Paul Ryan is Caught in a Lie

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
This is awesome. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsqOXSjS-w8]The Last Word - Paul Ryan rewrites Paul Ryan - YouTube[/ame]

How does he think he was going to get away with this? Has he never heard of tape recorders?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Isn't it interesting that this thread has 52 views, and no replies? :lol:

I guess some Republican liars are indefensible to even the most wingnuttery wingnuts!

Ayn Rand's ideal man was Edward Hickman, who murdered and dismembered a 12 year old girl. Her philosophy and characters in her books reflect the admiration of those that have regard only for themselves. She, and all those the espouse her philosophy are amoral individuals that should never be allowed near the levers of power.

Christian School Confidential: Ayn Rand's ideal man was a knife wielding child murderer!

Paul Ryan is a scumbag, but I'm surprised he threw his idol, Ayn Rand, under the bus. However, I feel that was only for public consumption. I'm sure he still worships her in private.

Political philosophy and religious philosophy are not always the same. I don't see what the big deal is here really

Ayn Rand's ideal man was Edward Hickman, who murdered and dismembered a 12 year old girl. Her philosophy and characters in her books reflect the admiration of those that have regard only for themselves. She, and all those the espouse her philosophy are amoral individuals that should never be allowed near the levers of power.

Christian School Confidential: Ayn Rand's ideal man was a knife wielding child murderer!

Paul Ryan is a scumbag, but I'm surprised he threw his idol, Ayn Rand, under the bus. However, I feel that was only for public consumption. I'm sure he still worships her in private.
Of course.

Political philosophy and religious philosophy are not always the same. I don't see what the big deal is here really

Political philosophy and religious philosophy is not the point. The point is blatant lying, and getting caught.

"Obama HAD to deny Wright.
He HAD to deny the Rev's anti-American ramblings
Obama HAD to deny Ayres
He HAD to deny his ties to terrorists"

See how that works......
:eusa_shhh:

It's called the CYA method.

A flip-flopping politician?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBTpjkPiVyg]shocked face.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

Ahh - the "they all do it" defense! A golden oldie.

No defense.

They're all skeezes.
I'm sorry you're just learning this.

Saw a thread, earlier, mentioning a "6 term republican senator".
"6 term" should never happen. It's exactly what's wrong with the gears in this machine.

[youtube]WmW19uoyuO8[/youtube]

Paul Ryan erases Ayn Rand from the picture | Jay Bookman
I find urban myths a fascinating phenomenon. For example, you could write a book about all the urban myths that have popped up about Barack Obama, from the “whitey tape” and the birth certificate to “see India on $200 million a day.” If you try to trace them back to their source, as you would trace a creek back to its source, you often find yourself peering into a dark, dank swamp of fear and fabrication.

So which vile soul started this urban myth about Ryan’s supposed affection for Ayn Rand? I think I have found a clue:

Ahh - the "they all do it" defense! A golden oldie.

No defense.

They're all skeezes.
I'm sorry you're just learning this.

Saw a thread, earlier, mentioning a "6 term republican senator".
"6 term" should never happen. It's exactly what's wrong with the gears in this machine.
While you are not defending it, you are trying to mitigate Paul Ryan's lie.

Forum List

Back