Paul Ryan gets to Debate that idiot Biden

I rather enjoy Bidens bumbles. However I think how well they stack up depends on how well they prepare Ryan. They did a horrible job with Palin, and while Ryan is leaps and bounds more intelligent than her, he does have some areas he could crash and burn on if not prepped enough.

Ryan’s already prepared, this election is going to be about numbers, Ryan knows them better than anyone. I can't wait for that debate with Biden...It aint gonna be pretty for Biden:lol:

I expect they will both get in a few good punches and come out a little bloodier than they went in. Biden gaffs, however he typically does so when he goes off script and he does that when he gets fired up. Biden is relatable, friendly and has the power to persuade. I think more people will watch Biden/Ryan debate than at least 1 of the presidential ones:)

Biden is gaffe prone, but to assume a man shrewd enough to claw his way to 2nd most powerful man in the world is...."dumb," well......way to play checkers.

No assumptions we have video evidence:cool:

roll with the gaffe thing...cant deny his gaffes.........but to think you can evaluate a mans entire existence on it? feel free to be naive..........lets compare bidens successes in life to your own, huh?

Biden is gaffe prone, but to assume a man shrewd enough to claw his way to 2nd most powerful man in the world is...."dumb," well......way to play checkers.

lol... a career Politician being PICKED by someone is SHREWD..
you really have to wonder about the people who has let this man suck off the taxpayers for all these years by voting for him..

he will be remembered in the books when he dies...............................you?

you really have to wonder about the people who has let this man suck off the taxpayers for all these years by voting for him..

he will be remembered in the books when he dies...............................you?

yeah, he'll be remembered...for nothing much.. except being a career politician sucking off the taxpayers all his life, oh and he was PICKED to be another idiots Vice President..

yeah, he'll be remembered...for nothing much.. except being a career politican sucking off the taxpayers all his life

and you, personally? will anyone have ever heard of you? u in a position to judge? youre a dummy even on an anonymous message board when you have ample time to look shit up and research........and have the gumption to call someone dumb? sitthefuckdown.

yeah, he'll be remembered...for nothing much.. except being a career politican sucking off the taxpayers all his life

and you, personally? will anyone have ever heard of you? u in a position to judge? youre a dummy even on an anonymous message board when you have ample time to look shit up and research........and have the gumption to call someone dumb? sitthefuckdown.

:eusa_boohoo:
Awww, did I insult the poor slow Joe who has done nothing but suck off us taxpayers

yes, meanwhile....yer not even a shitstain in the bowels of history.....congratulations on life yer a real success.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLqg1wfQJMY]Paul Ryan Luncheon September 6, 2011 West Allis - YouTube[/ame]

People can't stand Ryan anymore than they can stand Romney.

I rather enjoy Bidens bumbles. However I think how well they stack up depends on how well they prepare Ryan. They did a horrible job with Palin, and while Ryan is leaps and bounds more intelligent than her, he does have some areas he could crash and burn on if not prepped enough.

Ryan’s already prepared, this election is going to be about numbers, Ryan knows them better than anyone. I can't wait for that debate with Biden...It aint gonna be pretty for Biden:lol:

I expect they will both get in a few good punches and come out a little bloodier than they went in. Biden gaffs, however he typically does so when he goes off script and he does that when he gets fired up. Biden is relatable, friendly and has the power to persuade. I think more people will watch Biden/Ryan debate than at least 1 of the presidential ones:)

Yeah in a comic short of way ...This guy cracks me up:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnKcRo8DNYY]Biden FDR Gaffe - YouTube[/ame]

Good little libby...you going to teach your new child to suck off of the Gov like you?

It'll be more interesting than him debating that retard Palin.

People are going to get to ask themselves who they want stepping into the WH should their running mate have an issue.

No contest.

Biden is a laughing stock.

Good little libby...you going to teach your new child to suck off of the Gov like you?

Tell me more about myself, knowitall.

Biden is going to take Ryan to the woodshed worse than he did Palin :up:

I'm not so sure.

Since 1988, the Vice Presdiential debates are noted for their cordiality. These guys aren't expected to rip into each other and usually they don't.

Biden was relatively easy on Palin, but that might have been a "Don't Hit the Girl" moment.

2004, other than a cheap shot about Cheney's daughter, his debate with Edwards was cordial. And even gay people thought what Edwards did was bad form.

So was Cheney's debate with Leiberman, which was practicaly a love fest.

The Kemp/Gore debate.. Did they have a debate? I think they did.

Gore/Quayle/Stockdale- I think the only thing anyone remembers is poor Admiral Stockdale couldn't hear and wasn't quite sure where he was.

Yeah, 1988 saw Bensten saying, "you're no Jack Kennedy" and 1984 had "Don't patronize me". So it wasn't always this way.

Forum List

Back