Paul Ryan is Caught in a Lie

AHAHAHA!!! Ryan caught red handed and his band of crybabies see his hands then say "But...OBAMA has hands too!"

There's no damn lie! You guys really need to stop taking what MSNBC is feeding you...damn, and I thought Foxbots were gullible.

Again, if you take the time to read the entire quote, you'll see Ryan hasn't lied, only stated that he doesn't subscribe to ALL of Rand's philosophy. Why is that so hard to grasp?

From a previous post:

If you'd like to see the entire quote, which I didn't catch in Comrade Larry's piece, here it is:

“I reject her philosophy. It’s an atheist philosophy. It reduces human interactions down to mere contracts and it is antithetical to my worldview. If somebody is going to try to paste a person’s view on epistemology to me, then give me Thomas Aquinas. Don’t give me Ayn Rand.”

He clearly qualifies his statement to reflect his opposition to Rand's philosophy as respects to epistemology. Ryan has always supported and continues to support Rand/Hayek/Mises like ideas on economics and government.

It is reasonable to support some ideas of another person but not all, is it not? After all, MLK was a known philanderer. If you stand against cheating on your wife, does that mean your support of King's other ideas makes you hypocritical, much less a liar?

Geez guys, read the whole quote, in context, before you launch off on some lefty circle jerk.

Last edited:
AHAHAHA!!! Ryan caught red handed and his band of crybabies see his hands then say "But...OBAMA has hands too!"

There's no damn lie! You guys really need to stop taking what MSNBC is feeding you...damn, and I thought Foxbots were gullible.

Again, if you take the time to read the entire quote, you'll see Ryan hasn't lied, only stated that he doesn't subscribe to ALL of Rand's philosophy. Why is that so hard to grasp?

From a previous post:

If you'd like to see the entire quote, which I didn't catch in Comrade Larry's piece, here it is:

“I reject her philosophy. It’s an atheist philosophy. It reduces human interactions down to mere contracts and it is antithetical to my worldview. If somebody is going to try to paste a person’s view on epistemology to me, then give me Thomas Aquinas. Don’t give me Ayn Rand.”

He clearly qualifies his statement to reflect his opposition to Rand's philosophy as respects to epistemology. Ryan has always supported and continues to support Rand/Hayek/Mises like ideas on economics and government.

It is reasonable to support some ideas of another person but not all, is it not? After all, MLK was a known philanderer. If you stand against cheating on your wife, does that mean your support of King's other ideas makes you hypocritical, much less a liar?

Geez guys, read the whole quote, in context, before you launch off on some lefty circle jerk.

That's what the left does best circle jerks

Political philosophy and religious philosophy are not always the same. I don't see what the big deal is here really

You don't see the parallel he tried to make but fails in every faction, if he is a real Catholic.
quote....? "...moral case for capitalism."
He is either a liar about his religion or he is a liar about his political ideology.

And your justification for defending obama?

What does Obama have to do with a thread that outlines a lie Paul Ryan told (don't recall the title having "Obama" in it)?

Why go off topic?
It's hypocritical to call one politician out for lying without bring the the liar in chief in the mix. Democrats rule when it comes to politicians lying.

You would make a great politician, my friend.

What does Obama have to do with a thread that outlines a lie Paul Ryan told (don't recall the title having "Obama" in it)?

Why go off topic?
It's hypocritical to call one politician out for lying without bring the the liar in chief in the mix. Democrats rule when it comes to politicians lying.

I believe that you are a politicians but keep defending the liar in chief.

Political philosophy and religious philosophy are not always the same. I don't see what the big deal is here really

You don't see the parallel he tried to make but fails in every faction, if he is a real Catholic.
quote....? "...moral case for capitalism."
He is either a liar about his religion or he is a liar about his political ideology.
Or he holds slightly inconsistent beliefs about both, pretty much like everyone else.

FAIL.

You believe the moon is made of green cheese as well, my friend.

Politicians lie. So do militia mutts. Saw a militia mutt coward reported in the news 'cause of offing four members in a family, little militia mutt coward.

And what is your justification for defending obama?

Make a thread about Obama

Ryan got caught lying red handed. Not only that SLAMMED Rand calling your beloved Rand the terrible or terribles...an...Atheist.

Care to comment on Ryan, Rand or how great Rand the atheist is and why the Catholic church is wrong?

Politicians lie. So do militia mutts. Saw a militia mutt coward reported in the news 'cause of offing four members in a family, little militia mutt coward.
Don't call me friend it's insulting to my friends.

Jakey is real flaky he's so scared he has to give his opinion behind a computer keyboard. Never would jakey the flake say his shit to my face.

And what is your justification for defending obama?

Make a thread about Obama

Ryan got caught lying red handed. Not only that SLAMMED Rand calling your beloved Rand the terrible or terribles...an...Atheist.

Care to comment on Ryan, Rand or how great Rand the atheist is and why the Catholic church is wrong?

OH but hell no hypocrite. You bust one politician for lying and not once do you say anything about the liar in chief.
obama is the biggest liar in DC

Don't call me friend it's insulting to my friends.

Jakey is real flaky he's so scared he has to give his opinion behind a computer keyboard. Never would jakey the flake say his shit to my face.

I have offered to meet you over in Durham or Raleigh for a beer. You never show up.

You are a militia mutt coward, my friend, like all milita nuts.

Not worried about one or all of you.

Carter was, in my opinion, the most moral of our presidents, which goes to show that morality does not guarantee a good presidency.

Republicans never lie. Ever. They mis-speak are mis-understood are mis informed and often they are just mistaken. But they never said what it is that you heard them say and even if you did hear them, you didn't understand what they were really saying. And if you say otherwise, then you must be lying.

And to make matters worse. If the person I might support, tells what even I think is a lie, then that automatically makes it ok that the person I might oppose lied. Does not matter what the lies are about. All lies are equal. Must be in the COTUS, Rethug Addition.

It is a weird thought process developed by sociopath type personalities.

Therefore, Paul Ryan does not really like Ayn Rand unless she renounces her beliefs and coverts to a Catholic. With Paul Ryan as her Priest of High Holy Capitalism. This is an off shoot of a new religion; The Church of Perpetual Greed and Destruction.

But he didn't really lie, did he BB? You talk to the mod Briebart?

Carter was, in my opinion, the most moral of our presidents,

I agree. When Mittens took the cheap shot at Carter for ordering the attempt to rescue hostages, it was really a cheap shot. I wish Carter would kick his ass. But Carter is what Mitt claims to be; a Christian.

Who would you rather have take the 3am, we'ver been attacked call in the WH; some business dude that liquidates companies for a living or a guy that commanded a nuclear submarine for years?

No brainer there.

Forum List

Back