Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

What the hell are you on about now? you and Sunni seem more concerned about how religious Bahrain is than the people getting hurt, shame on you.:eusa_hand:

you are only concerned about losing your hot women and everything related to your pleasure there.

Your only concern is radical Islam and spreading lies, fuck out of here. So far Western Christians have shown more concern for the Bahrainis than their fellow Muslims, shame on you.:eusa_hand:

as i mentioned before you are only concerned about your pleasure, your hot women and your booze. you are a double standard **** and you dont care about the bahrainis or any other arabs.

I note that the sock puppet and her buddy are back at the same time.

Then how are you for Democracy?
I am for Democracy within an Islamic frame work. :cool:

See CG. We need to pull it out and this does. Sunni Man is all for an Islamist Democracy.

Not Democracy. And we need to know that on this board because he posts here. We need to see his view of what Islam thinks Democracy is and he makes it clear.

And now we do.

There is no such thing as a democracy within an Islamic framework. He knows that. He chooses to stay in a Republic, and not live under an 'Islamic framework'. He could easily move to Iran.... but he doesn't. Why is that? Because he doesn't want to live within an 'Islamic framework'... he wants other Muslims to suffer under such a government while he reaps the benefits of the west. He's nothing more than a whore.... a hypocrite.... and not much of a Muslim.

However, I am more concerned with the people of Bahrain.

Democracy is of the people. Not of a part of the people. This is what Bahrain is fighting for and what Sunni Man would aspire to take away from them before they even gain what they are dying for.

Whilst he sits comfortably.

They die. There is the truth of Islam. I fought Muslims in seventy three. I saw their singular lack of concern with their comrades who fell. I saw them even steal off the bodies and run from the fighting.

There is NO buddy system in Islam.

But if the people decide in a majority that they want to follow an Islamic government, then they should be able to vote this.

Regardless of what this Jew thinks and that Muslim Sunni Man thinks.

Then how are you for Democracy?

See CG. We need to pull it out and this does. Sunni Man is all for an Islamist Democracy.

Not Democracy. And we need to know that on this board because he posts here. We need to see his view of what Islam thinks Democracy is and he makes it clear.
So what's the problem?

The newly formed government of Iraq is a Democracy.

And has it's recently written Constitution is based on Islamic Law.

Which shows that Democracy based on Islamic Law is compatible and can coexist just fine. :eusa_angel:

So what's the problem?

The newly formed government of Iraq is a Democracy.

And has it's recently written Constitution is based on Islamic Law.

Which shows that Democracy based on Islamic Law is compatible and can coexist just fine. :eusa_angel:

The problem is that this is what the people of Iraq are fighting and dying for and that is their right.

Bahrain needs to have the right to choose.

You don't understand Democracy Sunni Man.

And if you are a convert, then shame on you twice.

:cuckoo:

It's the lead story on the BBC's main news. It confirms everything that bareed has said about the early morning attack.

The problem is that this is what the people of Iraq are fighting and dying for and that is their right.

Sometimes people fight and die for the wrong thing.

If these people are fighting for a secular Bahrain.

Then they are wasting their lives. :doubt:

By Andrew Quinn and Phil Stewart

WASHINGTON | Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:04pm EST

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States urged Bahrain's government on Thursday to show restraint amid deepening concern over unrest in the country, home to the U.S. Navy's Fifth Fleet and a strategic ally on oil supply lines from the Gulf.

As anti-government protests rock the Middle East, the White House, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Pentagon all urged Bahrain's leaders to pull back after police attacked demonstrators in the Gulf kingdom's worst violence in decades.

Clinton said she expressed her "deep concern" in a telephone call with Bahrain's Foreign Minister Sheikh Khaled bin Ahmed al-Khalifa and emphasized that violence should not occur on Friday, when many in Bahrain may attend funerals of those killed or prayer services.

"Bahrain is a friend and an ally and has been for many years," Clinton told reporters. "We call on restraint from the government, (and) to keep its commitment to hold accountable those who have utilized excessive force."

Clinton, who has called on Arab leaders to heed the complaints of their citizens, said Bahrain's leaders should do the same and implement promised democratic reforms.

"We urge a return to a process that will result in real, meaningful changes for the people there," she said.

The turmoil in Bahrain presents Washington with a dilemma, not least because the island nation has long been the base of the U.S. Fifth Fleet responsible for operations in the Gulf, the Arabian Sea and east Africa, and covering hot spots including Afghanistan, Somalia, Iran and Yemen.

U.S. concern grows over Bahrain, a key Gulf ally | Reuters

Sometimes people fight and die for the wrong thing.

If these people are fighting for a secular Bahrain.

Then they are wasting their lives. :doubt:

That is for them to decide, not you. This thread ain't about you and your rabid hatreds... and, as has been pointed out.... you bitch about the west and choose to live here.... you make a fucking fool of yourself with your pathetic attempts to flame.

That is for them to decide, not you. This thread ain't about you and your rabid hatreds... and, as has been pointed out.... you bitch about the west and choose to live here.... you make a fucking fool of yourself with your pathetic attempts to flame.

I don't want or need to flame anyone CG

I just post what the facts are.

If it offends you.

Then maybe you need to re-evaluate your misguided and illogical positions. :cool:

I don't want or need to flame anyone CG

I just post what the facts are.

If it offends you.

Then maybe you need to re-evaluate your misguided and illogical positions. :cool:

You post bullshit, Scummy. No facts included. You're not offending me at all. I just wish you'd start your own thread instead of highjacking other peoples. I find your constant attention whoring to be very repetitive and more than a tad boring.

You make outrageously stupid claims about Islam... and, yet, you choose to portray the very worst of Islam instead of the decency within it. You and I have spoken about this before and you have admitted that you do this deliberately. I find that pathetic. You have admitted - on this board - that you deliberately flame people because you like it when people judge Islam harshly because of you. I find that dishonest, and I find you to be a liar, and a very poor representation of a decent religion.

There is no such thing as a democracy within an Islamic framework. He knows that. He chooses to stay in a Republic, and not live under an 'Islamic framework'. He could easily move to Iran.... but he doesn't. Why is that? Because he doesn't want to live within an 'Islamic framework'... he wants other Muslims to suffer under such a government while he reaps the benefits of the west. He's nothing more than a whore.... a hypocrite.... and not much of a Muslim.

However, I am more concerned with the people of Bahrain.

every reply of yours exposes your hostility towards Islam. you want people to become secular or maybe atheists until Islam is gone but thats not going to happen. you are going to keep eating your heart out until you die and Islam is always the winner.
you dont care about the bahrainis. you are just using whats going on to blame it on Islam.

Why are you even in this thread, Sunni? Your actions belie your words.

Scummy is a liar, always has been. He deliberately provokes stereotypes about Islam... he has openly said that. He chooses to represent the worst of his religion, instead of helping non-Muslims to understand their faith. What a pathetic, little man. That is assuming he really is a Muslim.

Forum List

Back