Pedophiles and violent sex criminals

GotZoom said:
Explain that to the parent of the 7 year old girl who is forced to see a therapist for the rest of her life.
I agree with you that they should be imprisoned for life, but the realisitc side of me says that won't fly with the ACLU that seems to run the courts. So maybe the next best thing would be to watch their every move so they never get near another 7 year old girl.

Bonnie said:
I agree with you that they should be imprisoned for life, but the realisitc side of me says that won't fly with the ACLU that seems to run the courts. So maybe the next best thing would be to watch their every move so they never get near another 7 year old girl.

If it could be done. We know it can't though.

Maybe a nice asylum...tucked back in the woods...far, far away....

Or an island.

Wasn't there an island somewhere that was used for nuclear warhead testing? No one can live there because of all the radiation?

GotZoom said:
If it could be done. We know it can't though.

Maybe a nice asylum...tucked back in the woods...far, far away....

Or an island.

Wasn't there an island somewhere that was used for nuclear warhead testing? No one can live there because of all the radiation?

Bikini Atol would be way too nice for them, how about Plumb island, or maybe even Alcatraz, it's not being used anymore? :teeth: :bat:

-=d=- said:
My reasoning is simple. The Death Penalty should be used for the worst crimes...Kids can recover and live full and happy lives - even those molested. Killing a guy over what may or may not have happened is too extreme...on a case-by-case basis.

I disagree. I think the death penalty would be appropriate for first-degree child rape.

Bonnie said:
..... They show that sexual predators of children are generally not treatable and may likely once out do it again as it's more of a compulsion.
And yet you still think they deserve life? I guess I just don't understand.

Joz said:
Better yet, explain it to the seven year old girl.

What I meant in my post was this..The law states that once a felon serves their time they are released. So what would have to happen is the length of punishment would have to be changed to life in prison or the death penalty for convited child molesters, especially ones who killed their victims. I would love to see that happen, but I just don't see it happening because of Liberalism. That said I was suggesting an alternative that if they must be released back into the population they should be monitored electronically so they never get near children again. If Jessica Lunsford's killer had that on him, she may still be alive right now because his parole officer would know immediately where he was and stop what was happening. That parole officer had no idea where he was because he had jumped states several times and was then living with his sisiter in-law which was across the street from Jessica's home.

Bonnie said:
What I meant in my post was this..The law states that once a felon serves their time they are released. So what would have to happen is the length of punishment would have to be changed to life in prison or the death penalty for convited child molesters, especially ones who killed their victims. I would love to see that happen, but I just don't see it happening because of Liberalism. That said I was suggesting an alternative that if they must be released back into the population they should be monitored electronically so they never get near children again. If Jessica Lunsford's killer had that on him, she may still be alive right now because his parole officer would know immediately where he was and stop what was happening. That parole officer had no idea where he was because he had jumped states several times and was then living with his sisiter in-law which was across the street from Jessica's home.

She would also be alive had her killer been kept in prison.

Or that island.

GotZoom said:
She would also be alive had her killer been kept in prison.

Or that island.

I think Bonnie is for life in prison but laws have to change so that wish can be a reality.

-=d=- said:
My reasoning is simple. The Death Penalty should be used for the worst crimes...Kids can recover and live full and happy lives - even those molested. Killing a guy over what may or may not have happened is too extreme...on a case-by-case basis.
gop_jeff said:
I disagree. I think the death penalty would be appropriate for first-degree child rape.

D, no kid who is raped will ever reach full potential. The full and happy lives you mention will only be a shadow of what might have been. The rapist is taking innocence and making it ugly. The rapist needs to die to ensure that it never, ever, happens again at his hands. No one can guarantee that life in prison really means life. IN fact, many prisons activily protect pedophiles as they are targets even in jail. Better to simply isolate the nut long enough for the appeals to play out. Then shoot them in the back of the head and throw out the trash.

pegwinn said:
D, no kid who is raped will ever reach full potential. The full and happy lives you mention will only be a shadow of what might have been. The rapist is taking innocence and making it ugly. The rapist needs to die to ensure that it never, ever, happens again at his hands. No one can guarantee that life in prison really means life. IN fact, many prisons activily protect pedophiles as they are targets even in jail. Better to simply isolate the nut long enough for the appeals to play out. Then shoot them in the back of the head and throw out the trash.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

ok i just heard that jessica lunford was raped then burried alive with her stuff animal

the dude that did it confessed

death penalty....but he dies the same way she did......

pegwinn said:
....... Better to simply isolate the nut long enough for the appeals to play out. Then shoot them in the back of the head and throw out the trash.
pegwinn is THE Man!

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

manu1959 said:
ok i just heard that jessica lunford was raped then burried alive with her stuff animal

the dude that did it confessed

death penalty....but he dies the same way she did......

I happened to see his araignment on TV and I noticed that the judge actually said to him as he was leaving the court "Best of luck sir"??? WTF?

Bonnie said:
I happened to see his araignment on TV and I noticed that the judge actually said to him as he was leaving the court "Best of luck sir"??? WTF?

If anyone ever deserved the death penalty, it would be him.

Bonnie said:

Let's just hope the judge was being sarcastic.

Either say - "Sir" is a sign of respect.

That should not have been said, sarcastic or otherwise.

Forum List

Back