Pedophilia: Terms the terms of service violations and Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alleging it is one thing. Supporting it? Which Disney seeming does? Fine with the USMB?
Is this another post in code? I've noticed this with a couple threads you've started. Can you please share the cipher with me by PM? I'd like to be in on the secret.

• Banned
Nobody wants this weidro twilight zone lefty "woke" shit. Blacks nor gays are not being persecuted. Where is this bullshit coming from? Because it sure as shit isn't on based normal Americans.

• Banned
To clarify; USMB terms of service: You CAN'T allege it But actually supporting it like Disney or the liberals, that's A-Ok. Excuse me?

Alleging it is one thing. Supporting it? Which Disney seeming does? Fine with the USMB?

The USMB POSTING rule about Pedo only applies when the term is used against another USMB member. Period. If you can make the case against Disney or any other outside entity -- you can try it. But be aware that ULTIMATELY -- you are responsible for YOUR speech and content. So if for instance Disney WISHED to come after YOU -- it's your court case -- not ours.

That's the diff between the Posting RULES and what is stated in the Terms of Service (TOS).

The USMB POSTING rule about Pedo only applies when the term is used against another USMB member. Period. If you can make the case against Disney or any other outside entity -- you can try it. But be aware that ULTIMATELY -- you are responsible for YOUR speech and content. So if for instance Disney WISHED to come after YOU -- it's your court case -- not ours.

That's the diff between the Posting RULES and what is stated in the Terms of Service (TOS).
The difference between say USMB banning allegations of pedophilia and Disney actually promoting it? Night and day.

Last edited:
For those of you who never KNEW there was a TOService Agreement that you accepted -- it's here.

And the section that applies to YOU being legally responsible for your content and posted material is below:

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

---------------------------------------

We give you the mic. We dont provide security or legal aid. So if Disney sends Cruella D'Ville to serve you a subpoena --- it's between you and her.

Last edited:
The difference between say USMB banning allegations of pedophilia and Disney actually promoting it? Night and day.

Just told you the flame word pedophile was ONLY about using it on a member? Did ya get that part? I agree -- Disney is largely betraying parents and kids by promoting EARLY sex/gender B.S. They have INTERNAL issues with allowing some radical people that have power to hijack the "kid friendly" and "sex agnostic" spirit and culture of the place. INCLUDING supporting indoctrinating (grooming) kids in K-6th grade.

Do you understand the diff between our posting rules and the USMB TOService?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back