Paul Ryan is Caught in a Lie

If you want to really freak out Paul Ryan, dress like a blue-collar worker and try to shake his hand. Watch him cringe in disgust and loathing.

If you'd like to see the entire quote, which I didn't catch in Comrade Larry's piece, here it is:

“I reject her philosophy. It’s an atheist philosophy. It reduces human interactions down to mere contracts and it is antithetical to my worldview. If somebody is going to try to paste a person’s view on epistemology to me, then give me Thomas Aquinas. Don’t give me Ayn Rand.”

He clearly qualifies his statement to reflect his opposition to Rand's philosophy as respects to epistemology. Ryan has always supported and continues to support Rand/Hayek/Mises like ideas on economics and government.

It is reasonable to support some ideas of another person but not all, is it not? After all, MLK was a known philanderer. If you stand against cheating on your wife, does that mean your support of King's other ideas makes you hypocritical, much less a liar?

Geez guys, read the whole quote, in context, before you launch off on some lefty circle jerk.

wait a second... you mean... libtards cherry picked Ryan's comments and took them out of context?

Say it ain't so!

While you are not defending it, you are trying to mitigate Paul Ryan's lie.

For the past 4 years I've heard the left-leaning posters "mitigate" Obama's questionable relationships.

I'd love to vote for someone that hasn't lied. Really I would.

But, WYGD
:D

Obama had a fleeting acquaintance with a college professor named Bill Ayers, not a terrorist named Bill Ayers. There is no evidence that Obama knew anything about Ayers previous history when they met. Jack Nicholson did not know that his mother was really his grandmother, and his sister was really his mother, until a reporter told him in the 1980s.

There is no evidence that Obama heard anything controversial from Rev. Wright during the services he attended. Just because he was a member of a church for 20 years doesn't mean that he actually showed up at the church. Just like Reagan. Just like Bush.

But in this case, there is evidence: Paul Ryan's actual words, caught on tape, exposing him as a liar.

Rob Zerban 2012

possibly the dumbest comment you've ever made.

This is awesome. :lol:

The Last Word - Paul Ryan rewrites Paul Ryan - YouTube

How does he think he was going to get away with this? Has he never heard of tape recorders?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Holy shit obama

List of Obama's Lies | Barack Obama Lies

Ayn Rand's ideal man was Edward Hickman, who murdered and dismembered a 12 year old girl. Her philosophy and characters in her books reflect the admiration of those that have regard only for themselves. She, and all those the espouse her philosophy are amoral individuals that should never be allowed near the levers of power.

Christian School Confidential: Ayn Rand's ideal man was a knife wielding child murderer!

Paul Ryan is a scumbag, but I'm surprised he threw his idol, Ayn Rand, under the bus. However, I feel that was only for public consumption. I'm sure he still worships her in private.

Don't be surprised...he's bucking for the VP slot. His idol worship of that psycho Rand wouldn't look good on a National stage.

Ayn Rand's ideal man was Edward Hickman, who murdered and dismembered a 12 year old girl. Her philosophy and characters in her books reflect the admiration of those that have regard only for themselves. She, and all those the espouse her philosophy are amoral individuals that should never be allowed near the levers of power.

Christian School Confidential: Ayn Rand's ideal man was a knife wielding child murderer!

Paul Ryan is a scumbag, but I'm surprised he threw his idol, Ayn Rand, under the bus. However, I feel that was only for public consumption. I'm sure he still worships her in private.

Don't be surprised...he's bucking for the VP slot. His idol worship of that psycho Rand wouldn't look good on a National stage.

Well the press will just allow him to cover it up, claim he didnt really know all this.
Oh wait, Ryan's a Republican.

If you'd like to see the entire quote, which I didn't catch in Comrade Larry's piece, here it is:

“I reject her philosophy. It’s an atheist philosophy. It reduces human interactions down to mere contracts and it is antithetical to my worldview. If somebody is going to try to paste a person’s view on epistemology to me, then give me Thomas Aquinas. Don’t give me Ayn Rand.”

He clearly qualifies his statement to reflect his opposition to Rand's philosophy as respects to epistemology. Ryan has always supported and continues to support Rand/Hayek/Mises like ideas on economics and government.

