Pedro...

He will def be a hall of famer...whether he will be first ballot or not is up in the air.

Pedro only has 469 games played

Compare him to say Schilling

Schilling has over 100 more games played and has like 2 or 3 more career wins. No way should schill be in the Hall I say...

Pedro will def get in the hall of fame...he was one of the most dominant pitchers in this era

schilling will get in because were it not for him, the yanks would be playing for #29 right now.

He will def be a hall of famer...whether he will be first ballot or not is up in the air.

Schilling has over 100 more games played and has like 2 or 3 more career wins. No way should schill be in the Hall I say...

Pedro will def get in the hall of fame...he was one of the most dominant pitchers in this era

schilling will get in because were it not for him, the yanks would be playing for #29 right now.

His overall numbers are not hall of fame worthy...Pedro has similar wins to Schilling but he also has 100 less games played...You give Pedro 100 more games spread out over the past 6 years and he is closing in on 300 wins

Link your ass squirt, Pedro on's the list.

Notice how the tests were done in 2003 and look at Pedro's numbers in 2003 compared to 2004.

Gee, what a coincedence...not.

Again, link me.

Did you forget what happened in 2004? He was 14-4 in 2003 but he was also 16-9. And he was 2nd in Ks.

Then he was even better in 2005 going 15-8 with a 2.82 ERA. And a league leading WHIP title.

Whether you like it or not, Pedro was good throughout 2003-2005.

His overall numbers are not hall of fame worthy...Pedro has similar wins to Schilling but he also has 100 less games played...You give Pedro 100 more games spread out over the past 6 years and he is closing in on 300 wins
Neither were Mazeroski's.

If 300 wins is the ticket, no pitcher will ever make it again, because Glavine was the last and final 300 game winner.
There will be other 300 game winners.

who is the closest right now?

Historical Leaders | MLB.com: Stats

There are always new guys going for career wins.

I hope you notice that Pettit has MORE WINS IN LESS GAMES then Pedro, although pedro has a run lower career ERA.

Looking at the list, Halladay, Sabathia & Santana all jump out as possible 300 game winners, if their health holds up.

Last edited:
There will be other 300 game winners.

who is the closest right now?

Historical Leaders | MLB.com: Stats

There are always new guys going for career wins.

I hope you notice that Pettit has MORE WINS IN LESS GAMES then Pedro, although pedro has a run lower career ERA.

Looking at the list, Halladay, Sabathia & Santana all jump out as possible 300 game winners, if their health holds up.

Pedro flat dominates Pettite in every stat other than wins and World Championships.

Pedro flat dominates Pettite in every stat other than wins and World Championships.

I don't dispute it, what I dispute is Pedro the over rated is a first ballot HoFer.

He won't get in, if he does it will be the veteran comittee way, his numbers don't rate it.

Well Gooden is pretty far behind Pedro. 194 wins 2200 strikeouts. Guy was unhittable his first couple seasons though.

I couldn't disagree more with your HoF assessment of Pedro.
He's your boy, I expect you to back him.

But the Hall is not the place for Pedro.

The squirt wants to dispute Pedro from 2003 to 2004?

His ERA went from 2.22 to 3.90 the year after the tests.

What a shock.

Not.

He also only won 22 games THE LAST FOUR YEARS.

The only way Pedro gets in the hall is iof he buys a ticket.

What a shock.

Not.

I think your inner hater is shining throught just a bit.

Wins is the only blemish on his overall record.

And Pedro's body isn't built for a long career ... neither was his brothers.

What you say is roids I say is his body breaking down.

What a shock.

Not.

I think your inner hater is shining throught just a bit.

Wins is the only blemish on his overall record.
Nope.

Longiity is what the hall is about, pedro doesn't have it.

You want to put him in based on a 6 year window.

Koufax is the only guy they ever did that for.

Pedro has been horrid for half a decade, that isn't a hall of famer.

Forum List

Back