Paul Ryan gets to Debate that idiot Biden

Paul Ryan Luncheon September 6, 2011 West Allis - YouTube

People can't stand Ryan anymore than they can stand Romney.

Well of course one video proves that..
please:eusa_hand:

Ha! There are as many videos like that as there were luncheons to try and sell his dogbreath plan.

well I put his approvals up earlier, sure doesn't reflect what you say..his approvals are even high with them seniors you all say he want to kill with his budget proposals

but hey, it's like you all ignore Obama's approvals are in the low 40's and still try to sell he has the re-election in the bag..

dreamings good though, pushing a lie isn't

Tell me more about myself, knowitall.

You think its the Govs job to take care of us, I don't.

You a Union man GT?

You're wrong, so go on........tell me more about myself. Try to dig deeper, like what's my first name for starters -

Don't know, don't care.

Only one reason to support Obama....you want more and you think he'll give it to you.

Biden is going to take Ryan to the woodshed worse than he did Palin :up:

I'm not so sure.

Since 1988, the Vice Presdiential debates are noted for their cordiality. These guys aren't expected to rip into each other and usually they don't.

Biden was relatively easy on Palin, but that might have been a "Don't Hit the Girl" moment.

2004, other than a cheap shot about Cheney's daughter, his debate with Edwards was cordial. And even gay people thought what Edwards did was bad form.

So was Cheney's debate with Leiberman, which was practicaly a love fest.

The Kemp/Gore debate.. Did they have a debate? I think they did.

Gore/Quayle/Stockdale- I think the only thing anyone remembers is poor Admiral Stockdale couldn't hear and wasn't quite sure where he was.

Yeah, 1988 saw Bensten saying, "you're no Jack Kennedy" and 1984 had "Don't patronize me". So it wasn't always this way.

You left out the fact Biden in an idiot..Maybe even going a little senile, I love this guy:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5VfY-PCTdg]Biden: I Have a Beautiful Home, You Pay Me a lot of Money - YouTube[/ame]

Biden is going to take Ryan to the woodshed worse than he did Palin :up:

I'm not so sure.

Since 1988, the Vice Presdiential debates are noted for their cordiality. These guys aren't expected to rip into each other and usually they don't.

Biden was relatively easy on Palin, but that might have been a "Don't Hit the Girl" moment.

2004, other than a cheap shot about Cheney's daughter, his debate with Edwards was cordial. And even gay people thought what Edwards did was bad form.

Gore/Quayle/Stockdale- I think the only thing anyone remembers is poor Admiral Stockdale couldn't hear and wasn't quite sure where he was.

Yeah, 1988 saw Bensten saying, "you're no Jack Kennedy" and 1984 had "Don't patronize me". So it wasn't always this way.

You left out the fact Biden in an idiot..Maybe even going a little senile, I love this guy:lol:

]

Funny, that's what people said about Sarah Palin.

But Joe was very nice to her and didnt' talk down to her at all....

Fact is, if your guy is picking a running mate because he had a rough August, he's already losing.

You pick a running mate who can help you in January, not August.

We won’t duck the tough issues . . . we will lead!

We won’t blame others…we will take responsibility!

We won’t replace our founding principles . . . we will reapply them!

Paul Ryan

:clap2:

I'm not so sure.

]

Fact is, if your guy is picking a running mate because he had a rough August, he's already losing.

That’s just what he did, Government reform is what we need, and that’s what we'll get from Romney/Ryan. Joe Biden was just a stuffed suit, Obama’s attempt at creditably in 08. Funny you don't speak against. Biden, a man who has gotten rich off his forty year government "career" Ryan Works four days and is out of there for 3. He sleeps in his office

Last edited:

]

That’s just what he did, Government reform is what we need, and that’s what we'll get from Romney/Ryan. Joe Biden was just a stuffed suit, Obama’s attempt at creditably in 08. Funny you don't speak against. Biden, a man who has gotten rich off his forty year government "career" Ryan Works four days and is out of there for 3. He sleeps in his office

It is useless, Obama jerks his penis and these people drop to their knees in hopes of getting drop.

All they deserve is a big fuck you.

while announcing his selection of paul ryan as his running mate, mitt romney introduced the wisconsin congressman as "the next president."

"today's a good day for america, and there are better days ahead," romney said during a rally in norfolk, va. On the uss wisconsin. "join me in welcoming the next president of the united states, paul ryan."

Mitt Romney Mistakenly Calls Paul Ryan 'The Next President' (VIDEO)

:lol:

while announcing his selection of paul ryan as his running mate, mitt romney introduced the wisconsin congressman as "the next president."

"today's a good day for america, and there are better days ahead," romney said during a rally in norfolk, va. On the uss wisconsin. "join me in welcoming the next president of the united states, paul ryan."

Mitt Romney Mistakenly Calls Paul Ryan 'The Next President' (VIDEO)

:lol:

He must have mistook him for Barack Obama

Since we are talking about Joe "plugs" Biden, here is one of his classics...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKTjlAd-GXM]Joe Biden: The Next President Is "Barack AMERICA!" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back