It is reasonable to support some ideas of another person but not all, is it not? After all, MLK was a known philanderer. If you stand against cheating on your wife, does that mean your support of King's other ideas makes you hypocritical, much less a liar?

Geez guys, read the whole quote, in context, before you launch off on some lefty circle jerk.

The whole quote is WORSE! Because NOTHING Ryan has ever said falls in line with the words of Thomas Aquinas

Man should not consider his material possession his own, but as common to all, so as to share them without hesitation when others are in need.

Read more at Thomas Aquinas Quotes - Page 2 - BrainyQuote

Aquinas was a collectivist! The audio of Ryan speaking at the Atlas group function clearly has him denouncing collectivism.

The full quote only doubles down on the lie.

This from a guy that has "Ayn Rand was a Collectivist!" in his tag line. Yea, real credible. :cuckoo:

NOTHING Ryan has ever said falls in line with the words of Thomas Aquinas
Really? You know everything Paul Ryan has said? Impressive. Again, :cuckoo:

For the past 4 years I've heard the left-leaning posters "mitigate" Obama's questionable relationships.

But, WYGD

Obama had a fleeting acquaintance with a college professor named Bill Ayers, not a terrorist named Bill Ayers. There is no evidence that Obama knew anything about Ayers previous history when they met. Jack Nicholson did not know that his mother was really his grandmother, and his sister was really his mother, until a reporter told him in the 1980s.

There is no evidence that Obama heard anything controversial from Rev. Wright during the services he attended. Just because he was a member of a church for 20 years doesn't mean that he actually showed up at the church. Just like Reagan. Just like Bush.

But in this case, there is evidence: Paul Ryan's actual words, caught on tape, exposing him as a liar.

Rob Zerban 2012

Conservative, all you have, all you ever offer, are personal attacks and the parroting of right wing dogma. You're as boring as Rabbi, a known liar, and as insipid as CrusaderFrank, and as nasty as Willow Tree.

The whole quote is WORSE! Because NOTHING Ryan has ever said falls in line with the words of Thomas Aquinas

Aquinas was a collectivist! The audio of Ryan speaking at the Atlas group function clearly has him denouncing collectivism.

This from a guy that has "Ayn Rand was a Collectivist!" in his tag line. Yea, real credible. :cuckoo:

You've obviously never read Ayn Rand have you? Nathaniel Brandon?

Atlas shrugged at all?

As much as Rand rails against collectivism, she has her hero, John Galt, form a union and take that union on strike. Her solution to collectivism? More collectivism.

That's why anyone who sings the praises of the Rand philosophy is an idiot.

And read the Aquinas quote again. The individual must yeild to the common good. That's collectivism again.

Now go watch the video again, paying attention to only the audio of the Ryan speech. Forget what Lawrence ODonnel is saying. Judge Ryan on what Ryan is saying vs the ACTUAL philosophies of the two people he claims to follow.

Think for yourself and come back with an HONEST assessment.

But, WYGD

Rob Zerban 2012

Why? Reagan was a member of his Washington church for all 8 years of his administration and never once went to a service.

And the best explanation is that both men are not particularly religious, but know that in American politics you must project an image of religiosity. Same with every president of the past 100 years, save Carter and JFK.

Atlas shrugged at all?

As much as Rand rails against collectivism, she has her hero, John Galt, form a union and take that union on strike. Her solution to collectivism? More collectivism.

And read the Aquinas quote again. The individual must yeild to the common good. That's collectivism again.

Now go watch the video again, paying attention to only the audio of the Ryan speech. Forget what Lawrence ODonnel is saying. Judge Ryan on what Ryan is saying vs the ACTUAL philosophies of the two people he claims to follow.

Your assessment of Rand's philosophy is confused, much like anyone that calls themselves a 'Progressive Libertarian'. FAIL.

Atlas shrugged at all?

Your assessment of Rand's philosophy is confused, much like anyone that calls themselves a 'Progressive Libertarian'. FAIL.

Keep those blinders on

Atlas shrugged at all?

Keep those blinders on

And your justification for defending obama?

Forum List

Back