"Peace talks with the Taliban"??? Are you shitting me?

We're losing, the only way out is peace talks.

Um no, we can just leave. Handing over the keys to the Taliban is crazy.

And just leaving does what? Not hand over the keys to the Tals?

Fuck em, lets just leave. Why should we help the Taliban do anything? I suggest one huge bombing campaign on their spots in Afghanistan and Pakistan too as a good bye present, fuck them.

Um no, we can just leave. Handing over the keys to the Taliban is crazy.

Fuck em, lets just leave. Why should we help the Taliban do anything? I suggest one huge bombing campaign on their spots in Afghanistan and Pakistan too as a good bye present, fuck them.

We should at least acknowledge their superior war tactics and their amazing victory over the world's biggest military. We could put up a monument next to the Nam wall of names, where all the losers are.

We should at least acknowledge their superior war tactics and their amazing victory over the world's biggest military. We could put up a monument next to the Nam wall of names, where all the losers are.

You are one hideous bitch.

Hey guys if you want to beat the Taliban and win the war on terror, I have a plan, a strategy for victory.

I mean, if you really want to win, there's no secret about how to do it. But it is up to Americans to get your American president to take up my plan or order his generals to take it up or something. I've not been able to get the UK government to take notice. It's all very well having a plan for victory but if it gets ignored it is not of much use.

See my post #59 above http://www.usmessageboard.com/afgha...aliban-are-you-shitting-me-4.html#post5753116

My 4-point plan to beat the Taliban and win the war on terror

Its never too late to learn lessons and adopt an alternative competent and aggressive military strategy. I have already mentioned the outline points of my plan but I will explain those in a little more detail here. I can provide a lot more detail in subsequent posts if you like?

Point 1

* The US and Western allies ought to name Pakistan and Saudi Arabia as "state sponsors of terrorism". We ought to name in addition, the other oil-rich Arab kingdoms who are also financial state sponsors of terrorism. This has implications such as ending bribes and deals with back-stabbing hostile countries and instead waging war against our enemies with the aim of regime change or incapacitating the enemy so that they can do us little more harm. The war could be of varying intensity depending on the enemy concerned and how they respond to our initial attacks, whether they wish to escalate the war or surrender to our reasonable demands.

Point 2

* There ought to be drone strikes on the University of Jihad. (Darul Uloom Haqqania, Akora Khattak, Pakistan) In addition, we ought to employ aerial bombing of all other bases for the Taliban in Pakistan. This may have to be extended to include certain Pakistani state bases which are supporting the Taliban - such as the Pakistani ISI headquarters mentioned a lot in the BBC documentary "SECRET PAKISTAN". If this is not handled very carefully, it could escalate into open war with the Pakistani military. I have explained how to manage Pakistan in earlier posts.

Point 3

* We ought to seize control of Pakistani and Saudi TV satellites and use them to broadcast propaganda calling for the arrest of all involved in waging terrorist war against the West. These satellites are made, launched and maintained by Western companies and should be easy to take over. Other satellites provided to the enemy by non-Western countries could be jammed or destroyed. Air strikes against the enemy's main terrestrial TV transmitter aerials is another option to silence enemy propaganda.

Point 4

* When occupying territory, always ensure secure supply routes from one strong point to another. There are a lot of details I can provide about how this can be done militarily.

Last edited:
"The Obama administration is trying to resume peace talks with the Taliban but is awaiting formal approval from Karzai, who torpedoed an earlier attempt at negotiations."

Fuck the Taliban. Fuck their dumbass corpses. Fuck Obama. What a bunch of pigs. They were made for each other.

Panetta: Apparent Marine desecration of Taliban corpses is ‘utterly deplorable’ - Checkpoint Washington - The Washington Post

Dumbass koshergirl thinks we were attacked by the Taliban on 9/11. :lol:

Yeah, that's it: the Taliban and Saddam Hussein!!! Evil-doers!!!

It's not going to work, the Taliban are not going to honor any agreements that come out of this anyways.
On what basis do you draw that conclusion?

If you have to ask... the answer wont be sufficient for you.

Too stupid of a question to waste time answering IMO.

QSZI1eYWtm3jseqbQHqEdksDo1_500-1.jpg

And I am sure these guys families will appreciate this move by the Obama regime as well....

aa-Iraq-caskets.jpg

I know from experience posting with you for years that you are NOT a dumbfuck.

So why are you posting pics of al Qaeda in a thread about the Taliban?

This 2-hour video is of a British TV programme which explains in great detail the role of the Pakistani state via the ISI (Inter-services intelligence) has in supporting the Taliban's war against our forces in Afghanistan.

