Pawlenty/Palin ticket would result in a landslide win for 2012.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
They have the same philosophy about debt, smaller more efficient government. This is a ticket that I would definitely support and IMO millions of others would too. You would have the men vote for Pawlenty and the women vote for Palin. This is the team that I could get behind. IMHO it would result in a landslide win for conservatives.

GOVERNOR PAWLENTY SAYS STATE GOVERNMENT WILL LIVE WITHIN ITS MEANS -- December 2, 2009

And the real boost, is that they both have executive office experience.

They have the same philosophy about debt, smaller more efficient government. This is a ticket that I would definitely support and IMO millions of others would too. You would have the men vote for Pawlenty and the women vote for Palin. This is the team that I could get behind. IMHO it would result in a landslide win for conservatives.

GOVERNOR PAWLENTY SAYS STATE GOVERNMENT WILL LIVE WITHIN ITS MEANS -- December 2, 2009

Pawlenty isn't stupid enough to pick Palin.

Pawlenty/Palin ticket would result in a landslide win for 2012.

No it won't. Pawlenty(is this correct spelling?) has some ethical issues.

Also, there is a built in joke due to their initials.
Their campaign can be called the "Conservative Pee-Pee Train" and used to teach all little boys and girls how to use a toilet!!

I don't care who else runs. Just put Palin on the GOP ticket for 2012. PLEASE!

Maple, Palin is not the right candidate for POTUS or VP. Let it go.

Just because blacks voted for Obama based on his color doesn't mean that women will do likewise.

You libs nervous yet? you should be. LOL

Sister, a test of "You libs nervous yet" will be the vote on he healthcare bill. Clearly most folks are opposed, and opposition increases with knowledge of what is in the bill.

But the Dem mantra seems to be "we will suffer more at the polls if we don't pass a bill."

President Clinton is saying that that is the reason for loses after his healthcare bill failed.

This bill, which will be a disaster for the economic future of the country, will be an early test.

Time to brush up on the "The Cloward/Piven Strategy:"

"Using borrowed money for a band-aid bailout of the economy should seem backwards to most people. However, it likely is a planned strategy to promote radical change. Those naively believing that President Obama is simply rewarding his far-left base, and will then move to the political center, must wise up."

American Thinker: The Cloward/Piven Strategy of Economic Recovery

You libs nervous yet? you should be. LOL

Sister, a test of "You libs nervous yet" will be the vote on he healthcare bill. Clearly most folks are opposed, and opposition increases with knowledge of what is in the bill.

But the Dem mantra seems to be "we will suffer more at the polls if we don't pass a bill."

President Clinton is saying that that is the reason for loses after his healthcare bill failed.

This bill, which will be a disaster for the economic future of the country, will be an early test.

Time to brush up on the "The Cloward/Piven Strategy:"

"Using borrowed money for a band-aid bailout of the economy should seem backwards to most people. However, it likely is a planned strategy to promote radical change. Those naively believing that President Obama is simply rewarding his far-left base, and will then move to the political center, must wise up."

American Thinker: The Cloward/Piven Strategy of Economic Recovery

I don't think many liberals are smart enough to understand Cloward/Piven, PC. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Just because blacks voted for Obama based on his color doesn't mean that women will do likewise.

Hey California girl, you do know that you elected a president with NO, ZERO, ZIP executive experience, who was a former community organizor, spent some time as a state legislator, and ONLY spent 150 days in the U.S senate. Both of these people have more experience in the tip of their little finger than your guy does. Next time you vote, check the resume.

Is to!

Is not.

You just want to force us moderates to vote against Palin in 2012. How do you know that we could stomach 4 more years of Obama huh, huh?

(Please Va, let it go!! I want a choice next time. PLEASE!!!)

I like them both but Palin is a no-go for 2012. Pawlenty is someone who i would consider supporting but he would have to go with someone other than Palin as his running mate. Too much baggage with Palin.

Pawlenty is making it clear that he is going to run for POTUS in 2012.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2009/10/top-line-pawlenty-2012-the-romney-alternative.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back