Paul Ryan is Caught in a Lie

You believe the moon is made of green cheese as well, my friend.

Politicians lie. So do militia mutts. Saw a militia mutt coward reported in the news 'cause of offing four members in a family, little militia mutt coward.
Don't call me friend it's insulting to my friends.

Jakey is real flaky he's so scared he has to give his opinion behind a computer keyboard. Never would jakey the flake say his shit to my face.

I have offered to meet you over in Durham or Raleigh for a beer. You never show up.

You are a militia mutt coward, my friend, like all milita nuts.

Not worried about one or all of you.
Ass hole you said said you wanted to me me in Greensboro you were a no show.

bigrebnc is simply a lying militia mutt, and we all know what that means.

How come you all are able to imply violence and when I did, the mods had to write me a note?
And I wasn't even real hostile.
Did someone complain BB?

Ayn Rand's ideal man was Edward Hickman, who murdered and dismembered a 12 year old girl. Her philosophy and characters in her books reflect the admiration of those that have regard only for themselves. She, and all those the espouse her philosophy are amoral individuals that should never be allowed near the levers of power.

Christian School Confidential: Ayn Rand's ideal man was a knife wielding child murderer!

Paul Ryan is a scumbag, but I'm surprised he threw his idol, Ayn Rand, under the bus. However, I feel that was only for public consumption. I'm sure he still worships her in private.

thinkprogess tell you Ryan is a scumbag?

This is awesome. :lol:

The Last Word - Paul Ryan rewrites Paul Ryan - YouTube

How does he think he was going to get away with this? Has he never heard of tape recorders?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Ryan had the courage of his convictions...right up to the minute that he realized it could cost him his political career.

You can't talk about Ryan lying unless you talk about Obama lying.

-Bigreb logic

See, if we have to talk about Obama lying whenever Ryan lies. That's being a hypocrite! You didn't talk about GWB lying.

See what a big hypocrite big reb is?

-Bigreb logic

See, if we have to talk about Obama lying whenever Ryan lies. That's being a hypocrite! You didn't talk about GWB lying.

He lied I guess I don't know I haven't read what he was supposed to have lied about. But obama sure as hell has.

-Bigreb logic

He lied I guess I don't know I haven't read what he was supposed to have lied about. But obama sure as hell has.

That proves you're a hypocrite when you are only worried or aware of one pol lying and not the other...conveniently.

-Bigreb logic

That proves you're a hypocrite when you are only worried or aware of one pol lying and not the other...conveniently.

You think there's no difference when Obama says his health care plan won't add to the deficit and Ryan says he admires Ayn Rand?

-Bigreb logic

No because I am more concerned with someone whose trying to destroy my country compared to what someone might say about agreeing with or disagreeing with Ayn Rand.

No because I am more concerned with someone whose trying to destroy my country compared to what someone might say about agreeing with or disagreeing with Ayn Rand.

You're forgetting that the admiration for Rand is what is guiding his budget. Budgets are kind of important. Wait, let me guess, now budgets are not important

If you'd like to see the entire quote, which I didn't catch in Comrade Larry's piece, here it is:

“I reject her philosophy. It’s an atheist philosophy. It reduces human interactions down to mere contracts and it is antithetical to my worldview. If somebody is going to try to paste a person’s view on epistemology to me, then give me Thomas Aquinas. Don’t give me Ayn Rand.”

He clearly qualifies his statement to reflect his opposition to Rand's philosophy as respects to epistemology. Ryan has always supported and continues to support Rand/Hayek/Mises like ideas on economics and government.

It is reasonable to support some ideas of another person but not all, is it not? After all, MLK was a known philanderer. If you stand against cheating on your wife, does that mean your support of King's other ideas makes you hypocritical, much less a liar?

Geez guys, read the whole quote, in context, before you launch off on some lefty circle jerk.

I knew the OP was a total fucking waste of time because: 1. it was by synth and 2. It had a video by Rosie O'Donnell twin brother

TY

You're forgetting that the admiration for Rand is what is guiding his budget. Budgets are kind of important. Wait, let me guess, now budgets are not important

OH so what your saying is that the church should influence what a politician does and believes in??

I'm going to pull the left here and scream, that video has been EDITED..:lol:

Forum List

Back