VIDEO: BBC Documentary - "SECRET PAKISTAN - Double Cross / Backlash" (2 hours)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_SkNUorWhc]Secret BBC - Pakistan Double Cross on Terrorism - Full - YouTube[/ame]

Please don't tell me you righties don't know about all the truces and money Bush gave to the Taliban and Mook Tada El Sadr and many other warlords for a truce or to get them to stop killing our troops with snipers and roadside bombs. Righties still don't even know who we were fighting in Iraq. Or that we were fighting several different enemies at the same time and how they were different. Some Sunni's, some Shiites, some Iranians, some Al Queda, some just Iraqi patriots who didn't like being invaded.

You came way out of left field with this post, what does any of this have to with a peace deal with the Taliban?:confused:

It was a forlorn attempt to 'blame Bush'. :lol:

Because, no matter the subject, Bush is always blameless in your eyes?

Failed intel: Clinton's fault
9/11: Clinton's fault
No WMDs? CIA's fault
Katrina? Nagin's fault
Financial collapse? Democrats fault.

This is why no one takes you seriously.

On what basis do you draw that conclusion?

If you have to ask... the answer wont be sufficient for you.

Too stupid of a question to waste time answering IMO.

QSZI1eYWtm3jseqbQHqEdksDo1_500-1.jpg

And I am sure these guys families will appreciate this move by the Obama regime as well....

aa-Iraq-caskets.jpg
That's not the Taliban, dumbass, it's al Qaeda.

Secondly, that took place in Iraq, not Afghanistan.
That's what I actually wanted to say, but Infidel is a friend. :lol:

"The Obama administration is trying to resume peace talks with the Taliban but is awaiting formal approval from Karzai, who torpedoed an earlier attempt at negotiations."

Fuck the Taliban. Fuck their dumbass corpses. Fuck Obama. What a bunch of pigs. They were made for each other.

Panetta: Apparent Marine desecration of Taliban corpses is ‘utterly deplorable’ - Checkpoint Washington - The Washington Post

you will be joining the marines and shipping over when?

Only the GOP are allowed to kiss up with the Taliban.

40366_1586803911745_1285226050_1610688_5094384_n.jpg

Rogue Statesman September 6 - 12, 2002
Rogue Statesman

by R. Scott Moxley

"[Rohrabacher] says the Taliban are devout traditionalists—not terrorists or revolutionaries. He believes a Taliban takeover [of Afghanistan] would be a positive development."

... "Listen! Hold on!" said Rohrabacher. "I am a bigger expert on Afghanistan than any member of Congress." ...

A November/December 1996 article in Washington Report on Middle East Affairs reported, "The potential rise of power of the Taliban does not alarm Rohrabacher" because the congressman believes the "Taliban could provide stability in an area where chaos was creating a real threat to the U.S." Later in the article, Rohrabacher claimed that:

Taliban leaders are "not terrorists or revolutionaries."

Media reports documenting the Taliban’s harsh, radical beliefs were "nonsense."

The Taliban would develop a "disciplined, moral society" that did not harbor terrorists.

The Taliban posed no threat to the U.S.

Hypocritical behavior, GOP 12,787
DNC 0

We only let them lose because we need a ready crop of disease-riddled whores to teach our young soldiers about how important penicillin is.

And that's just the guys.

Their "superior war tactics" consist of treachery, terrorism and a variety of other disgusting practices that aren't exactly tactics but just a willingness to really grovel in the slime of everything loathesome, and the ability to always..take it...to a lower...level.

Scabs don't get a monument for being scabs, just because they know how to kill people, and like to do it.

well, and there is this;

Afghan officials held secret Peace talks with Top Taliban leader in Pakistan.

Peshawar : Pakistan | Aug 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM PDT

By ihsandawar

Top Afghan officials have met key Taliban leader in Pakistan, and second in command in the former Taliban regime of Afghanistan, Mullah Abdul Ghani Brother(Baradar in persian), who is in detention of Pakistani security agencies since 2010 when he was arrested from Karachi.

It has been confirmed by both the countries high ups that Rangin Spanta, the national security adviser to Afghan President Hamid Karzai and a key figure of peace-building efforts, had met Mullah Baradar with a delegation of Afghan high ups so as to know his views about peace talks with the Afghan Government.

On the other hand interior minister of Pakistan Rehman Malik have admitted that their government has granted access to Afghan Delegation to meet Baradar some two months back.

Afghan officials hope Baradar could play a key role in any negotiations to end the Afghan conflict, acting as a go-between with senior Taliban leaders including the movement's reclusive leader and former Ameer Ul Momeneen (chief of the believers), Mullah Mohammed Omar.

Pakistan and Afghanistan agreed last month to resume regular talks on Afghanistan's peace process, with the new Pakistani prime minister promising to help arrange meetings between Afghan and Taliban representatives

Afghan officials held secret Peace talks with Top Taliban leader in Pakistan.

koshergrl, when are you joining the marines so you can get in the fighting?

you want everybody else to fight and die, how about you?

Forum List

Back