, if Trump were removed from office via the impeachment process, it would be consistent with the will of the people – the majority of whom opposed Trump becoming president.

Trump represents the will of the American people, whom you do not represent.

Democrats can not accept the results of the election, just what they accused Trump of. Just wait until 2020, the snowflakes will melt harder than in 12 years when the world ends because of climate change.

If you subtract out illegals, the nonliving and multiple voters, Trump wins by 8 to 12 million votes

If you subtract out illegals, the nonliving and multiple voters, Trump wins by 8 to 12 million votes
The commission Trump appointed to prove those allegations found nothing of the sort and disbanded without ever submitting a report. What happened with that?

Forum List

Back