Paul Ryan is Caught in a Lie

He lied I guess I don't know I haven't read what he was supposed to have lied about. But obama sure as hell has.

That proves you're a hypocrite when you are only worried or aware of one pol lying and not the other...conveniently.

No because I am more concerned with someone whose trying to destroy my country compared to what someone might say about agreeing with or disagreeing with Ayn Rand.

The far right wing of milita mutts, among others, are trying to destroy our country. Between milita mutts to the far right, the crazy libertarians, and the far lefties, the right of center to left of center have to take this country back from the crazies.

That proves you're a hypocrite when you are only worried or aware of one pol lying and not the other...conveniently.

No because I am more concerned with someone whose trying to destroy my country compared to what someone might say about agreeing with or disagreeing with Ayn Rand.

The far right wing of milita mutts, among others, are trying to destroy our country. Between milita mutts to the far right, the crazy libertarians, and the far lefties, the right of center to left of center have to take this country back from the crazies.

ooooooooooooo, you thought up a new name to call people, milita mutts..
really jakie?

Obama Fluffers should not use the words 'mutts'

ObamaDogEater067.jpg

The far right crazees who are militia types? Those mutts? Yeah, Stephanie, you got me pegged. :lol:

ObamaDogEater067.jpg

:lol:

You're forgetting that the admiration for Rand is what is guiding his budget. Budgets are kind of important. Wait, let me guess, now budgets are not important

OH so what your saying is that the church should influence what a politician does and believes in??

Ryan does, thats why he threw his hero under the bus once his job was in jeopardy :lol: Disgusting isnt it? :lol:

Stephanie says, "I got nothing." Jake says, "I agree."

By the way, have you ever eaten dog?

And your justification for defending obama?

What does Obama have to do with a thread that outlines a lie Paul Ryan told (don't recall the title having "Obama" in it)?

Why go off topic?
It's hypocritical to call one politician out for lying without bring the the liar in chief in the mix. Democrats rule when it comes to politicians lying.

Wrong its called staying on topic. Go find a Obama lied thread for that discussion. Im sure theres plenty of them and at least of quarter of them actually true.

Political philosophy and religious philosophy are not always the same. I don't see what the big deal is here really

You don't see the parallel he tried to make but fails in every faction, if he is a real Catholic.
quote....? "...moral case for capitalism."
He is either a liar about his religion or he is a liar about his political ideology.
Or he holds slightly inconsistent beliefs about both, pretty much like everyone else.

FAIL.

Slightly inconsistent?

Diametrically opposed philosophies you mean?

Fail.

You're forgetting that the admiration for Rand is what is guiding his budget. Budgets are kind of important. Wait, let me guess, now budgets are not important

OH so what your saying is that the church should influence what a politician does and believes in??

Ryan does, thats why he threw his hero under the bus once his job was in jeopardy :lol: Disgusting isnt it? :lol:

In the video I presume you didn't listen to the video was about the Catholic church bitching about Ryan worshiping Rand. Again do you support the church dictating to a politician?

Ryan is the the liar in this thread.

bigrebnc runs around with his ears covered yelling "I can't hear you!!!!!"

ObamaDogEater067.jpg

I was wondering where jokey came up with the name now I know.
Jokey no you cannot eat me.

I listen to the idiot in the video bitching about Ryan not listening to the Catholic church.

He should be listening to the teachings of the Catholic Fathers, not the atheist Rand, dontcha think, if he is going to be Catholic, hmmm?

I listen to the idiot in the video bitching about Ryan not listening to the Catholic church.

He should be listening to the teachings of the Catholic Fathers, not the atheist Rand, dontcha think, if he is going to be Catholic, hmmm?

So the church should dictate to a politician? Very much unconstitutional.

And what is your justification for defending obama?

Wow a double partisan diversion? one right after the other?

things must be desperate

obama the liar in chief.

Very eloquent diversion from the actual topic

Hmmmm....

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

yep thats you.

back on topic,

Ryan is a double liar. His budget reflects Rand Objectivist philosophy which he now denounces and flies in the face of Aquinas' philosophy, which he now pretends to embrace.

So he has now embraced a collectivist philosophy.

Man should not consider his material possession his own, but as common to all, so as to share them without hesitation when others are in need.

Thomas Aquinas

Will he now come out with a new budget taking from everyone and placing all possessions into one big public pot for everyone?

What an idiot.

Forum List

Back