Pedo/Perv Pool

Thats another one I loathe. Lets add him to the Soon To Be list. :D

Tom Cruise added, Although rumor mill about him is he is bi-sexual.

JohnTravolta has been accused of coming on to his male massage dudes for sex. He could be outed but not unless he's connected to a group that's going down already.

I have always thought there was something gay about John Travolta, he's also a weirdo Scientologist like Tom Cruise.

Also:

View attachment 157869
View attachment 157870

John Travolta - Wikipedia

Idk about all that that, but I do know the Scientologists set this guy I knew up for a fake rape charge because he was exposing what they do and how they operate.

The Scientologists are scary fucks to cross.

Thats another one I loathe. Lets add him to the Soon To Be list. :D

Tom Cruise added, Although rumor mill about him is he is bi-sexual.

JohnTravolta has been accused of coming on to his male massage dudes for sex. He could be outed but not unless he's connected to a group that's going down already.

I have always thought there was something gay about John Travolta, he's also a weirdo Scientologist like Tom Cruise.

Also:

View attachment 157869
View attachment 157870

John Travolta - Wikipedia

Idk about all that that, but I do know the Scientologists set this guy I knew up for a fake rape charge because he was exposing what they do and how they operate.

The Scientologists are scary fucks to cross.

They better not ever try me, I know where they are. They can try all that "within the law" yet wrong crap all they want, until they step out of their building. Personally I don't care, right is right and wrong is wrong.

Why ain't Gracie playing her blame the victim game?

I don't know who will be next in the long lines of Hollywood perverts and other assorted nasties, but I doubt it will surprise me.

I don't know who will be next in the long lines of Hollywood perverts and other assorted nasties, but I doubt it will surprise me.

Fuck Gracie, damn. that's one bitter woman right there. I never approved of 'um busting her balls, but I can damn sure see why they did now. I ain't mad at 'um.

She's right there with Ropey, Bonzi, and ding.

On this old board I used to post on, we vultures would wait around for two famous people to croak . Since they say death comes in threes ( whoever this retarded " they" is I don't know) we'd all try to guess which celeb would be taking the ole dirt nap next.

Fuck Gracie, damn. that's one bitter woman right there. I never approved of 'um busting her balls, but I can damn sure see why they did now. I ain't mad at 'um.

She's an odd duck, to be sure. We had a couple previous dust ups, but I guess time she's perma-miffed. It's just another Oh well situation.

Forum List

Back