Israel now hires mercenaries..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
Pedro Díaz Flores Corrales, a Spanish mercenary, was declared dead by the Russians. However, he is very much alive and is currently hired under the command of Israel in Gaza against Hamas. In an interview with El Mundo, Pedro revealed that he is paid 3,900 euros weekly for his services, which include providing security support to convoys of weapons and Israeli troops in the Gaza Strip. He also mentioned that he is stationed in the former Israeli Golan Heights and is not directly involved in combat against Hamas.

Pedro’s decision to work as a mercenary was driven by his need for money. He said, “So I came here for economics, for money. They pay very well, offer good equipment, and the work is peaceful”. The conflict between Israel and Hamas has been escalating, and Pedro’s story is a reminder of the human cost of war.

Sounds like a good opportunity in a world with growing unemployment under Sleepy Joe.

A lot of US veterans are out of work and would love to use the skills they learned in the service to earn a living.

Pedro Díaz Flores Corrales, a Spanish mercenary, was declared dead by the Russians. However, he is very much alive and is currently hired under the command of Israel in Gaza against Hamas. In an interview with El Mundo, Pedro revealed that he is paid 3,900 euros weekly for his services, which include providing security support to convoys of weapons and Israeli troops in the Gaza Strip. He also mentioned that he is stationed in the former Israeli Golan Heights and is not directly involved in combat against Hamas.

Pedro’s decision to work as a mercenary was driven by his need for money. He said, “So I came here for economics, for money. They pay very well, offer good equipment, and the work is peaceful”. The conflict between Israel and Hamas has been escalating, and Pedro’s story is a reminder of the human cost of war.

They have always hired mercs. This is nothing new.

I have seen stories about many American "first responders" going to Israel to help with work that in ancillary to the fighting. Most are not Jews. This frees up more Israeli's for the actual fighting.

Good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back